Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man (6885 Views)

Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) / At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by Bigtee(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2006
Hey Ladies: Why Do Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A "Ready-made" Man?

Back in the days, Chics were ready to settle with a young Guy with prospect (Not a poor person, because no lady wants to suffer).
Any way, years forward the story has changed. Girls now wants Guy wey don "HAMMER" (a rich girl).
However, as good as it may seen, some Chics now use that opportunity to become LAZY, just waitingfor a rich GUY to "hook down".
Well, I need comments mainly from the Chics perspective, before i make my final commment(Final thought).

Be good Y'all.
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by fancidiva(f): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2006
First and foremost, I'm not going to deny the fact that these days that most girls wants already-made man or guy for marriage ....you're absolutely right.  however, there's still some girls out there that are willing to marry a guy that isn't  stinkingly rich as long as he has his priorities and goals in life straight.

then again to answer your question,  i think the #1 reason  for their action is their parents expectations of their husbands-to-be. these days most girls are being placed in a situation that they are forced to choose between love and wealth. and that ain't right and I'm still trying to understand how some parents could live with themselves after their actions.......there's an exception when economical status is involved......at least you know that he/she(i mean involved parent/parents) doesn't want the daughter to suffer again the second time.....you know going from grass to grass.
      there are other reasons/factors that i could and will point out as the thread  goes on....., but I'm going to wait and see others opinion.....
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by fancidiva(f): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2006
one more point...... if the guy/ man in question is poor, no education, business, priorities or what so ever...... then there's no need wasting your time with him because he's a dead end...... definitely a no go area.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by Greatpeter(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2006
And that has been their problem.
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by lioness(f): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2006
hmmmm............... why do most girls settle for ready made guys
Answer: That is their choice. They may want some form of security. Comfort and security could be their priority. Also let me have you know that Some of these girls are also made and want someone of the same status too. cool
Its difficult for a girl who has worked hard *in any way* and lives in a flat of hers to now settle with a guy who is squatting with 4 other pals in an apartment.

Starting with a guy with prospects is also kool, no doubt wink but can you [the girl] see the prospect abi na so so talk the guy dey yan no action.

Then again Bigtee Who do you classify as a guy who is already made
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by lioness(f): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2006
Girl thats gooooooood talking wink

[one more point...... if the guy/ man in question is poor, no education, business, priorities or what so ever...... then there's no need wasting your time with him because he's a dead end...... definitely a no go area./quote]
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by nferyn(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2006
It's an appaling thought that any girl would look for a man to provide comfort and economic security. Where's your sense of self-worth, girls? You should be able to take care of yourself and not wait untill a knight in shining armor comes by to take you to the promised land.
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by fancidiva(f): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2006
remember that most girls this dayz don't necessary need those because they have already acquired that comfort and security for themselves.............and the ones going in for that reason of comfort and security might not / doesn't have it at all and therefore expects it from their men.........and you know how it is.......some girls actually get married as soon as they finish their secondary school and as a result they don't get the opportunity to go higher in their education to acquire all that for themselves.
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by wills(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2006
Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man

The statement above is just another indicator to the state of our economy and value systems, In Our Nigeria of today why wont most girls want to settle with a man that can take care of her and the kids when they start coming. For most girls it has been pretty tough, growing up, schooling, finding a job etc, now, it’s only fair that, such a lady settle for a man that can handle all their financial needs in marriage. This is the typical, stance of sisters, bent on finding a ready made brother before tying the knot

Ready Made men are highly contested prize these day, come to the oil rich city of PH and see the young and up coming single fellas, working with the oil and gas firms, how  the ladies melt like chess on a hot knife, all over them,..... but there is a catch to this, because most of these young fellas are either, "players" trying to lay as many women as possible, b4 settling down or there are either too scared to trust any lady, since they think its the money, status or security, that she is really interested in and not them.

I think is a matter of choice, for any woman, “ready made or unready.” or even the one “loaded with potentials”, going somewhere in the future to happen, who ever you want to pick and settle with, its up to you,  my advise will be to just pick  :DHAPPINESS cheesy!!.....regardless of where you find it, ready made or unready...  wink
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by fancidiva(f): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2006
@ wills.........well said!
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by wills(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2006
fancidiva:

@ wills.........well said!

Well Thank You! @fancidiva. Its not easy to find " what you want in a Place like PH"... These days men try to play the "Role" Hakeem _Eddy murphy...in coming to America, maybe thats the only way to find a woman.. not after your ready man self.
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by lioness(f): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2006
smiley my point exactly. Its a matter of choice

Posted by: wills
[

I think is a matter of choice, for any woman, “ready made or unready.” or even the one “loaded with potentials”, going somewhere in the future to happen, who ever you want to pick and settle with, its up to you,  my advise will be to just pick  :DHAPPINESS !!.....regardless of where you find it, ready made or unready...  /quote]
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by lioness(f): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2006
common Willis

It cant be that serious in Port harcourt cheesy

[Well Thank You! @fancidiva. Its not easy to find " what you want in a Place like PH"... These days men try to play the "Role" Hakeem _Eddy murphy...in coming to America, maybe thats the only way to find a woman.. not after your ready man self./quote]
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by wills(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2006
Its not just PH its everywhere, and i dont think its "SERIOUS".. as a men or women, ready man... its just natural to want to know. You are loved, just for who u are.
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by zarah(f): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2006
wats up pple,
like someone rightly said it is a matter of choice, i am a woman am supposed to be taken care of, not the other way round.
and not forgetting that even men dont wanna marry poor girls, or girls from poor homes anymore. status is important in any society and so we create a standard for ourselves and try to live by it, and stick to it.wats wrong with that?
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by shockreaction(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2006
"Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man"

That's almost like saying...

