Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (120303 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Euphoria19: 10:27am On May 14, 2017
This is what happens when humans are greedy,longer throat for another person property,and now you don get tattoo for body
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 10:28am On May 14, 2017
I thought Igbo wives don't cheat.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by SmartyPants(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

R u undecided

I haven't said anything that could be construed as such... you on the other hand have said something that implies that the aggrieved si at fault for having a potbelly
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by semyman: 10:31am On May 14, 2017
After the weird pride price collected, yet you refuse to be loyal, refund mode activated

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by bigtt76(f): 10:32am On May 14, 2017
Was the man trying to negotiate his way out of more beatings ni? grin
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by thesuave10(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2017
[/b] CHEATING SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED.

IT HELPS PARTNERS KNOW WHAT IS MISSING IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP.

IT IS A WONDERFUL FORM OF THERAPY AND SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED.

HOWEVER I BLAME MEN FOR THEIR WIVES CHEATING ON THEM

MEN AND WOMEN ARE BY NATURE POLYGAMOUS

BUT MEN ARE MORE.

CHEATING DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE STILL LOVED SO DON'T BOTHER ABOUT IT

IF SHE CHEATS FIX YOURSELF AND CONTINUE OR FIX YOURSELF AND CHEAT AS WELL. YOUR CHOICE

SEX IS LIKE A HUG OR A KISS AND IS PURELY NATURAL. EMBRACE IT. [b]

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by dljbd1(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2017
Prov. 6:34
For jealousy arouses a husband's fury, and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Awoo88: 10:36am On May 14, 2017
ijustdey:
cc lalasticlala.....

so my people too dey cheat.... thought its a western thing

http://punchng.com/video-husband-catches-man-pants-down-pressuring-wife-for-sex/

it was a set up. the woman probably reported her husband's friend to him and they decided to teach himna lesson. it happens all the time. the guy is going to end up paying
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 10:36am On May 14, 2017
SmartyPants:

I haven't said anything that could be construed as such... you on the other hand have said something that implies that the aggrieved si at fault for having a potbelly
Nope show me where i typed it ... .. lol its all in ur head ..
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Immorttal: 10:37am On May 14, 2017
I think it was a setup with the wife. The wife reported to the husband of his incessant randy habits with her and they agreed to set him up.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by DukeNija(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2017
Newbiee:
Breach of trust!
But who was taking the video? Is it the wife? Pls an IPOB should translate what transpired.

The conversation is too funny. The man with the cutlass told him he has been exposed and that God has answered his prayers. He also said he will tie him with a rope today. The wife was telling him to leave other women and face his own.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by DukeNija(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2017
infogenius:
Where is d cheating wife na?
Y is the husband "bikonizing" his friend?
The naked man is not my problem even though
he is traitor and an enemy.
The wife is my problem, why should she be
engaging in such an act in her husband's house?
She is d one that should be doing all these biko.

Anyway it is well with them

It seems she set it up to get her husbands attention.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 10:42am On May 14, 2017
b3llo:
Action film... I don't know what is wrong with some men that chase married women. If a woman is married let her be na

Have you not observed that what is most forbidden is the sweetest ?
Married men prefer married women .. They love the adventure,secrecy,no strings attached,no possible blackmail or force to marry etc

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by kenoz(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2017
grin
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Immorttal: 10:43am On May 14, 2017
jericco1:
Woo men.
Woe men

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by SmartyPants(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Nope show me where i typed it ... .. lol its all in ur head ..

ah ahn madam...its Sunday na...no be you type this one?

Bumbae1:
Instead of him to hit d gym
See belle mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 10:46am On May 14, 2017
SmartyPants:

ah ahn madam...its Sunday na...no be you type this one?

