Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

"Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin (35526 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Celebrates 14th Anniversary Of Omega Fire Ministries / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Adminisher: 7:36pm On May 14, 2017
In the first place, no Pastor should be encouraging immigration. Secondly you are lyng against the holy Spirit when you give the same impression that it is the slave labor of foreign employment that God has planned fr everyone​ .
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by tydi(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
People attending his church knows what they want and it is definitely not salvation. The pastor is a seller and having study the market well, know what will bring customers. All young people want to leave the country and they need what to do this.......VISA. Pastor, please carry on. May your pocket never dry, may you have more customers/worshippers to your church so that sales/collections will be plenty and you can dressing like a movie start and flashy like a drug baron and give monies to the fine babes for the enjoyment of their bodies. Please, open a branch in North Korea o because I heard those people need your kind of Christianity and their girls can teach you one or two new style. VISA, VISA, VISA, COME FOR YOUR VISA

You wrote all this gibberish, yet you made no sense sarrki
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by freethesheeple(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2017
Seriously,This is not funny...Christanity in Africa is turning to another thing.
Chio,The white men root planted years ago is producing Fruit
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by freethesheeple(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2017
tydi:

You wrote all this gibberish, yet you made no sense sarrki

defending ur Daddy G.O
u need the anoitning of Daay Freez

2 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by freethesheeple(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2017
Topgainer:
The easiest way to identify the gang of prophetic husslers is via the Phony titles given to Programs they organise from time to time.

Oh god kill my enemies today
god must answer me
god make me rich in this city
Abuja night of prophecy and solution
My wicked Boss fall and die
UK must favour me
Money must answer me
Who covered destiny
I must win Bet9ja
Loose Him and let him go
Owerri night of miracles
Touch me and die
No escape for my landlord
Landlord must obey me
Miracle money
Miracle husbands
My seed must germinate
My Father My Father
The god of talknado must do it
And so on

Few tricks are performed on carefully selected subjects, some of which are desperately arranged without crossing the Ts and dotting the I s and everybody present is made to empty pockets for the gods. And the Prophet and his thugs balls out big afterwards.

Lol...U nailed it..hahahahahah
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by slap1(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2017
These people are not helping Christianity and the growing number of Christian youths who question the essence, direction and purpose of their religion daily. The cloak of mystery around Christianity is undone by these selfacclaimed men of God, revealing an alarming level of deceit.

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by brojoshua: 8:05pm On May 14, 2017
Yes, end time Nigeria's great false pastors. They and their false followers will all perish in hell at the judgment except the ones who believe and flee from their midst among them

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by freethesheeple(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2017
bbee:
"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he,"the bible says.

Some people says things just anyhow, give judgment to any thing a man of God does because that is what they are.

Their minds have been seared with evil and to them nobody is good, can do good and be seen as good because that is what they are.

Judging a man of God you have never seen or been with is something we like doing but remember, the same way you judge you will be judge later or sooner.

KARMA is not dead. You will one day give account of everything you do or say.

Don't speak anyhow because you have the freedom of expression.

Think before you speak. God is not dead.

guy shut up abeg.
Touch not my annointed yet the so called men of God commites atrocities.
Everybody is created in the image and likenes of God.
Na ako yeri

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by columbus007(m): 8:09pm On May 14, 2017
Kingsolex1:

look at you foaming in ur mouth already...
fatality cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Dare2Try(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2017
Nutase:
Sarrki I thought politics was your thing. Why are you trying toix it with religion. It's such a horrible combo and you will not like the result oooooooo.

Oh you are surprise that Sarrki have upgrade from politics to Religion? if so you haven't seen anything yet, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force, so my brother you shouldn't be surprise when you see stuff like this especially if it coming from sarrki and the goons
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by freethesheeple(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2017
Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious and foolishly obyeing your Pastor!

2 Likes

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by bishopjoe02(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2017
All this Muslims that are serving a prophet (Mohammed) that raped a 6 year old girl Aisha will be creating thread to discredit the body of Christ, and seun will be pushing this thrash to front page.
even if Apostle suleman slept with Stephanie, he is still far better than Mohammed who rape a 6 years old girl.

Muslims are the problem of this world!
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by jelil01: 8:33pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
No words can adequately describe such utter gross foolishness masquerading as Man Of God...
u and d mod wea push dis one to front page are d one really foolish....

