Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,839 members, 7,841,191 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color (1001 Views)

“My Husband Left With My 10m, Now He Is Back” – Lady Seeks Advice On What To Do / He Treated Me Good, Took Me to Dubai But Refused to Touch Me - Lady Seeks Help / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by exlink10(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2017
My God, which kind of ladies are we brewing in this country this days? Some want tall while one want short men but this right here crowns it all. See this Nigerian lady who claims her boyfriend is proposing soon and has asked for advise on how to get him furious so as to see his bitter, furious side.

According to her, his reactions to all the stunts she has pulled has got her wondering whether he is who his actions claims he is, she told him she cheated and he waved it off, she played sick so that he misses watching the champion league and he is still caring…

Read what she wrote below;

see more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/a-lady-seeks-advice-on-how-to-make.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 dominique

Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 13, 2017
deny him sex frequently she will see the beast in him
Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by Destined2win: 12:22pm On May 13, 2017
Mess directly on his face
Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by OgahBohz: 12:23pm On May 13, 2017
The height of stupidity, if he come Pana beat ur face now, u go de shout men are beasts, ...

sme tin my ex did dt mde me brake up, why test a man's patience...? u be God?

why can't u jst let him be, he will surely be pised one day so why fastfoward ?...

inquisity killed the cat.... ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 13, 2017
I dunno...im not good in testing a person's characters...lemme ask my Papi Sinz.. wink he is well-experienced when it comes to this mata grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 13, 2017
My husband's back has been pushed against the wall severely. He has never raised his hand to me. I thank God o! The one before him, may have killed me by now had I never saw him in a difficult position. I don't believe in provoking people, but it is good to see them during difficult times. If he has not done anything after all of the things she has done, she should leave the man to be himself. He seems to have patience, which is greatly needed in a marriage.
Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by SirMichael1: 12:34pm On May 13, 2017
You're one stupid bîtch, ain't you! angry

I swear ehn, when you finally make him angry and he decides to call it quit, you'll look for a man but you wouldn't find.

Yeye dey smell

Forget say he wan propose o , we all have our limits. Don't push him angry

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by TosinDru: 12:45pm On May 13, 2017
Whatever happened to the let the sleeping dog lie policy...
Anyways, I see people testing their partners like they are saints themselves. If I was the guy and I found out, I'm done. Everyone has a dark side and most people hate the ugly side of their personality, why would anyone intentionally invoke the part of me that I hate all in the name of testing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by thesuave10(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2017
exlink10:
My God, which kind of ladies are we brewing in this country this days? Some want tall while one want short men but this right here crowns it all. See this Nigerian lady who claims her boyfriend is proposing soon and has asked for advise on how to get him furious so as to see his bitter, furious side.

According to her, his reactions to all the stunts she has pulled has got her wondering whether he is who his actions claims he is, she told him she cheated and he waved it off, she played sick so that he misses watching the champion league and he is still caring…

Read what she wrote below;

see more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/a-lady-seeks-advice-on-how-to-make.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 dominique
Chai

Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by coolzeal(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2017
You want to test his temperament abi? Go Bleep his best friend. douchebag.
Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by KevMitnick: 1:23pm On May 13, 2017
Stupid girl. If you look hard enough you will find what you are looking for. I don't know where all these ladies get their stupidity from. I hope the guy finds out, pass your useless test and dump your sorry insecure azz.
And you'll find out that the girl isn't even close to the guy on the quality scale. This is the result of over showing love to an immature lady.
Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 13, 2017
A hot slap will surfice.
Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by marvin902(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2017
my dear your stupidity has no limits abi until he beats you before you go rest i.
you nor happy as the guy just calm na wake the lion for e body na you want

infact i rebuke that stupidity in you
Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by nonut: 4:13pm On May 13, 2017
All she needs to do to see his true colours is to smash his flat screen TV on the floor, while he's watching champions league final.
Before doing that, she should have an ambulance on standby.
Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by Euphoria19: 6:10pm On May 13, 2017
So after pushing him and doing all that the guy still stayed and she's still looking for more ways to to push him let him kuku break the wall, that chicken that is dancing in her head definitely hates her cause it has eaten all her brain and left fowl poop
Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by SINZ: 6:27pm On May 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:
I dunno...im not good in testing a person's characters...lemme ask my Papi Sinz.. wink he is well-experienced when it comes to this mata grin

Baybee, this Joro guy and his stories aren't real.
Re: A Lady Seeks Advice On How To Make Boyfriend Angry To See His True Color by majestique(f): 6:30pm On May 13, 2017
what other proof is the lady looking for?

(1) (Reply)

Photos From A Royal Wedding Between A Nigerian Prince And A Princess / It Is Very Un-African To Kneel Before A Woman All In The Name Of Proposing / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Graduation Ceremony And It Goes Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.