Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall (5621 Views)

Buy My GOLF 2 Now Before DOLLAR ............... / Help I Crashed My Golf 3 Last Nite Along Lekki Second Toll Gate. / My Golf III Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 4:18am On Jan 17, 2010
Thks
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by ChiChi77: 4:45am On Jan 17, 2010
Is this a joke? a nitemare and u will tell us later it was all a dream?

That's why I said in my earlier post that I don't drive in Naija, damn!!
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Flavio: 6:21am On Jan 17, 2010
cool
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by calabaman(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2010
Accept my condolences on behalf of the buyer and the car, What a pity!!,
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by switchmax8: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2010
Accept my condolence on his behalf of his family it really a pity
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2010
@chi chi

Yep, i myself have never driven that long before, the highest i have gone is ife, and not alone though, the man traveled back alone, if he had company maybe this couldnt have happened, Travelling alone is risky,
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by PaulEdoze: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2010
Hey,am truely sorry for the lost,i was suppose to get this car but on my way to Lagos i stopped at Ibadan and bought a Naija used C-Class and up till now my wife hates me for not getting your Golf,anyway my Condolence to you and the buyer's family.
May His Soul Rest in Peace.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by PaulEdoze: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2010
As a Nairalander if there is anything i can do during and after the burial please do not hesitate to contact me.
Am in Warri,Delta State.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by jemby: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2010
Tosin This is Very Sad,We'll talk @ nyt thru Messenger,I can't believe this,OMG!!!!!May his Soul Rest in Perfect Peace, Amen
My Advice to people travelling long distance,Please if u're not used to driving on a particular road and especially if its long distance,just get a driver,Or if you feel you want to drive yourself,May be a journey that would take a commercial driver 10- 14 hrs,You might just break the journey and drive not too fast,Probably drive like 8 Hours the first day,stop in a city,Sleep at a good hotel and continue the journey the second day.Cos the problem is that most people that travel long distance always want to beat time especially when they know its getting dark,so they try to make sure they beat time and thereby speeding seriously(120-140)See if u're driving on 9ja roads,u're travelling and u''re not used to that road and u're maintaning 130-150,u knw wat may happen,another reason U shld take someone along when travelling is that,the person wld caution you even when u're over speeding.
Less Accident can Occur if u're not Overspeeding,Even if a trailer Overtakes Another trailer, and faces you,You can easily maneuver if u're not over speeding. Good Luck Everyone, May God Protect us all
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by knotty(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2010
it is a pity.
may his soul repose in sweet eternal rest.

truly, town driving is a different ball game from long distance travelling. i dont do long distance travelling driving myself. i have years of driving experience but i`d rather let someone better qualified than do the driving/.
lagos - ibadan is no small distance with the sorry state of our roads muck less lagos to PH/KANO
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2010
Really sad news, may his soul rest in eternal peace.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by showbobo(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2010
May his soul R.I.P. . . . . . . . This is so so touching cry cry cry cry
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2010
[b]Gawd. May his soul rest in Perfect peace and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Some people are fighting on another thread, while some people are mourning here.

Life is too short.  We should stop laughing at people who create threads to say they are searching 200k, 300k or 400k cars to purchase, it is what they can afford and we should endeavour not make a joke out of them or make them sobriquets of comedy's. This guy came all the way from Ph to buy a 450k car, all he was doing was simply cutting his coat according to his size and buying what he could afford, May God bless his soul

It really hurts me when I see people make a mockery out of such people. We should show respect to our fellow human no matter their social stratification or pedigree in life.

It can be any of us tommorow. Let us all show each other love in this autosection, show that we can unite and show that we are one big family

Tosin touch, You are the only one who knows this guy and his family as you sold the car to him.  We know the economic situation in the country is tough at the moment and people are loosing their jobs left right and centre but I suggest we should open a thread asking people to contribute whatever they can, be it 50 naira, 100 naira, 200 naira, 1000 naira or 2000 naira. Any amount at all, Nothing is too small or too big, so we can donate it all to his family.  After the contibutions have been made, List names of people who contributed on the thread. Let us do this with total transparency and honesty
I am still in Nigeria right now. Post the account number you wish me to make a contribution into, I will do it tommorow and put "German007" as the reference number for payment.

Thanks

German007 Esq.
[/b]
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by sultaan(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2010
We don't even now his username.

Tosin, hope you have a lawyer friend, or family member(just in case)
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by jemby: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2010
german 07 this is a very great idea,
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2010
Thanks Jemby, Definately is,  Instead of eating lunch at a restaurant for your usual 600 naira, Giving this dude's family 100 naira and eating lunch for 500 naira just for that day in honour of this dude won't kill anyone. Lets think about it people, We are all one big family, Let us make this country a better place and show love to one another.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by jemby: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2010
if all nairalanders can just donate just a token,it'll amount to something,
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by EDOYORUBA: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2010
@House.

I really need us to commend this guy German007 for his brilliant idea. It is great to know that we have people like you in this country. With people like you this country can move forward. We are the next generation, let us make our country a better place.

