Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) (3532 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / Is This True About Fine Girls? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by CuddleMe(f): 8:42am On May 14, 2017
adaksbullet:
mama 90, we haved seen u undecided undecided undecided
I'm 24, just saying the truth. I know you're hurt
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2017
This Poco girl has forgotten there's a big margin between the White's culture and our culture. Assuming I'm a widower in my mid 40s, and I've a 20 year old daughter, and I'm the flexing and merry kind of man. If I see a young girl in her 20s wearing sexually attractive clothes, or clubbing, or doing runs, do you know that there's a high probability that I won't judge her? I may even approach her for my pleasure sef.
As immoral as I'm in that case, do you think I want my daughter to be like the girls I flock with outside? NO.
Foreign girls might be adventurous, daring etc and we may applaud them for that, but trust me we don't want our home girls doing shiiit, and that's cos we care for y'all
pocohantas:
We call that delusion of grandeur... some of them are the most confused things God created.
1. They say Nigerian girls only follow rich guys. We all know poverty rate in Nigeria is high. These same guys have girlfriends, but we know some of them so broke, they can tear your skin.
Every time we see modest prewedding pictures on FP,they will hide.

2. They say Nigerian girls too like sex and pretend not to, but na them fight for sex in relationship pass.
Why can't they have a meeting to stop having sex with pretentious Nigerian girls?

3. You say you don't support sex in relationship, they'll threaten you with late marriage. Okay, say you embrace your sexuality...they'll call you 'borehole'

4. Nigerian girls are dull, they are olosho...but as usual, their sisters are never among.

5. There is a reason Nigerian men from far and wide come back to marry Nigerian women. They know deep down in them, that only Nigerian women can tolerate their excesses.

6. A Nigerian man would marry a white and still come back to Nigeria and marry from the "90% dull Nigerian women"...but when a Nigerian woman marries a white man, she go just pack go that side. A breathe of fresh air.

7. A Nigerian chats with a white girl, she sends him nudes, white girls don't form!! Nigerian girl, she sends nudes...they have fish brain!

9. He fu<ks a white girl on the first date. White girls are sexually expressive. He fu<ks a naija girl on the first date...cheap LovePeddler!

10. They say girls with makeup are dracula, but they open your dp, see you without makeup and your affordable weave...they insult you.
They open another with plenty makeup, they click likes like their lives depends on it.

11. Nairaland beach party, babes wear bikini...they insulted those innocent girls. Explo.rers posted a thread of whites in bikini, they were ogling at caucasian butts.

12. A woman's partner annoys and cheats on her, talk to him calmly and respectfully after sex. A man beats his wife, "what did she say?"
A woman hits her husband..."may God give us good wives, women are wicked" cheesy

Quick question for these kinda guys, if Nigerian women are so bad and men so perfect, why don't you guys marry and fu<k yourselves? ? grin

I pity who takes some of them seriously..
When I take swipes at them, they'll start crying cheesy cheesy.
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by FearlessDapsin(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2017
Some girls here have got serious Daddy issues. Better still, the guys that smashed their hearts are wicked bastards. See them jumping up and down all over this thread like starved monkeys who came across a tree of ripe bananas cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by FearlessDapsin(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2017
As for the asslicking OP, your stupidity would be dealt with another day. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Caricature(f): 9:41am On May 14, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by harffie(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2017
pocohantas:
We call that delusion of grandeur... some of them are the most confused things God created.
1. They say Nigerian girls only follow rich guys. We all know poverty rate in Nigeria is high. These same guys have girlfriends, but we know some of them so broke, they can tear your skin.

2. They say Nigerian girls too like sex and pretend not to, but na them fight for sex in relationship pass.
Why can't they have a meeting to stop having sex with pretentious Nigerian girls?

3. You say you don't support sex in relationship, they'll threaten you with late marriage. Okay, say you embrace your sexuality...they'll call you 'borehole'

4. Nigerian girls are dull, they are olosho...but as usual, their sisters are never among.

5. There is a reason Nigerian men from far and wide come back to marry Nigerian women. They know deep down in them, that only Nigerian women can tolerate their excesses.

6. A Nigerian man would marry a white and still come back to Nigeria and marry from the "90% dull Nigerian women"...but when a Nigerian woman marries a white man, she go just pack go that side. A breathe of fresh air.

