Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

"Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin (35533 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Celebrates 14th Anniversary Of Omega Fire Ministries / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by ChristyB(f): 9:26am On May 15, 2017
ORACLE OF GOD and SON OF THE ORACLE.

Kontinu
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by spyroxy1(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2017
ChristyB:
ORACLE OF GOD and SON OF THE ORACLE.

Kontinu

Na wa o!

This one no call himself son of God again. Na son of Oracle e be! grin cheesy grin

Who is the Oracle now

1 Share

Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by ChristyB(f): 11:16am On May 15, 2017
As in eh! me sef tire cos i no kuku understand.

spyroxy1:

Na wa o!

This one no call himself son of God again. Na son of Oracle e be! grin cheesy grin

Who is the Oracle now
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by banio: 11:31am On May 15, 2017
The Creator of the Heavens and Earth please cause all those, including Ovuede and Ewing, holding my Visa to release it. My job, my contracts, my health, my victory, my success, my favor, my breakthrough etc.
Re: "Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin by Haddock(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

OP.
Compare that billboard to that of your paymaster and tell us who is a real scammer cheesy

E pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.