Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

For Those Who Are Passionate About Jesus Christ And The Works Of The Kingdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Who Are Passionate About Jesus Christ And The Works Of The Kingdom (729 Views)

Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus / The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Are Passionate About Jesus Christ And The Works Of The Kingdom by dammykoga(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2017
We are about to start a global movement, that by the precious grace of God, will bring about a great revival.

We are going to be winning lost souls for Jesus on a massive scale through His strength in us that shall prevail as always.

This movement is not a church or denomination. It isn't even for all Christians (though I strongly desire it to be so), but it is for those whose hearts beat and pant after winning souls for Jesus - those who desire to have  crowns beautified by many shining stars at the new dawn.‎

Please drop your mail so that we can contact you in due course.

Jesus Reigns.‎

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Are Passionate About Jesus Christ And The Works Of The Kingdom by dawnomike(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2017
Mikkyletty@gmail.com
Re: For Those Who Are Passionate About Jesus Christ And The Works Of The Kingdom by analice107: 2:44pm On May 29, 2017
Re: For Those Who Are Passionate About Jesus Christ And The Works Of The Kingdom by Blackfire(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2017
analice107:
Analicendum107@gmail.com

Why are you opening yourself for unnecessary attacks ..

One idiot could send you mail and claim u have a deal with him or her... And all sorts of blackmails will be flying.
Re: For Those Who Are Passionate About Jesus Christ And The Works Of The Kingdom by analice107: 10:42pm On May 29, 2017
Blackfire:

One idiot could send you mail and claim u have a deal with him or her... And all sorts of blackmails will be flying.
My dear, i can not because of demons neglect God's work.

They that dwell in the secret place of the most High God, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Let them try.
Re: For Those Who Are Passionate About Jesus Christ And The Works Of The Kingdom by analice107: 10:43pm On May 29, 2017
Blackfire:

i have removed it though, so remove from your post too. thanks.
Re: For Those Who Are Passionate About Jesus Christ And The Works Of The Kingdom by Blackfire(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2017
analice107:

i have removed it though, so remove from your post too. thanks.

I don't understand, which one will I remove.
Re: For Those Who Are Passionate About Jesus Christ And The Works Of The Kingdom by Blackfire(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2017
analice107:

My dear, i can not because of demons neglect God's work.

They that dwell in the secret place of the most High God, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Let them try.

OK o
Re: For Those Who Are Passionate About Jesus Christ And The Works Of The Kingdom by xtivin(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2017
Xtivin@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Greatest Sin? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/08/17 / Deeds Of The Igbo Ancestors Before Christianity Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.