Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out (53964 Views)

Twitter Reveals Why It Suspended Influencers' Accounts Ahead Of Nigeria Election / Wole Soyinka Has Revealed The Reaction Of Jonathan About Chibok Girls Abduction / Tell Nigerians The Truth About Chibok Girls Abduction - GEJ Replies Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by PHILipu1(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2017
dragonking3:
To the bolded, that means Buhari, Lai Mohammed, current ministers, APC government and even APC supporters are all fools according to you since they all blamed past government for their failure and misfortune.

https://www.nairaland.com/3023351/lai-mohammed-blames-gej-fuel

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/fall-of-naira-economy-blame-jonathan-says-apc/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/05/buhari-blames-pdp-for-nigerias-economic-woes/

http://pulse.ng/religion/buhari-catholic-bishop-asks-president-to-stop-blaming-gej-for-recession-id5491934.html

How did they fail?
Nigerians in 2015 gave them a mandate of 4 years and after 4 years Nigerians will rate them with their PVC.
It's just 2 years and even with fallen crude oil price which is our major source of income as a nation,we are still moving to the next level,the present government has been able to manage things.

I bet you that it could have been worse if the past government and GEJ were allowed to continued and crude oil price is this low and the looting continue.
We could all have been refugees in some other Africa countries by now.

We should thank God that Buhari came during such a time.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by AtlanticBreeze: 3:30pm On May 14, 2017
LorDBolton:

Smh... Trying to lure me into a "Shouting match"

Toddler.

I'm done...
Go back to believing every fable thrown at you by corrupt leaders..
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Frankcastle: 3:32pm On May 14, 2017
Everything here smells of conspiracy. There are no hard earned facts or discoveries but some highly partisan, emotion-triggering statements. If you going to Chibok. My advise is "make it worth it".
The statements on twitter are just emotion-laden and full of questions that are at best nonsensical.
Let us ask the real questions and if she is there or going there. She should ask better questions..
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by salford: 3:35pm On May 14, 2017
kropotkin11:
Trashy journalism. This 5 percenter apparently has more resources and Intel than the British MI6 and American CIA combined.
what do you expect...the girl na Igbo. lol.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by abashi47(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The OP and the twitter user can equally create their own scam to discredit PMB's Govt by stage acting the abduction of their daughters and sisters by Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and other Niger Delta militants.

Simple as ABC.

As for me, if Chibok Girls abduction is a scam, the obliteration of Odi town from planet earth was equally a scam and the phantom death of 3m Osus during the civil war is even a greater scam.

The devilish post of the OP is meant for morally bankrupt and intellectually lazy elements.
how many times have the military report to us abt Shekau's death, how many times have we seen videos of Shekau saying d girls have been sold..how many times have we seen pictures if little sucide bombers with images n claimd dat d girls were d Chibok girls...nw d govmnt wnt us 2 believe theyve returned d girls in exchnge of some bmbers and money...c'mon mate dose girls look healthy..mayb they were well fed...note; a man can do anythun fr money n powrr

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Fearcom(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

No that Buhari has been president for 2 years are you still not suffering? Infact suffering more than ever before? Hmmm..

This recession that the country is currently in had long been announced by then Minister for finance Ngozi Okojo. this was in 2014.

1.Loss of revenue from Crash of oil prices.
2. Our dear ex president lacked the political will save, she was quoted as saying. When your own minister of finance says that, that is a big SLAP IN THE FACE.

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 14, 2017
Mr Atlanticbreeze free these zombies. They won't cease coming to yap all over the thread. Ignore them and they die natural deaths. Drop your opinion and leave them. They are all barks and no bites that's how they live.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Caseless: 3:38pm On May 14, 2017
uniqueboi:

Oboy you better arrange your self before I start exposing you guys. Been round Nigeria, minus the north the status quo remains the same in the south. Respect yourself.
expose wetin Na? I said the fact.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 14, 2017
Fearcom:

This recession that the country is currently in had long been announced by then Minister for finance Ngozi Okojo. this was in 2014.

2. Our dear ex president lacked the political will save, she was quoted as saying. When your own minister of finance says that, that is a big SLAP IN THE FACE.

My friend cool down. Its 2years and your Lie on of ubima has not told the walking corpse that east west road is not completed. We are waiting for you him, its only 1yr and 2019 would be here. Then we would know the value of the Southwest.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by AtlanticBreeze: 3:44pm On May 14, 2017
Fearcom:

Name one thing the buhari administration has achieved after 2 years. Just 1 thing
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by AtlanticBreeze: 3:44pm On May 14, 2017
uniqueboi:
Mr Atlanticbreeze free these zombies. They won't cease coming to yap all over the thread. Ignore them and they die natural deaths. Drop your opinion and leave them. They are all barks and no bites that's how they live.
I will.. I just come here once in a while to slap their block heads with sense

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by kings09(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2017
Add omenkalives, ipobexposed,antiwailer, seunmsg, aufbauh, qmerit n their likes
AtlanticBreeze:
To every Zombie in Nigeria...

cc.. Ngeneukwenu
Sarrki
Hungerbad
Madridguy
Odvanguard

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by banmee(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2017
Arda1000:
We know say chibok girls na scam. It's only the zombies that are still living in dilliusion

It's normal. Some people in the U.S are still denying that 911 ever happened. There are always crazy people in every country.

