Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (120267 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by GeneralOjukwu: 9:32am On May 14, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
Don't mind Igbos, they are nothing but bunch of liars. They lie that there is a voodoo that catches a cheating wife in their lands or whatever, lies.

Personal confession, I used to live close to Igbo family, i nearly kill d wife with my...

My ex used to be an Igbo girl, dump her(good girl though, dump her cos i wasn't ready for marriage) and she later met her tribe man and decided to engage. However, she couldn't let me go until the guy called me on d phone to beg me...

Forget their lies... Igbo girls cheat like hell. Yoruba demons here ll know what i am talking about.

I need your former address, phone numbers and pictures of these ladies for further investigation

Are you in essence saying they are animashauns? angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 9:32am On May 14, 2017
infogenius:
Where is d cheating wife na?
Y is the husband "bikonizing" his friend?
The naked man is not my problem even though
he is traitor and an enemy.
The wife is my problem, why should she be
engaging in such an act in her husband's house?
She is d one that should be doing all these biko.

Anyway it is well with them

You got it wrong. She was been harassed by the husbands friend. She couldn't tolerate him so she informed her husband and they decided to catch him.

10 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by tamertery(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2017
farano:
Deuteronomy 22:22 . ."If a man is found sleeping with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die" angry

Sharia law too grin
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by jericco1(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2017
Woo men.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by fkj950ax(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2017
infogenius:

Typical African man. Infogenius.
The wife is the problem. Blaming woman.
So she can do it elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by shortgun(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2017
infogenius:

The wife didn't appear cos it was a set up between d wife and her husband.
The woman lured d randy friend into her bed, removed his cloths and was ready for action; she then called her husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by judgedredd22(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2017
Ebal:
Nigerian Man Catches His Best Friend In His Bedroom With His Wife, Beats him With Machete

It’s the kind of thing that only happens in movies.

But unfortunately for his best friend on candid camera and the husband behind the lens, the dramatic scene was very much a reality.
According to the dialogue, the man has just caught his wife cheating in the middle of the act.

And to make matters worse, it appears to be the husband best friend .
Without losing his temper, or hesitating, the husband beat his friend with machete
Turning to the naked man, he says: “I spend money on you.”

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/05/video-nigerian-man-catches-his-best.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1tFRqJAD8&feature=youtu.be[/url]

stop reporting what you don't understand as news. The woman and her husband organised a set up for their family friend who was disturbing the woman for sexual favours, hence the whole scenario, which is obvious from the dialogue. 'Spending money' from the woman's husband was in reference to the fact that he had to pay the local Tv crew to come and cover the unfortunate event, that is why they are still in the house - waiting for the crew to arrive.

The woman was not caught cheating, she planned the setup with her husband to catch the friend that was pestering the wife for sex. The man's wife is actually the person behind the camera, taunting the naked intruder for not heeding her advice to mind his business and home.

Always try to clarify before disseminating as true information.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by adontcare(f): 9:34am On May 14, 2017
This is serious
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Afonjafucker(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2017
gbegemaster:
The level of infidelity these days is crazy!

I thought it was said that women hardly cheat on Men?

Na so we de hear

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by mamachizzy(f): 9:36am On May 14, 2017
the woman didn't do anything wrong. her husbands frnd has been disturbing her for long, and sdhe told her hubby. They came up with the plan to catch the man together. for those saying the woman is unfaithful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by ednut1(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2017
Gopd wife. She set the man up hahahahaha. Biko biko grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by BabaO2: 9:41am On May 14, 2017
Dem go soon talk say na videoshop
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Klamour: 9:44am On May 14, 2017
labanji:
The way some women cheat nowadays make you wonder if they're devil's incarnate.
No wonder the adage; A cheating wife is equivalent to a murderous wife

Most of you don't understand the video because of language. The wife is the one videoing it, she set the man up, and is telling him that she told him to face his wife and leave others' wives. She's working with her husband and didn't cheat on him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by farano(f): 9:44am On May 14, 2017
transient123:

Die khe! Are you now saying there is contradiction somewhere. Let he who is yet to sin cast the first stone, not quoting verbatim though. Don't confuse us Christians more I beg.
Sleeping with another man's wife is EVIL. It's a kind of killing the man indirectly without knowing it. . Pls bro, If you're involved in this kind of act you better repent now because tomorrow maybe too late.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 9:46am On May 14, 2017
This is Awka South, Anambra State. They are always like that. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Philistine(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2017
Odikwa Serious!!
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by higgs: 9:48am On May 14, 2017
Why is everyone talking about the friend? Sure,he betrayed the man,but what of the wife that took an oath to be faithful to her husband? We should learn to also hold women responsible for their actions.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by bot101(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2017
jeffcheddy:
This is Awka South, Anambra State. They are always like that. Tufiakwa!!!

electronic idiot aka (eediot).

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 9:50am On May 14, 2017
Is that how you used to do? Pessin no fit straff him friends ashawo wifey again? grin
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by willibounce1(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
Don't mind Igbos, they are nothing but bunch of liars. They lie that there is a voodoo that catches a cheating wife in their lands or whatever, lies.

Personal confession, I used to live close to Igbo family, i nearly kill d wife with my...

My ex used to be an Igbo girl, dump her(good girl though, dump her cos i wasn't ready for marriage) and she later met her tribe man and decided to engage. However, she couldn't let me go until the guy called me on d phone to beg me...

