Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

"Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin (35525 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Celebrates 14th Anniversary Of Omega Fire Ministries / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by KehnnyCares(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2017
[s]
Kingsolex1:

what's wrong with you!!
he's a pastor and has every right to use any theme for his church program!

what's ur obsession with him.
u and sarrki better get a life....
ur silly ranting depicts how lowly u think of your selves.
[/s]Trash, Trash, Trash. Today is Sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by sarrki(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Trash, Trash, Trash. Today is Sunday.

Complete thrash

4 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by sarrki(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2017
Nutase:
Sarrki I thought politics was your thing. Why are you trying toix it with religion. It's such a horrible combo and you will not like the result oooooooo.

Morning dear sis

I saw it and I feel like sharing it with brethren
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Topgainer: 9:52am On May 14, 2017
The easiest way to identify the gang of prophetic husslers is via the Phony titles given to Programs they organise from time to time.

Oh god kill my enemies today
god must answer me
god make me rich in this city
Abuja night of prophecy and solution
My wicked Boss fall and die
UK must favour me
Money must answer me
Who covered destiny
I must win Bet9ja
Loose Him and let him go
Owerri night of miracles
Touch me and die
No escape for my landlord
Landlord must obey me
Miracle money
Miracle husbands
My seed must germinate
My Father My Father
The god of talknado must do it
And so on

Few tricks are performed on carefully selected subjects, some of which are desperately arranged without crossing the Ts and dotting the I s and everybody present is made to empty pockets for the gods. And the Prophet and his thugs balls out big afterwards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by akintom(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
No words can adequately describe such utter gross foolishness masquerading as Man Of God...
Sulieman is just enjoying the benefits derivable, from religious idiocy of many people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by ElsonMorali: 10:12am On May 14, 2017
Wasn't aware that your "Lord" worked at the embassy?

2 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by jkfugghhghjdd: 11:09am On May 14, 2017
lalasticlala and seun put this on fp
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by sarrki(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2017
akintom:

Sulieman is just enjoying the benefits derivable, from religious idiocy of many people.

Spot on baba

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Nobody: 11:13am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Trash, Trash, Trash. Today is Sunday.

grow up..

hope u are reading for ur jamb exam!
better pass oo
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by conductor111: 5:16pm On May 14, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by GeneralOjukwu: 7:09pm On May 14, 2017
Apostle Suleman aka 3some expert

2 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Dollabiz: 7:09pm On May 14, 2017
Lol
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by HalbondAdmin: 7:13pm On May 14, 2017
Funny

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by EzekaUdene: 7:13pm On May 14, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

When you want to know a faulty device

Look for the name

By their name we shall know them
[/s]
always shifting goal post when caught off guard grin
Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
kiss the truth
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 14, 2017
ifa is the way.those pastor do come to us
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by PStacks(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2017
Since Edo girls love to travel to italy to do prostitution and their people just generally believe their destiny is abroad, hence this is a very nice concept to scam them.

just give the people what they love and they will love you for it. These men of God or god of men a re plain psychologist who have studied the market and their willing prey and just give them what they want...

God would have a lot of job on that judgement day oooo.

most Nigerian pastors would rot in the hottest part of hell

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by martineverest(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2017
Na wao... Reason I no longer go to church on Sundays.....

2 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 14, 2017
visa for prostitution in Italy abi!
Benin people should curb prostitution;witch craft and arm robbery
so sad!!
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by RealDannie(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2017
Guys mak una take am easy with dis man nw grin

Some1 cannot ask for his visa in peace again? grin

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by ipreach: 7:18pm On May 14, 2017
I love this FREE publicity and adverts
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by AfroSamurai: 7:21pm On May 14, 2017
Waiting for Apostle Sulieman to deny the pastor. Like he denied Stephanie Otobo.

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Alphamale2017(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

OP.
Compare that billboard to that of your paymaster and tell us who is a real scammer cheesy

nor mind them Jor. lord release my visa is that a bad prayer?
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by bbee(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2017
"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he,"the bible says.

Some people says things just anyhow, give judgment to any thing a man of God does because that is what they are.

Their minds have been seared with evil and to them nobody is good, can do good and be seen as good because that is what they are.

Judging a man of God you have never seen or been with is something we like doing but remember, the same way you judge you will be judge later or sooner.

KARMA is not dead. You will one day give account of everything you do or say.

Don't speak anyhow because you have the freedom of expression.

Think before you speak. God is not dead.

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by whitebeard(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2017
lipsrsealed kanu should attend..just saying

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by itswell1: 7:27pm On May 14, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

The two of you are no match for me.

I can bundle all the zombies on nl together and..
See as a man born like you is stepping on you with is S. H. I. T. infested shoe.
God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by paulpery: 7:27pm On May 14, 2017
Apostles sule MMM, money making machine, ride on paxstor
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by itswell1: 7:28pm On May 14, 2017
bbee:
"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he,"the bible says.

Some people says things just anyhow, give judgment to any thing a man of God does because that is what they are.

Their minds have been seared with evil and to them nobody is good, can do good and be seen as good because that is what they are.

Judging a man of God you have never seen or been with is something we like doing but remember, the same way you judge you will be judge later or sooner.

KARMA is not dead. You will one day give account of everything you do or say.

Don't speak anyhow because you have the freedom of expression.

Think before you speak. God is not dead.
The christians God has been dead since 1659. Christianity is a scam

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Jaabioro(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2017
Omega fraud lying ..
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Usguy(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2017
Apostle suleman aka fuckaholic,scaming nigerians with christanity believe.

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by eluquenson(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2017
Pastors scamming gullible followers since 1900

2 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Duane212(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2017
All this pastors & their format na the killer and he they pay walahi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage / Bishop Obinim: "I Enlarge Men’s Joysticks, Women’s Butt After Touching Them" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.