Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Describe The Feeling Of Asking Out A Girl And Finding Out She Has A Boo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Feeling Of Asking Out A Girl And Finding Out She Has A Boo (652 Views)

Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out / Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe The Feeling Of Asking Out A Girl And Finding Out She Has A Boo by sizzlingcold(m): 12:34am On May 14, 2017
Describe the feeling of finding out your crush, a babe you have been 'casing' out for a while has a boo? I know a similar thread must have been opened on NL but it is still nice to refresh the mind of that time you dilly dallied and lost that babe
Re: Describe The Feeling Of Asking Out A Girl And Finding Out She Has A Boo by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:49am On May 14, 2017
Get back up, dust yourself off, get a strong drink, and life goes on (no point crying over spilt milk)

1 Like

Re: Describe The Feeling Of Asking Out A Girl And Finding Out She Has A Boo by banme(m): 2:13am On May 14, 2017
Rule no6 --never ask a girl out!!

Re: Describe The Feeling Of Asking Out A Girl And Finding Out She Has A Boo by Nobody: 2:18am On May 14, 2017
banme:
Then what's the best way to ask a girl out indirectly..
Re: Describe The Feeling Of Asking Out A Girl And Finding Out She Has A Boo by Jodha(f): 3:48am On May 14, 2017
Lol... There's no rule like that.... And nah yhur type they ask out anything on skirt... Yhur type go ask two friends out at the same time... Mtsheww..
Re: Describe The Feeling Of Asking Out A Girl And Finding Out She Has A Boo by sizzlingcold(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2017
banme:
So I am crushing on the girl and you want me to die in silence? Oh boi you wicked o!
Re: Describe The Feeling Of Asking Out A Girl And Finding Out She Has A Boo by sizzlingcold(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2017
Jodha:
Lol... There's no rule like that.... And nah yhur type they ask out anything on skirt... Yhur type go ask two friends out at the same time... Mtsheww..
Guess you are gay

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Him / 5 Statements You Shouldn't Say To Him No Matter - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys Eight(8) Types Of Women You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.