Nairaland can neva stop d gospel...
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by jelil01: 8:35pm On May 14, 2017
bishopjoe02:
All this Muslims that are serving a prophet (Mohammed) that raped a 6 year old girl Aisha will be creating thread to discredit the body of Christ, and seun will be pushing this thrash to front page.
even if Apostle suleman slept with Stephanie, he is still far better than Mohammed who rape a 6 years old girl.

Muslim d problem of d world, nairaland d problem of naija

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by banmee(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

Most of the so called Go are mega fraudsters

The hell do you mean by most. All of them are fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 8:37pm On May 14, 2017
bishopjoe02:

dey carry bombs up and dam in dier masked cloths, little wonder trump stoped dem from entering US.

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by jelil01: 8:39pm On May 14, 2017
freethesheeple:
Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious and foolishly obyeing your Pastor!
trash
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Dare2Try(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2017
jelil01:
Muslim d problem of d world, nairaland d problem of naija

Thumbs up to you
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by babapressy(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2017
Lol
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Mcreloaded(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2017
They are a clear present and future danger to Nigerians
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Keneeby(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
People attending his church knows what they want and it is definitely not salvation. The pastor is a seller and having study the market well, know what will bring customers. All young people want to leave the country and they need what to do this.......VISA. Pastor, please carry on. May your pocket never dry, may you have more customers/worshippers to your church so that sales/collections will be plenty and you can dressing like a movie start and flashy like a drug baron and give monies to the fine babes for the enjoyment of their bodies. Please, open a branch in North Korea o because I heard those people need your kind of Christianity and their girls can teach you one or two new style. VISA, VISA, VISA, COME FOR YOUR VISA

What is your problem? why that concern you? Do you think it is easy to pastor a church? or easy to manage humans? if you doubt me start any association. you think church is the way you think. Repent or thou perish....!
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by tydi(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2017
freethesheeple:

defending ur Daddy G.O
u need the anoitning of Daay Freez

umu uwa!

for your point of correction, ur daddy Freez or fridge whatever he chooses to bears is not a prophet to anoint me u moro ,na u anoint am read up

Leviticus 8:12
Then he poured some of the anointing oil on Aaron's head and
anointed him, to consecrate him.

and secondly u r clueless to have called him my G O.. do you know my religion?

1 Like

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
No words can adequately describe such utter gross foolishness masquerading as Man Of God...
SMH. U non get work at all
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 14, 2017
Benekruku:
What is Christianity actually turning to in this part of the world

It's just all about scamming!

What a disgrace to pentecostal churches
Why non attend the programme yourself to see things instead of being judgemental
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by djlittlej(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
that's why Nigerians are not progressing, they talk any how, do stuff anyhow just to gain attention and if things starts getting though for them, they blame it on economic recession, bro as long as Christianity is concern any word can be used it does not necessarily means that what they are saying there, is the physical visa, since visa symbolises passkey it can stand for anything, be it financial freedom or whatever and finally, that is not Suleiman himself, it is one of his branch pastor that is holding the program, his picture is just there just because it is a custom for all his branch pastors to add his picture to their banner, so dude stop auguring blindly cus if I have bro like u, ah u for don see fire for my hand nau, your mate dey pursue money, u dey pursue who don already get am, even 10 years to come, u no go even fit buy Im shoe, so why are you killing yourself, ah for babes and offering stuff, e be like say e dey your eyes wella, u fit go become pastor, make u dey carry babes and offering,my papa get many land, I fit cut give u, as far say u no touch any of my sisters, yeyeness in the highest order..... am not his member though, just airing my views, cus I love your joblessness though, keep it up@OP
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Lucasbalo(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

Most of the so called Go are mega fraudsters
So true.
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by sbab(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

I dont think its his church. Its prolly a branch as you can see, they just added his pic to the banner and the pastor to the right is ministering
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by ahamonyeka(m): 11:23pm On May 14, 2017
Release my passport.

He know say he go sell for that place cos bini boys and girls like abroad and them no dey take eyes see jandon.
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by bezimo(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2017
There is no point critising the church's theme. If you are not spiritually daft, you would know that the spiritual controls the physical.
Its easy to see that the particular church program is aimed at securing devine intervention for the international destinies of those interested.

If you don't like it. Simply waka pass!!!
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by mastar111: 4:06am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

U are sick in d brain like ur baba.
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by akon4u: 5:34am On May 15, 2017
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage / Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding / Bishop Obinim: "I Enlarge Men’s Joysticks, Women’s Butt After Touching Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.