Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiancé At The Altar In 2015,opens Up About The Reason... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiancé At The Altar In 2015,opens Up About The Reason... (1282 Views)

Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiancé At The Altar In 2015,opens Up About The Reason... by CheezyCharles(m): 1:10am On May 14, 2017
Charz Fortune...

Bunmi has sparked a debate on twitter after opening up about why
she abandoned her fiancé at the altar in November 2015, after all
preparations had been made. According to her, she was
pressurized by her family into accepting his marriage proposal and
it all blew up in her face when she discovered she couldn't stop
crying on her wedding day.
She said she was 30 years old and her family members pressured
her into saying yes when he proposed. She liked the guy but not
enough to marry him and asked her family to give her time but
they refused.
Locking herself in the bathroom and eventually dividing the family
as some supported her, while her own father was against it, Bunmi
eventually informed her husband to be, through a phone call, that
the marriage was cancelled while he was waiting for her at the
altar. See more of her tweets and tell us what you think.

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiancé At The Altar In 2015,opens Up About The Reason... by rifasenate11(m): 5:58am On May 14, 2017
good she doesn't go into a marriage she will later regret. bad, she allowed the same guy to spend his money wastefully. anyways, all for the best.
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiancé At The Altar In 2015,opens Up About The Reason... by davide470(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2017
This is just plain silly! At least you like the guy, build from that foundation to make it work. The 21stCentury "Bella-Naijas" fairytale love stories bvllshit has spoilt so many good old fashioned attributes.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiancé At The Altar In 2015,opens Up About The Reason... by kurupt1: 10:05am On May 14, 2017
The devil has really finished our girls.The way some of these girls take decision is mind boggling and outrightly dumb.why didn't u tell him your not ready to marry at the early stages?A 30year old woman for that matter?Abi does she think she is acting telemundo?
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiancé At The Altar In 2015,opens Up About The Reason... by younghartz(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2017
Following
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiancé At The Altar In 2015,opens Up About The Reason... by Mumachia: 11:20am On May 14, 2017
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiancé At The Altar In 2015,opens Up About The Reason... by Jamean(f): 11:48am On May 14, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]
davide470:
This is just plain silly! At least you like the guy, build from that foundation to make it work. The 21stCentury "Bella-Naijas" fairytale love stories bvllshit has spoilt so many good old fashioned attributes.

So 2 years after, are you now married?

In as much as it is not ideal for parents to pressurize their kids into marriage, sometimes they see ahead of you and know what is in your best interest.

smiley Tell us more... Lol!
The silly things I see here is giving the guy false hope, wasting resources for planning wedding and tweeting it.

That said, I don't think likeness is sufficient in this case. Are there not a number of other people we mingle with and really like but you just have a nudge that marriage won't make sense and you will just be patching up. You can like someone and consider them for marriage, you can like and don't find marriage workable.

Even if she's not married till now, there's no loss.
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiancé At The Altar In 2015,opens Up About The Reason... by Nobody: 11:55am On May 14, 2017
2years later?....really babe?
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiancé At The Altar In 2015,opens Up About The Reason... by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2017
She should have just said 'No' at the beginning when he proposed or broken it off later. Why go through all the drama on D Day ?
No matter how hard she tries to explain her side of the story, fact remains she has embarrassed two families and all the guests and friends.

The girl is not mature abeg. Even her twitter moniker and dp betray her inclinations
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiancé At The Altar In 2015,opens Up About The Reason... by harry2sexy(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2017
Aunty sorry... I cry for u

(1) (Reply)

My Maid Is Pregnant For My Husband- Ronke / BURSTED! Man Gets Stuck While Having S3x With His Sister-in-law (video) / My Boyfriend Is Breaking Up With Me Because Am Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.