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by bejeria101(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2017
Zombies wont like you tampering with their season movie. Its a box office hit.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Abagworo(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2017
More indictment for PDP and Jonathan. This fool firgot that all government apparatus was under PDP control and hence any possible foul play must have been done by PDP as well.

The simple truth is that Chibok girls were kidnapped for real and even thousands more boys and girls have been kidnapped in the course of the terrorist insurgence.

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Alphyno: 3:53pm On May 14, 2017
one day one of those who planned this scam will confess. nonsense. dem comb sambisa,bomb am tire dey never came across one of those gals. See most them with fat cheeks even shekau don lean. For pple who have been in captivity there face no even show signs of trauma.me wey armed robber use gun butt burst my face, i know how traumatised i looked after a week. abeg those BH member released where did they drop them off, shebi dey said boko haram no dey control any territory Do us a favour. gerahere buhari

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by blackboy(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2017
kings09:
No wonder buhari has no peace since he took over. God is dealing wit buhari n APC for their treacherous sins.
painful part is that the masses are suffering big time but come to think of it the masses were all chanting change!! Nigeria will be great. Q
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2017
Mcreloaded:
Since the day Nigerian media showed a chibok girl who government claimed escaped.and while journalist were asking her questions in English some one else was interpreting it in Hausa to the girl who now replies withbhausa and the interpreter will now translate it to English to the journalist then I knew something is wrong because I can't imagine secondary school students who are about to write waec exams can't speak English IR even the pigeon version if the English
Something smells here if you think so please click like

Go north u go understand why 25% be pass mark
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Fearcom(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2017
uniqueboi:

My friend cool down. Its 2years and your Lie on of ubima has not told the walking corpse that east west road is not completed. We are waiting for you him, its only 1yr and 2019 would be here. Then we would know the value of the Southwest.

?

The value of the Southwest is not in question sir. We always get things done because we are highly intelligent, educated, and we are smart enough to work with others to achieve our aim, and we aren't tribal bigots. We have heads of state, a President, and of course our amiable Acting President who came from the Southwest. I'm not sure the same can be said about the Southe.......and by the way, if you had been listening to the news, work is about to commence on the said road you're talking about.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by ihatesycophant(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2017
This story does not add up at all. The military did not allow this and that but the question everyone should have asked, who was in the control of same military outfit?
If Jonathan could set up a committee to investigate the authenticity of Chibokgate and his own committee could come out that it was true that those girls were truly abducted and for almost a year he could not unearth the said 'lie', then we can invariably say, Jonathan's government was not in control but only a figure head.
Well, you guys are trying hard to raise GEJ standard day-in-day-out but what can a dead body do when the head had been cut off. This is just the story of Government you're trying hard to sell out again. It won't gel discerning minds but only illiterates of first degree.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Mcreloaded(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2017
Been there even served there and also taught in a government secondary school as my primary assignment
But then only God knows the truth
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by edris09(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2017
The miscreants in APC and power Drunk North PDP are the real scammers ...the norths are always united regardless of there differences. They simply played GEJ into the scam. And APC knew about the plan but used d plan to get votes for themselves and to take the glory.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by obailala(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

They had not started taking territories in serious fashion by then. BH first took territories in 2013 beginning but they were easily flushed out when GEJ declared emergency rule. They started taking territories again but this time in serious fashion during mid 2014. I can still remember when it began as I was on Beegeagle's blog then.
Chibok people were allegedly abducted in April 2014, but your argument is that BH only started taking territories in mid-2014, so therefore, the abduction of people from Chibok was fake? ... I don't think I understand the logic in this argument, are you saying BH never abducted anybody before mid-2014?.... Meanwhile, to the best of my memory, I don't remember any report about BH taking-over or capturing Chibok town, it was only a hit and run; and if my memory serves me right again, the CHibok case wasn't the first or only case of abduction by BH.

I'm not sure I understand this desperation by some hardcore Jonathanians who keep going against common sense and logic making ridiculous claims that no child was separated from their parents. If the claim had been that the girls were not abducted by BH, but rather were abducted by APC thugs headed by Shekau, then even as silly as that sounds, it is a more feasible /sensible story. But claiming BH never abducted anyone before mid-2014, or claiming that no child was kidnapped at all from Chibok?... I lack words to describe this.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

I will.. I just come here once in a while to slap their block heads with sense

I used to do that but them no dae gree die finish. No need wasting energy. I will still say it till tomorrow. 2019 APC is going back to the pit of hell it was formed in. Asiwaju is destined to be an opposition, he cannot change his fate and that is the reason why he is relegated to Lagos. When you try to change your predestined role things go wrong all round. Look at them.