Forget their lies... Igbo girls cheat like hell. Yoruba demons here ll know what i am talking about.

They won't accept when you tell them. Igbo girls are number one when it comes to cheating and prostitution all over the world. Go to any Brothel in Nigeria, 90% of the girls there are igbos. The ones doing runs girl upandan on instagram and hanging around in clubs too are igbo girls. Them like asha.wo pass their life. Though their men have very tiny di.cks but that shouldn't make their ladies to be cheating left, right and centre.

I just laugh when they deceive themselves about their men or girls being the best for marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by bot101(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2017
higgs:
Why is everyone talking about the friend? Sure,he betrayed the man,but what of the wife that took an oath to be faithful to her husband? We should learn to also hold women responsible for their actions.
you people sef. just jumping into conclusions on what you don't have an atom of idea about.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Fulmigati: 9:51am On May 14, 2017
Hoduwahishape:
Yoruba people are pathetic and shameless. We are nothing like you, stop trying to make this a cheating wife busted issue. That problem is predominantly a Yoruba thing.
This video clearly shows that the wife and the husband set the randy friend up.
Clearly heard the wife say : You should have listened when I warned you to focus on your wife and stop pestering me for sex, you can also here her husband ask her if she has locked the door.
Shout out to my loyal Igbo girls jor! You guys are too damn much.
Can't say same about the hoe-wives from the waste.
Lol It is called OCD. Obsessive compulsive disorder. The daily lives of Igbos have consumed their entire existence to the extent that it serves as a firewall towards logical reasoning . Smh What a pity cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Donnyboy(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2017
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER ... I Shot it with a phone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQod%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by currency7: 9:52am On May 14, 2017
So funny he deserves jungle by justice

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Aremuagan144(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2017
unclezuma:
That's why I'm friendless...
u r right friends can do more harm,than good it happens to me a friend i helped and a lady that did 4 abortions in d past to her ex stil went ahead to did another abortons to another guy she wil never know peace in this life
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by bot101(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2017
willibounce1:

They won't accept when you tell them. Igbo girls are number one when it comes to cheating and prostitution all over the world. Go to any Brothel in Nigeria, 90% of the girls there are igbos. The ones doing runs girl upandan on instagram and hanging around in clubsl too are igbo girls. Them like asha.wo pass their life. Though their men have very tiny di.cks but that shouldn't make their ladies to be cheating left, right and centre.

I just laugh when they deceive themselves about their men or girls being the best for marriage.

I think I'll just keep insulting people who reason like you. Trying to educate you is so much more energy sapping and equally a waste of energy as you do not have the capacity to learn anything new.

Here is your dose of insult nincompoop.

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 9:54am On May 14, 2017
bot101:

electronic idiot aka (eediot).

Dats d bitter truth. Na there i do my youth service, so i witnessed a lot of issues like this. The town known for fettish activities... Even every christian there believes in shrine activities. Imo Awka ppl. kai Nawa o. That town needs Serious Liberation. Quote me if u are a Bastard!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 9:54am On May 14, 2017
Instead of him to hit d gym
See belle mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 9:56am On May 14, 2017
lilfreezy:
If I catch my friend on top my wife, i will not kee masef, I will just grab popcorn and Fanta then get a plastic chair to enjoy the mojo and ofcos a coboko which will only be used if they stop phuking, after dem don finish both of them will leave my house grin.

It would seem like they set up the guy because the husband isn't doing anything to the woman. She is there talking in the background. It seems she decided to set up the friend just to prove to the husband that he has been bothering her and pestering her life. I think the entire scenario has been misinterpreted as usual.

However, I keep telling people. If I catch my wife with another man, as long as it is not rape, I will not lay a finger on the guy. Why bother him? His conscience should deal with him if he has one. If he has none, he should enjoy his life jare.

In fact, I will go to Domino's do some thick crusted pizza with Cold Stone Ice cream + Milk Shake. I will greet him for a job well done. The only reason I would even use my phone is just so I have hard evidence. Otherwise, I don dey think of how to move on immediately.

For someone like me, it doesn't matter if we have 2 billion children together. No man, born of another man/woman can make me forgive a cheating woman or the man I caught with her. But naah, I wont get violent. Preach all you want. Tell me about how we should forgive as we are forgiven bla bla bla. Never! In fact, never is too short. I used to say also that if a woman cheats on me and I don't get to find out, she should know that she is using borrowed time. Any day I find out, that relationship is over. Whether we have been married for 99 years and we have 350 thousand children who are still suckling or newly born, it won't change my decision.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by manikspears: 9:58am On May 14, 2017
Hoduwahishape:
Yoruba people are pathetic and shameless. We are nothing like you, stop trying to make this a cheating wife busted issue. That problem is predominantly a Yoruba thing.
This video clearly shows that the wife and the husband set the randy friend up.
Clearly heard the wife say : You should have listened when I warned you to focus on your wife and stop pestering me for sex, you can also here her husband ask her if she has locked the door.
Shout out to my loyal Igbo girls jor! You guys are too damn much.
Can't say same about the hoe-wives from the waste.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by SmartyPants(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2017
I just dunno what could make a man sleep with his friends wife... It is a long process to doing something like that...so how?

As for the woman, why?

Sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.