Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall (5747 Views)

Buy My GOLF 2 Now Before DOLLAR ............... / Help I Crashed My Golf 3 Last Nite Along Lekki Second Toll Gate. / My Golf III Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2010
Soopa Fly:

@busy body

Shut up there you this slowpoke! With your powdered dry milk oozing bosom your using to suckle that monkey of yours,

Is it when your baboon looking child is trying to force the dry powdered milk from your bosom bosoms that the whole of UK has sucked dry before you met someone that daft enough to impregnate you with that scallywag child, that you while away time on Nairaland?

What a silly cuntface! angry

Dude, yes, this a period of mourning, and we all feel the loss of a brother. cry

But, regardless of what Busy_Body said, it's very wrong of you to use such language. Especially against her child. I don't know why you're so angry, but it would make you a bigger, and more respected man, if you could at least take back your insults. Her child has done you no harm. I doubt you'd like your children to be insulted because of something you'd done.

Let's shake hands, and put all grieviances behind us. This is not the time, nor the place.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by showbobo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Siena

Can you have Mr. Admin put the deceased' address on the homepage and see if someone can trace it
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by lexicon(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2010
This is too sadden, !, may his soul rest in peace, ! sad sad sad
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by ateke2(m): 6:20am On Jan 19, 2010
cant we at least trace his user name?
Locating the address is no big deal, I wouldnt want to go alone

may his soul rest in peace sad
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2010
@ateke

Why do u need his username?his full detail and address has been posted here, please send me your phone number so i call you when you get to his house

flo_biz@yahoo.com
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by lordimpaq(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2010
so much so for mourning, and some people are cursing each other, shame,
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2010
please whats happening

Nobody seems to be saying nothing about the plans we had for the deceased nairalander, has anyone been able to go to his house
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by showbobo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2010
Been waiting on that also. . . . Any development??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sold sold sold!!! Honda Accord 2007 EXL price reduced Call Imo. Thanks people / us For 3.45m / *SOLD**SOLD*2008 model Toyota Sienna: American Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.