God bless you sir German007 and may his soul rest in peace.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Mr EDO/YORUBA

God bless you too sir, You are far too kind
!
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by mytime2: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2010
Good thinking german. Really great idea, i saw the thread about the car for 300k, do you know that 70% of the people mocking the guy can't even afford the said vehicle? The thread was so annoying, but it was putting on the home page that caused it, if it had remained in the auto section he would have gotten good replies. Guess even the moderator saw it as a joke.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2010
@jemby

He wasn't supposed to travel straight, he was supposed to make some stop overs but he got so exicted and decided to travel straight , he said even if it meant him getting to PH by 10 or 11 pm that it was fine with him, I couldnt say anything about that, it was his decision, damn, that car was damn to perfect i even got jealous when my mechanic fixed it, it was as smooth as butter, at that moment i thought bout collecting my car back

So i guessed he oversped, cos myself and my uncle spoke to him on that faithful day around 2 pm , on the phone he was exicted, and was thanking us , saying the car was doing ok, only for us to call by 8pm and he was not answering then around 9 pm i got a call that he had an accident

DAMN
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2010
@german

Honestly i wish i knew his family , but i don't we met here on nairaland thru the transaction, so i dont't know anything about him, so dont really know if i can do anything, but thanks for the idea
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2010
@sultaan

Lawyer friend for what, I have actually thought of that should in case anything come up, but really the family must have known the good deed i did for him, cos i had never seen anyone so exicted in my life, he confessed that wat we had was more than a deal, it went beyond that, cos when he first arrived lagos he was scared, calculating his every move, cos of course, u knw anything can happen in lagos,

After some time he relaxed and everything was fine, he was very very happy, he said in fact for him to have found someone in lagos who would come out openly and tell him the problems of the car was indeed a miracle, cos he didnt have a mechanic, i personally took it upon myself to see that my mechanic did his job to his satisfaction, and funny enough he didnt pay my mechanic all his money cos he was short of funds,

I had to intervene, so my mechanic been my very good friend accepted d token he came him, so am sure he would have told his wife all this, and besides he told me he bought the wife for his wife, that she was in love with the car
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by showbobo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Tosin

Do you have his address or something??He should be traceable atleast
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by inspiredm(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2010
Accept my Condolence,

I pray God grants the family the fortitude to bear the Loss.

As German007 suggestted, Let us Know of what Financial Help we can be to his Family.

This is Painful.  

Rest in Peace sad sad
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Unikman: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2010
Oh gosh, may his SOUL rest in PEACE. T Touch, I just want to state here, that, THE GUY, DIDN'T HAVE THE ACCIDENT, BECAUSE OF IN-EXPERIENCE. If you are conversant with road, from Lagos to Port- Harcourt,you will agree with me, that, THE MOST DANGEROUS SECTION  OF THE ROAD, IS BETWEEN LAGOS AND BENIN.  He was not involved in accident, on this stretch of the road. Rather, it was at AHOADA-ELERE; when his ALREADY CLOSE TO HOME (Port-Harcourt). Only God, knows why. May He (the good Lord), who SEES IN THE DARK and who KNOWS THE END , FROM THE BEGIN ING, grant unto his soul, REPOSE. And may He, grant unto his family, the FORTITUDE, to bear the IRREPAIRABLE loss. Adieu.                                                                                                                              
Even though, I still dey struggle, to BUY one RIDE, through this THREAD, I support that IDEA, of contributing a WIDOWS MITE, in honour, of the DECEASED. That was brilliant suggestion.  BIG  UP.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by chika98: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2010
This is really sad. May his soul rest in peace. Condolences to his family as well cry
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2010
Here is his details

Charles Onoedoh

N0 8,hastrub close

chibiak avenue

eliparawon

Port Harcourt

please in case any nairaland gets across to the family, please they should send my condolences,
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by inspiredm(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2010
T  Touch:

Here is his details

Charles Onoedoh

N0 8,hastrub close

chibiak avenue

eliparawon

Port Harcourt

please in case any nairaland gets across to the family, please they should send my condolences,

We Implore Our Nairaland Brethren that resides in Port Harcourt to Please reach his Family at the address above

I will also Request the Administrator to Post this on the Homepage.

It is Sad.
  sad sad
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2010
@unikman

I am not conversant with the road, i have never traveled to the east before , am from the west,have only traveled to a few western states close by, so am really not conversant with the road, but if it wasnt due to in experience then it could be as a result of trying to contend with a trailer, cos i learnt he rammed into a trailer,

so please what logical explanation can you give for this

@german

Thats the man's address so what can we do now,
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2010
@inspired

Thanks , thats a good idea

God bless you all

I am feeling very down cos i was that last person who saw him , we had a couple of short moments, memorable one
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2010
@house

Please anyone in PH who is going to the house should please let me knw, by sending me ur phone number , cos i will like to speak to the family when the person gets there,

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2004,2007 and 2008 fx 35(wonderful Machines)pictures Included,. / Looking For A Clean Mercedes Benz W123 230ce (regular Or Flat Boot Coupe) / Sweet Reg 010 Peuegot 407 4 Sale In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.