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by TheFreeOne: 4:05pm On May 14, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The OP and the twitter user can equally create their own scam to discredit PMB's Govt by stage acting the abduction of their daughters and sisters by Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and other Niger Delta militants.

Simple as ABC.

As for me, if Chibok Girls abduction is a scam, the obliteration of Odi town from planet earth was equally a scam and the phantom death of 3m Osus during the civil war is even a greater scam.

The devilish post of the OP is meant for morally bankrupt and intellectually lazy elements.

Tell me what you see in the attached picture.

*Remember chibok girls were abducted 3years ago*

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2017
obailala:
Chibok people were allegedly abducted in April 2014, but your argument is that BH only started taking territories in mid-2014, so therefore, the abduction of people from Chibok was fake? ... I don't think I understand the logic in this argument, are you saying BH never abducted anybody before mid-2014?.... Meanwhile, to the best of my memory, I don't remember any report about BH taking-over or capturing Chibok town, it was only a hit and run; and if my memory serves me right again, the CHibok case wasn't the first or only case of abduction by BH.

I'm not sure I understand this desperation by some hardcore Jonathanians who keep going against common sense and logic making ridiculous claims that no child was separated from their parents. If the claim had been that the girls were not abducted by BH, but rather were abducted by APC thugs headed by Shekau, then even as silly as that sounds, it is a more feasible story. But claiming BH never captured anyone before mid-2014, or claiming that no child was kidnapped at all from Chibok?... I lack words to describe this.

Very Ridiculous abi? I wonder how people can convince themselves that it was a scam. I bow o!.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Fearcom(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2017
ihatesycophant:
This story does not add up at all. The military did not allow this and that but the question everyone should have asked, who was in the control of same military outfit?
If Jonathan could set up a committee to investigate the authenticity of Chibokgate and his own committee could come out that it was true that those girls were truly abducted and for almost a year he could not unearth the said 'lie', then we can invariably say, Jonathan's government was not in control but only a figure head.
Well, you guys are trying hard to raise GEJ standard day-in-day-out but what can a dead body do when the head had been cut off. This is just the story of Government you're trying hard to sell out again. It won't gel discerning minds but only illiterates of first degree.

Thanks for your brilliant observation.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2017
edris09:
The miscreants in APC and power Drunk North PDP are the real scammers ...the norths are always united regardless of there differences. They simply played GEJ into the scam. And APC knew about the plan but used d plan to get votes for themselves and to take the glory.

O! Jah see dem coming.........
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 14, 2017
Fearcom:

?

The value of the Southwest is not in question sir. We always get things done because we are highly intelligent, educated, and we are smart enough to work with others to achieve our aim, and we aren't tribal bigots. We have heads of state, a President, and of course our amiable Acting President who came from the Southwest. I'm not sure the same can be said about the Southe.......and by the way, if you had been listening to the news, work is about to commence on the said road you're talking about.

We are waiting bros. And I'm not from the southe... or southw.... Now run along
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2017
Abagworo:
More indictment for PDP and Jonathan. This fool firgot that all government apparatus was under PDP control and hence any possible foul play must have been done by PDP as well.

The simple truth is that Chibok girls were kidnapped for real and even thousands more boys and girls have been kidnapped in the course of the terrorist insurgence.
Brother if not for the #BringBackOurGirls campaign the Chibok kidnappings for die natural death like the thousands of other women and girls kidnapped when their villages were taken by Boko Haram unannounced.

Wait o! Na Chibok Girls matter Remove GEJ? Abi Na the Foreign Conspirators Vote am OUT?
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Fearcom(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Name one thing the buhari administration has achieved after 2 years. Just 1 thing

Your question is very funny!/in fact e get as e be??

Everyday we are seeing as Dollars, Pounds, foreign currency are being recovered in peoples houses, shops, septic tanks, because they can NEVER take that money to the bank. money stolen under the PREVIOUS administration... and before you say anything, PDP has been in power for 16 good years! Money running into BILLIONS! how won't the country be broke?? we are getting NEXT TO NOTHING from oil because prices have crashed globally and we are begging countries to buy our oil. and Nigeria relies HEAVILY on oil to survive. these are things we all know, including you, so why claim ignorance?? and to worsen it, what does Nigeria produce?? NOTHING!

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by adegeye38(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2017
GEJ himself was part of d conspiracy

similar to what happen at 9/11,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man / Fashola Becomes Minister For Power, Housing And Works: A New Dawn! / Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.