"Most Girls Now Want To Live Comfortably Till They Die, Without Having To Do Any Work"
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by lioness(f): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2006
Who is a ready made man

Whats the definition of a ready made man.
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by anobscase(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2006
Your asking who a ready made man is?I think i can help out.A ready made man is a responsibbloe man ready to get marriend and have got all it takes to make a family...I think ladies go for ready made men cos they think they can eat their cake and have it cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by Rottweiler(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2006
A readymade man is that man that has achieved above-average financial status (+ more).  He is that guy that knows he has  MOST things a typical woman would like. He knows that his possessions are his baits without which the ladies won't come. so therefore, those that come rushing and professing love are doing so because of his status. He's that guy that feels he has the right to beat up his woman, collect his car keys from her and kick her out of his house and he's sure she won't leave him because he's MADE. He's that man that treats his woman like one of his possession....  do I keep going on?
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by lioness(f): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2006
kool definition but u need to elaborate on the " got all it takes to make a family".
I think your definition will pass for an average man.

[Posted by: anobscase
Insert Quote
Your asking who a ready made man is?I think i can help out.A ready made man is a responsibbloe man ready to get marriend and have got all it takes to make a family...I think ladies go for ready made men because they think they can eat their cake and have it /quote]
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by anobscase(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2006
lol i didnt eat my school fees lol
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by zarah(f): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2006
Rottweiler:

. He's that guy that feels he has the right to beat up his woman, collect his car keys from her and kick her out of his house and he's sure she won't leave him because he's MADE. He's that man that treats his woman like one of his possession....  do I keep going on?

am not sure you know wat u are talking about.
are you suggesting that poor men dont think its their right to hit their women? urs is a rather shallow thought am afraid, cos i know pple who married for love, but were constantly fighting cos no be love dey full belle, and i know alot of very rich and made guys who are gentle men to the core. so make we no loose focus. i understand men"s sensitivity when it comes to this matter, it bothers the ones that are not made to think that the made ones get all the girls, but have faith and work hard u will get there too.
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by anobscase(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2006
we are not talking about love here zarah.But i agree with u cos love cant put food on ur table.
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by zarah(f): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2006
the reoson i mentioned that is because someone suggested that no woman is marrying the ready made man for love, and dat its better to marry a man who will love you. read through the clips again u will see its relevance.
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by zarah(f): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2006
the reoson i mentioned that (anobscase) is because someone suggested that no woman is marrying the ready made man for love, and dat its better to marry a man who will love you. read through the clips again u will see its relevance.
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by anobscase(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2006
i quite agree with u zarah.You sound like a good marriage counsellor lol
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by lioness(f): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2006
Let me just say that being made doesnt give a man the right to hit a woman. angry
2ndly, there is a difference btw "having basic neccessity" and " being made"
Its a pity that mentality has made us believe that if a person has 10 moillion then he is made.
Readymade is a strong word and i will have to use an example.

A ready made dinner gown, fits you just right. Its so perfect on your body that you'd hardly need to put  any xtra stitch on it.
So until you show me a guy who is complete without a woman, child or love,  Then he is ready made.
But if he owns a car * whether jeep or beetle* he aint made. a car is a neccessity not a luxury
If he has a duplex, he aint made, cos he needs a house.

And who said ready made is only in material things.
An arroagnt guy without manners who own a mansion can definitely not be made in my dictionary

Character matters!!!
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by anobscase(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2006
Character really matters,but u see,ladies of this time who are desperate to have husbands dont mind characters.all they care about is money and fame
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by lioness(f): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2006
i met a guy over 2 years ago while visiting who classed himself made.
What was his definition
He has a BMW, Owns his own house with split unit even to the toilets and works in Elf.
And has cash to burn [according to him] and that was his definition of being made. Duh! tongue

I asked him if he had integrity, manner, if he was a gentleman and he said those didnt matter since his got cash.
How much is this cash you burn
Answer: Enough to take the ladies out and get them shopping
Is that it if you can comfortably buy a car for a girl and not have your account cry, then financially, u've got it to burn.
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by anobscase(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2006
I`m not contradicting u lioness.But there is a time when a lady is desperate to get married,they dont look at the internal qualities.they look at outward qualities
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by mizkay(f): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2006
Isnt this supposed to go the other way round as well? No seriously, I am a ready made woman and apparently ALL guys want to settle with ME!!! cool lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man by anobscase(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2006
@mizkay lol.A ready amde woman would buy herself husbands..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls / Why Does A Relationship Get Boring After A While? / Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.