Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications (4110 Views)

Letter To A BOO By Her Boyfriend / This Beautiful Young lady urgently needs our help!!(pictures) / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by Newsprex(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
According to the lady named "Kennie Cruise Anuma" on Facebook as garnered by Newsprex:

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy! Are you a guy and you don't have something important doing. This for you!�

Looking for A dude with the following qualifications:

_Godfearing
_Responsible
_Faithful
_Caring
_Cute
_Humourous...To work as my Boo
For The year 2019�
If ya interested and meet the requirements PC me!!!���
�����
Lemme Alone Faa���
Boo kor Blue Ni
#Cruise#

More photos and reactions: https://newsprex.com/discussion/2208/beautiful-facebook-lady-urgently-need-a-boo-see-her-list-of-qualifications

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by Newsprex(m): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
More reactions:

Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Does Lalasticlala meet the requirements?
He can apply if he meets them.
I no get time...
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by WinningEleven(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
Wake me when it hits fp
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by Auladimeji1: 12:09am On Nov 06, 2018
Ladies always want a God fear boyfriend/husband yet they don't have the fear of God.I hates rubbish angry

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 06, 2018
Is there a some sort of salary?

And how does she plan to compensate for the two lemons on her chest because most guys are into water melons.

She's pretty. But what else does she have to offer?
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:14am On Nov 06, 2018
grin

I bet alot of men will fail in her qualifications..But ofcurz some men will keep pestering her messenger & those are jobless dudes coz working men has no time for that cool
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by MissRaine69(f): 2:12am On Nov 06, 2018
Her list is attributes is missing, besides this is how women end up being tricked. All a guy does is rebrand himself based on her requirements and when he swims in the vagina he hits the exit button.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by MissRaine69(f): 2:12am On Nov 06, 2018
Xaos:

And how does she plan to compensate for the two lemons on her chest because most guys are into water melons.

Vagina

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by kenodrill: 3:19am On Nov 06, 2018
MissRaine69:
Her list is attributes is missing, besides this is how women end up being tricked. All a guy does is rebrand himself based on her requirements and when he swims in the vagina he hits the exit button.

Speaking from an in-depth experience...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by MJBOLT: 4:03am On Nov 06, 2018

Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by MJBOLT: 4:05am On Nov 06, 2018
i believe her breasts will get bigger during the stage of pregnancy

Xaos:

Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 06, 2018
What she needs more now is to pass her junior WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I bet alot of men will fail in her qualifications..But ofcurz some men will keep pestering her messenger & those are jobless dudes coz working men has no time for that cool

GrammarNazi1

That pics on your dp is scary, are you sure you're not a modern day zombie embarassed
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by Brownhypo: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2018
And some mumu will still PM her

Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2018
I am that guy.... Passed, everything checked tongue
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2018
This one when never mature finish undecided
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by happybee: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2018
This small girl... undecided
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by Gen2xoul(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2018
wait for Jesus cos he's d only God fearing man
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by jeff1607(m): 10:37am On Nov 06, 2018
can she pick melon?
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by jericco1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
see as she dey sweat like she just finish straff
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by MissRaine69(f): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
kenodrill:

Speaking from an in-depth experience...
You lack emotional intelligence this is why you are reduced to being petty.
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by MissRaine69(f): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
MajorJeffery:
What she needs more now is to pass her junior WAEC.
Mission Impossible if men occupy her mind.
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by kenodrill: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

You lack emotional intelligence this is why you are reduced to being petty.

Go get yourself a hubby.

You soon will hit menopause
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by MissRaine69(f): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
kenodrill:

Go get yourself a hubby.

You soon will hit menopause
Case proven.
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by seyigiggle: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
what women mean by God fearing man is a man who would not cheat or hit them
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by MrStealYourGirl(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
If she is going to be the one earning salary for both of us. Why not, because i no see job for her list.
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by majekoam(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
Do you know what I have come to realize (and this is not meant to be as hostile as it sounds), a lot of women don't realize that there are some guys that are out of their league just like the other way around. The only difference is the good ones will ignore you and the bad ones will smash.. Just because you have a good body it doesn't mean you can get every man. Every man needs different things. That's why when some women come on to men they will play like its going somewhere and then go cold turkey because they don't want to be given the insult of their life or be bathed in Acid..
Frankly some men are just overqualified for some women...
The lady in question will just get thirsty applicants and she will remain dissatisfied
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by kenodrill: 6:48am On Nov 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

Case proven.

Even with your self-a claim emotional intelligence yet guys keep bleeping and dumping your smelling ass on daily basis.

If I may ask!! How come virtually all guys around your area has bleeped you
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by Kimpeeparlgee(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2018
She no even get bwess sef ...shior maybe na her exes press am enter finish
Re: Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2018
So some people will take this girl serious.
The guy, I mean girl is an attention seeker.
Courageous men don't have time to look for love on social media when there are many girls walking around freely

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] / What Do Girls Look At ?? / A Lady Showcasing Her Flexibility At The Gym.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.