7. A Nigerian chats with a white girl, she sends him nudes, white girls don't form!! Nigerian girl, she sends nudes...they have fish brain!

9. He fu<ks a white girl on the first date. White girls are sexually expressive. He fu<ks a naija girl on the first date...cheap LovePeddler!

10. They say girls with makeup are dracula, but they open your dp, see you without makeup and your affordable weave...they insult you.
They open another with plenty makeup, they click likes like their lives depends on it.

11. Nairaland beach party, babes wear bikini...they insulted those innocent girls. Explo.rers posted a thread of whites in bikini, they were ogling at caucasian butts.

12. A woman's partner annoys and cheats on her, talk to him calmly and respectfully after sex. A man beats his wife, "what did she say?"
A woman hits her husband..."may God give us good wives, women are wicked" cheesy

Quick question for these kinda guys, if Nigerian women are so bad and men so perfect, why don't you guys marry and fu<k yourselves? ? grin

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by harffie(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2017
ModusOperandi:
The one that irks me is when they start complaining about how Nigerian girls only want their money when majority of them are broke as shite.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by harffie(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2017
CuddleMe:

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by johncallidon(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2017
Op Yhu need brain surgery. . who did this to Yhu? #never doubt the power of smelly dumb pussy. . they Don put Op for PANT.
Yhur mater just weak mhe OP, Oya receive sense in Jesus name.

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Mumachia: 11:15am On May 14, 2017
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by adaksbullet: 11:44am On May 14, 2017
CuddleMe:
while we I be hot? undecided I'm I no from Adam and eve? undecided

Pleeeeeeeeeeeees o undecided
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by CuddleMe(f): 12:02pm On May 14, 2017
adaksbullet:
while we I be hot? undecided I'm I no from Adam and eve? undecided

Pleeeeeeeeeeeees o undecided
Didn't get you
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by izospindle(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2017
being broke is a status not an identity......the essence of the post is not to shade the Guys but to help us understand life is in stages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by adaksbullet: 12:18pm On May 14, 2017
CuddleMe:
Didn't get you
while we u get me wen u are no no bookses undecided
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by CuddleMe(f): 12:49pm On May 14, 2017
adaksbullet:
while we u get me wen u are no no bookses undecided
shocked
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by anonymuz(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2017
izospindle:
being broke is a status not an identity......the essence of the post is not to shade the Guys but to help us understand life is in stages.
jbro tell them
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Bahddo(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2017
Hahaha... I dunno why I find the female comments here amusing grin
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 14, 2017
SINZ:
Oh, so this is where the pained feminazi's are having their picnic...? smiley

*unfollows thread* grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 14, 2017
safiaa whats ur take on this issue? grin

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by adaksbullet: 4:38pm On May 14, 2017
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by NaeChris: 5:02pm On May 14, 2017
All these old unmarried wrinkled broke ass babes wey dey here dey rant, make una go marry and stop disturbing us. Biko ka m nuru nti.
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Alphamale2017(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2017
Dimples182:

Romance Section:

Other than one 40 yr old perv, the rest are boys who are broke and their female counterparts are being snatched up by older more successful men (sometimes married men) and they're butthurt grin

my attention right now is not even about the deserved or underserved bashing u girls receive . let's put that aside for one-minute and focus in how mentally crippled you are.
. from your baseless assumption up there as regards the financial might of all but 1 male romance-lander, I can tell that ur IQ is way below 0.000000000000000001
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Chukzii(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Though this is a little one sided, buh I think it should replace op's list, u made sense here.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 14, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Hope the 40yr old perv didn't fuck_ and dump you? grin

No Joe, I don't mean you! I meant toks but I guess the shoe fit so you couldn't help but take a walk in them? grin
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by AfroSamurai: 7:19pm On May 14, 2017
Dimples182:

No Joe, I don't mean you! I meant toks but I guess the shoe fit so you couldn't help but take a walk in them? grin
Nope. The shoe doesn't fit but I know my penis_ fit into your vagina so you enjoy riding it. Tell me, hope you enjoyed the ride?

By the way, who is Joe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How A Male Nurse Raped A Woman While in Coma, Impregnates Her / / Watch: Ghanian Man Teaching People How To Have S*x At Orgasm Conference In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.