Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho (75320 Views)

Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" / Ibrahimovic Reveals What Caused Pogba’s Fight With Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Dainikel(m): 12:04am On May 14, 2017
Success really is sweet. No one cares until U go beyond that average region.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by karma2000: 12:31am On May 14, 2017
if rooney should naija power he will meet karma dat day
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Kingbuhari(m): 12:55am On May 14, 2017
Cholls:
my brother's someone should tell dis guy below to prepare for the beating of is life.
no mind him the fanfare will soon be over when they destroy that his cute face,
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by melodyogonna(m): 12:56am On May 14, 2017
bros josh, just no try enter middle oo, u will run around untill u fall cheesy grin

but baba God - Biko answer my call oo
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by skalash: 12:58am On May 14, 2017
Sweet
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by cooltola(m): 1:13am On May 14, 2017
still number 6
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by enimooko: 1:21am On May 14, 2017
I knows sum pipple will start claiming im nau nau
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by phensbassey: 1:47am On May 14, 2017
so na for him place Eric baily learn how to throw that kind punch wey give am red card...?

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Aida13: 4:26am On May 14, 2017
Watched them practice live on AJ's Instagram live video... He was giving the commentary of the practice game... Didn't know he was so funny. He can have a career in sports doing voice over commentaries when he's done with boxing. AJ has a nice voice.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Roon9(m): 6:34am On May 14, 2017
nerodenero:
AJ pocketed 15million pounds for beating Klitschko. The said amount is a sign-on fee of some football players. Many players don't even make 15million pounds a year.

Lols you only make such amount when you at the top of the food chain. Ask Bashir Ali and other 50k Nigerian boxers.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by bonifieldstun(m): 6:38am On May 14, 2017
u see Man United is a club for winners ni
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Justiceleague1: 6:58am On May 14, 2017
Cholls:
my brother what!

this yeye Fury is currently in exile from the ring after
being stripped of his belts and licence and is
under investigation over a positive drugs test you say is a sabi fighter...fighter my a$s...calling Aj 'poor man's Frank Bruno'

haba! grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Qyubee(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2017
oodua1stson:
respect the Champ. Tyson Fury is no chump. He will definitely give Anthony Joshua a match.

I hope my Anthony Joshua win it though
Fury @ ds time is a chump, can't do nada. Dude is 300+ pound overweight, doesn't even have boxing license. If y'all exect him to shed 100 + pounds it's like u trying to kill him. This guys done with boxing!
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Bimpe29: 7:38am On May 14, 2017
Special One with boxing king.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by AdroitTee(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2017
Who noticed Romero was standing on his toes... cheesy cool shocked bad short guy.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Deilluminator(m): 7:55am On May 14, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

You see how dumb Chelsea fans are

Or should i say how ignorant you are

Don't you know that Manchester united would be in champions league next season if they win the Europa cup

I have an advice for you, don't reproduce or have children
IF you say?. It's like you're addicted to insults. Let me leave you to your business b4 you start thinking of Lagoon. Cos you are already depressed.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by goldedprince: 8:09am On May 14, 2017
jejemanito:
Shiit

This is my 2000th comment on Nairaland and I wanted it to be an FTC post sad

Lalasticlala abeg you fit delete all the 18 comments above me cry
lol
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by olab059(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2017
Donnyboy:
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER ... I Shot it with a phone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQod%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Nice! Maybe we can collaborate one day. What phone did you use? By the way, why did you say- "coming never" at the end? That is a bad energy to put out into the universe.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Nobody: 8:13am On May 14, 2017
newsynews:
https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/863444655094018048

New Boxing Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua, visited the Manchester United training ground during which the Nigerian born trained with United’s stars and also took pictures with Jose Mourinho, Manchester United’s manager.

http://wotzup.ng/anthony-joshua-trains-with-manchester-united-players-snaps-with-jose-mourinho/

The Nigerian born?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by longerthroat(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2017
shebi Rooney dey like quarrel/fight, make he try this one na.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Samckid(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2017
This guy resemble Chris Smalling
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by jollymizzle(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2017
Cholls:
my brother's someone should tell dis guy below to prepare for the beating of is life.
If the regulations board in England know what they are doing they shouldn't license Tysons fury. even though I'd like to see him back in the ring, the man clearly has mental issues and returning his license would be same as giving him a rope to hang himself and possibly others. And oyinbo madness get as e be, if black man mad he tears his clothes and strolls into the market, but if oyinbo man craze he buys automatic weapons and goes on killing spree.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2017
Cholls:

So u think Joshua go win this guy? U are new to boxing.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by oodua1stson: 11:09am On May 14, 2017
Qyubee:

Fury @ ds time is a chump, can't do nada. Dude is 300+ pound overweight, doesn't even have boxing license. If y'all exect him to shed 100 + pounds it's like u trying to kill him. This guys done with boxing!
please go watch some cricket or table tennis. Leave boxing for those who actually have a knowledge of it
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by oodua1stson: 11:10am On May 14, 2017
jollymizzle:

If the regulations board in England know what they are doing they shouldn't license Tysons fury. even though I'd like to see him back in the ring, the man clearly has mental issues and returning his license would be same as giving him a rope to hang himself and possibly others. And oyinbo madness get as e be, if black man mad he tears his clothes and strolls into the market, but if oyinbo man craze he buys automatic weapons and goes on killing spree.
stop talking nonsense.

You're probably in a worse mental state than Tyson.

Yours might just be undiagnosed
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Kakayaraznits(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2017
Na only Man U be club for stars ni? Usain Bolt train with Man United, Anthony Joshua train with Man United.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Qyubee(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2017
oodua1stson:
please go watch some cricket or table tennis. Leave boxing for those who actually have a knowledge of it
grin grin grin Mr casual fan sorry eh! Jump on bandwagon of
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Qyubee(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2017
oodua1stson:
grin grin grin This shows you are casual fan. Mr all knowledgeable boxing follower, u mean to tell me that you don't know TF doesn't have a boxing licence? Or that he's very much overweight to fight? Or just because he trash talked AJ he's suddenly ready to get in the ring?
I guess u'll do well following rugby or cricket yourself!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by jollymizzle(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2017
Qyubee:

grin grin grin This shows you are casual fan. Mr all knowledgeable boxing follower, u mean to tell me that you don't know TF doesn't have a boxing licence? Or that he's very much overweight to fight? Or just because he trash talked AJ he's suddenly ready to get in the ring?
u dey mind that one. He proly doesn't even know the problems Tyson fury is facing. His own na to just watch and shout in front of TV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Hades2016(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2017
OrestesDante:

cheesy But fury too sabi fight now
Joshua go kill am grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by oodua1stson: 2:20pm On May 14, 2017
Qyubee:

even a passive boxing fan knows the latest about Tyson Fury. So you making yourself an expert about it kind of sound ..........

I refused to acknowledge you as a boxing fan because you said Tyson can't lose the extra he carries in few weeks.

And sports has always been about money. And Tyson Fury is a big big draw. He would get his license back as he brings with him more publicity and money to boxing and heavyweight in particular.

If washed up Maria Sharapova could compete again, if Iron Mike could box again after getting jailed for r@pe and drug abuse, if David Haye and Derek Chisora could fight after throwing glass at each other then Tyson Fury who is in his prime and one of the best out there would get his license back and compete again
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Vickiweezy(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

The best trains with the best

The only football club on earth to win 2 trophies this season and still going for the 3rd trophy

There's only one football club in this world which is Manchester united, others are table tennis teams

Ur comment don make my day.
Man U 4 life. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) / Innoson Vehicle Shades Manchester United- Man U Fans React / Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.