Lol grin when his belle is big nko
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by nonut: 10:46am On May 14, 2017
ijustdey:
cc lalasticlala.....

so my people too dey cheat.... thought its a western thing

http://punchng.com/video-husband-catches-man-pants-down-pressuring-wife-for-sex/

Every tribe cheats, some are just notorious than others.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by MrMandilas: 10:48am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=TINALETC3 post=56504149]Where ar al dose feminists , d wife shud b treated d same way 2,dey shud film her unclad wt beta flogging angry [/quote

You are right according to Deuteronomy 22:22]
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Immorttal: 10:48am On May 14, 2017
If this guy have a good lawyer, this video can be used against the man. Attempted murder
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Immorttal: 10:48am On May 14, 2017
If this guy have a good lawyer, this video can be used against the man.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Deilluminator(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2017
mexxmoney:
Did he cut the cassava?
No, he harvested it.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by manikspears: 10:51am On May 14, 2017
Hoduwahishape:
Misery loves company. Yoruba want us to be like them by force.
LMAO.
Generation of illegitimate children born out of adultery.
You will just kill yourself over a tribe that has been before you were born and will still outlive you. I'm sure if they ask you what the tribe did wrong to you, you won't have anything sensible to say.the technology you enjoy today was signed by obasanjo an afonja.if you use Glo it is owned by an afonja.if you are on nairaland Seun is an afonja name,Anthony Joshua is another afonja,if you've ever danced to whizkid or davido then you are.......with or without your opinion the tribe will continued to flourish.don't forget they don't know you in your neighborhood because you are not relevant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by SmartyPants(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol grin when his belle is big nko

Some women like it like that na wink

very sexy somtin is what you are abusing like this. mind yourself o
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by SUNDICOS(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2017
I de blame the wife,beside the man's cassava no even long, big or tight enough to find wahala
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by yinkslinks(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2017
If you understand igbo u will know the woman is a faithful wife by telling her husband his friends advances and they set him up. She didn't 4ucck him. See his short body and small dick he wan use 4ucck person wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by SUNDICOS(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2017
solasolasola:
I thought Igbo wives don't cheat.
na Hausa wives wey no de cheat, Igbo's de get up to 6 concubines
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Kennedymac(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2017
The op of this topic is a big fool can't u tell people to translate what they are saying since u don't understand igbo language

BT u had to make up a story through ur wack imagination, thunder strike u for accusing an innocent who of cheating when she was the one that set the man up so her husband could catch the randy friend

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 11:12am On May 14, 2017
unclezuma:
That's why I'm friendless...

So you prefer your enemy to do the dastardly act
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 11:15am On May 14, 2017
farano:
Deuteronomy 22:22 . ."If a man is found sleeping with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die" angry
Go and kill them na.
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by willibounce1(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

My brother, go to all the Asewo brothels at these following neighbourhoods in Abuja to see 99% Igbo girls in action: Apo Village, Dutse, Karu, Nyanya, New Karu, Maraba, Mpape, Kubwa, Lugbe along airport road and other. Their usual and regular customers are their own brothers who sell spare parts and Yoruba mechanics...lol!!!

I live in Apo legislators quarters where senate president house is which is directly behind Apo village where Igbos sell their spare parts and i know every nooks and crannies of Abuja. I said this for you to know that i know what I am saying

Sadly, All these young Igbo girls ll retire homes one day and go back to the East to marry their kinsmen...

And guess what, shockingly, the advanced ones among them are from University of Abuja. Most Igbo girls from this Universty are usually found in Wuse 2(not zone 2). Wuze 2, towards Sheraton Hotel is their headquarter on Friday night(The advanced and University of Abuja- educated ones)

Investigate this fact, anything short of these facts, come back here for my head.

Bros me I am saying igbo girls are number 1 in prostitution all over the world. Not just Abuja, or Africa. Igbo girls don't joke with prostitution. Even the ones who were born into rich homes still sell their body for money. It's more like a curse. Their fellow igbo men with tiny dicks won't accept this bitter truth even though they what's up. If you come Lagos, you go tire for igbo girls with the way them dey do asha.wo without shame. Infact fear go catch you to marry igbo girls. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Realhommie(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
Don't mind Igbos, they are nothing but bunch of liars. They lie that there is a voodoo that catches a cheating wife in their lands or whatever, lies.

Personal confession, I used to live close to Igbo family, i nearly kill d wife with my...

My ex used to be an Igbo girl, dump her(good girl though, dump her cos i wasn't ready for marriage) and she later met her tribe man and decided to engage. However, she couldn't let me go until the guy called me on d phone to beg me...

Forget their lies... Igbo girls cheat like hell. Yoruba demons here ll know what i am talking about.
Look at the way you're writing with pride that you slept with other people's wives like it's some sort of achievement.... SMH

You should expect same measure for your wife as well coz "That which a man sows he shall reap",, natural law...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.