Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? (806 Views)

Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by Jcob(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2010
grin grin grin

You see them around and you are even one of them. Ladies are not ready to dig it down with Hopefuls. they prefered someone that has arrived. Where do you ladies keep your faith of slow and steady wins the race ?
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by freecocoa(f): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
Well truth is no one wants to suffer & i've even noticed that most guys whom their wife suffered with,on see/touching money starts misbehaving.
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by amyg(f): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
cos they are ready-made.why aren't u dating a village girl?
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by mamagee3(f): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
Cause they are richer.
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by Flashfast1: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2010
The answer is too obvious to be said.
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2010
They don't have anything to offer. So why suffer with a struggling guy?
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by Jcob(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2010
kai. men don suffer
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by H2O2: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2010
Same way we don't wanna marry a useless cargo that can't cook.
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by platinumnk(f): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
lol Some ladies dont want an already made man grin

But due to recession, we dont want a couch potato lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Some prefer a man that is building up, not so much struggling, but a hard worker, so the couple can feel as one when she contributes her own.  cool
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by Secretz(f): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

lol Some ladies dont want an already made man grin

But due to recession, we dont want a couch potato lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Some prefer a man that is building up, not so much struggling, but a hard worker, so the couple can feel as one when she contributes her own. cool

lol, your gumbo has got you talking some sense these days abi? tongue grin
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by Jcob(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
amyg:

cos they are ready-made.why aren't u dating a village girl?

who tells you she's not fom the village ?
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by platinumnk(f): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2010
Secretz:

lol, your gumbo has got you talking some sense these days abi? tongue grin

na u sabi! after gumbo I thought I died and gone to heaven so I had a NDE while lying on the bed grin grin grin
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
Lmao, gumbo sounds so weird, you told me what it was once plat, I've forgetten cheesy
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2010
Same way guys want a nice, down to earth virgin girl after they have finished messing about with many girls.
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by jenibayo(f): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Same way guys want a nice, down to earth virgin girl after they have finished messing about with many girls.

Some guys are asshole.
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by platinumnk(f): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
ibkaye:

Lmao, gumbo sounds so weird, you told me what it was once plat, I've forgetten cheesy

Gumbo is a stew or soup originating in Louisiana which is popular across the Gulf Coast of the United States and into the U.S. South. It consists primarily of a strong stock, okra, meat and/or shellfish, a thickener, and the vegetable "holy trinity" of celery, bell peppers, and onion. The soup is traditionally served over rice.

[img]http://rickeyscateringco.files./2009/01/gumbo-cl-346735-l1.jpg[/img]
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
jenibayo:

Some guys are asshole.
You aint lying about that grin grin
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by Secretz(f): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
ibkaye:

She told me too, and I really don't think I could ever forget. lol grin

Ebonyeyes:

abi ooo, no mind am.
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by jenibayo(f): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnkgirl which food be dis.
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by platinumnk(f): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2010
jenibayo:

platinumnkgirl which food be dis.

its gumbo! a delecious food from the south, sorta like okra soup with a whole lotta meat served with rice and crackers grin

@ibk and secrtez- if i come cook this for you , you will pack your bags and move to louisiana cheesy cheesy
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
I'll take my grey poupon over your 'gumbo' thankyou very much grin grin grin grin
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by Secretz(f): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
Platinum wan kill me with this her concoction. tongue kiss
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by H2O2: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
Lol @ villagegirl.  She sounds like a village girl.
The new babes are career women who think they can provide for themselves.

Living lies.
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by jenibayo(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

its gumbo! a delecious food from the south, sorta like okra soup with a whole lotta meat served with rice and crackers grin

@ibk and secrtez- if i come cook this for you , you will pack your bags and move to louisiana cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by platinumnk(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
ibkaye:

I'll take my grey poupon over your 'gumbo' thankyou very much grin grin grin grin

Secretz:

Platinum wan kill me with this her concoction. tongue kiss
haba now! u know there are movies made about this stuff? Look at the Disney movie the Princess and the Frog

they are eating Gumbo, try it, and u wont ever go back cool
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by bubugul(f): 12:42am On Jan 12, 2010
NO!!! How can I settle down with a poor man, who has nothing to loose, but a lot to gain?

@poster, pls tell me, would you allow your sister to settle with 'oji amu eji ego'?
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by SeanT21(f): 5:49am On Jan 12, 2010
The real question is, why settle with a man that is not "ready made" when U can get and enjoy the finished product??
Re: Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Want To Settle With A "ready-made" Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2010
It's the same way men these days want not just a domesticated wife but as well as a woman who's educated n has got something going for herself. So it works both ways!

(1) (Reply)

She's 4 Years Older And Wants Marriage / Worst Dating Experience! / True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.