Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho (75316 Views)

Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" / Ibrahimovic Reveals What Caused Pogba’s Fight With Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Qyubee(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2017
oodua1stson:
even a passive boxing fan knows the latest about Tyson Fury. So you making yourself an expert about it kind of sound ..........

I refused to acknowledge you as a boxing fan because you said Tyson can't lose the extra he carries in few weeks.

And sports has always been about money. And Tyson Fury is a big big draw. He would get his license back as he brings with him more publicity and money to boxing and heavyweight in particular.

If washed up Maria Sharapova could compete again, if Iron Mike could box again after getting jailed for r@pe and drug abuse, if David Haye and Derek Chisora could fight after throwing glass at each other then Tyson Fury who is in his prime and one of the best out there would get his license back and compete again
The more u spit gibberish here in the name of pro boxing analyses, the more u expose how casual you are as a boxing fan. Have u seen the fight 'canelo vs chaves jr? The latter had to drop like 30lbs for the fight guess what? He was blown away, he looked weak n lacked power. Now tell a man to drop 100lbs..we shd knw hw that will pan out. That said, I knw u're learning from me so I'm happy educating u..bt this is as much u'll get from me. Adios!
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by RichYoungNigga: 3:03pm On May 14, 2017
Deilluminator:
IF you say?. It's like you're addicted to insults. Let me leave you to your business b4 you start thinking of Lagoon. Cos you are already depressed.

We think about the lagoon all day, we think about how to buy that biitch like we did to Lagos
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by oodua1stson: 6:46pm On May 14, 2017
Qyubee:

The more u spit gibberish here in the name of pro boxing analyses, the more u expose how casual you are as a boxing fan. Have u seen the fight 'canelo vs chaves jr? The latter had to drop like 30lbs for the fight guess what? He was blown away, he looked weak n lacked power. Now tell a man to drop 100lbs..we shd knw hw that will pan out. That said, I knw u're learning from me so I'm happy educating u..bt this is as much u'll get from me. Adios!
bloody hell. you're a hopeless r €tard. Comparing Canelo/Chavez fight is basically a ret@red comparison.

Chavez was compelled to lose weight or he might get DISQUALIFIED you boxing illiterate.

Tyson Fury fights at heavyweight and it's not even compulsory he loses weight.

Just fxck off already and next time you want to engage me post your driver's license or passport so at least I'm not dealing with a kid

Bye
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by vantage001: 6:50pm On May 14, 2017
I thought he was a watford fan.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) / Innoson Vehicle Shades Manchester United- Man U Fans React / Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.