Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall (5630 Views)

Buy My GOLF 2 Now Before DOLLAR ............... / Help I Crashed My Golf 3 Last Nite Along Lekki Second Toll Gate. / My Golf III Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by viperman: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2010
Sad! Sad! Sad!
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by cecelle(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2010
spec and pics i want it
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2010
cecelle:

spec and pics i want it

What exactly do you want?
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Busybody2(f): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2010
german007:

What exactly do you want?

No need to be harsh on cecelle, not everyone bothers to read threads before posting embarassed
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Flavio: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2010
@cecelle

You want wat ? Are you reading at all, can't u see we are mourning here
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by cecelle(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2010
hey forgive me i,
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Busybody2(f): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
Flavio:

@Busy body

People should infact read threads before posting. Besides I dont see how Germans question was harsh .lol

No one is perfect, hence the reason some read yet still don't get it. Besides German's bark wasn't meant to be seen but felt cool

Life is real short Bro, we got to make the most of it  cry cry cry
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Busybody

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by my bark was not meant to be seen but heard? Besides I think it is a bit inappropriate for you to call my question a "bark". My question was mainly to ask her what she was referring to, and it had no sarcastic intent.

I do not get my self involved in conflicts, sarcasm and neither do I direct ludicruos comments at fellow nairalanders and never intend to. If it came across to you or cecelle as being a bit agressive, Then I apologise

Many thanks for your time
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2010
MOVED because of the violation of the highlighted portion of the forum rule below:

MISCELLANEOUS
- You may not bully a fellow Nairalander. This applied to old members too. Violation -> ban.
- Illegal actions are strictly prohibited. This includes piracy, cracking e.g. creating and distributing trojans and viruses, browsing cheats, etc. Nairaland must not be used to break the law
- You may not post a link or an advert or any topic more than once
- The use of multiple accounts without explicit permission of the forum administrator(s) is prohibited.
- Manual signatures inserted in the body of posts are not allowed. Use the forum profile to insert signatures.
- Affiliate links, questionable investment schemes, MLM, HYIP, & get-rich-quick schemes are not allowed.
- Disturbing, disgusting, or irritating pictures are not allowed. Violation attracts a very harsh ban.
- It is a grievous offence to announce the death of a Nairaland member on the forum.
- Animated signatures, moving signatures, or image signatures more than 20 pixels tall are forbidden.
- The location in your profile must be the country, state or town you currenty live in - if you're active.
- The invasion of another user's privacy is now strictly prohibited - example: posting a lady's full name.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by inspiredm(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2010
T  Touch:

@inspired

Thanks , thats a good idea

God bless you all

I am feeling very down cos i was that last person who saw him , we had a couple of short moments, memorable one

T_Touch,

The Founder of Nairaland shares with this grieve and has requested me to ask for your Phone Number.

Kindly send it to me via email to inspired.autos@gmail.com

Thanks  cool cool
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Inspired.

Hope you are well, I sincerely hope my suggestion is taken on board and implemented, Please ensure it is as I am willing to make a contribution tommorow if need be.

Thanks

German007 esq
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Busybody2(f): 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2010
german007:

@Busybody

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by my bark was not meant to be seen but heard? Besides I think it is a bit inappropriate for you to call my question a "bark". My question was mainly to ask her what she was referring to, and it had no sarcastic intent.

I do not get my self involved in conflicts, sarcasm and neither do I direct ludicruos comments at fellow nairalanders and never intend to. If it came across to you or cecelle as being a bit agressive, Then I apologise

Many thanks for your time

[s]Yes you are a car dealer, but this is a black and white situation so are you trying to claim that; You asked cecelle the "what did you want" question to enquire whether she wanted to buy a car and needed your service as a car dealer undecided No, I didn't think so, so my assertion was right that . . . cool[/s]

Can you be the bigger person and please let this slide please, this is not the time nor place for this biko cool
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by EDOYORUBA: 12:04am On Jan 18, 2010
@Busybody

Your tone of talking potrays you to be a big time trouble maker and someone who is always ready for fights and arguements,  I have noticed you in numerous threads where you have had clashes with numerous people and infact the moderators e.g https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-369084.64.html

I do not  see what is wrong with what German has said and what it infact has to do with you.  He infact apologised to you and cecelle above to show how matured he is. German is a highly respected person in this forum, everybody holds him in high regard and I have never seen him get involved in any verbal altercations. He is only here for business and strictly business. I have done business with him before, and I tell you this now, He is a highly educated, eloquent and respectful man. All you should have said to his apology was "apology accepted" and not carry on like you have. I know german is the bigger man and will not reply you. Let us respect the dead and leave this.

Thanks
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2010
I still cannot get over this loss,  Still a shock to me , feels like a dream.

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Busybody2(f): 12:13am On Jan 18, 2010
@ Edo/YorUba

Quit being an instigator, there is no big deal in what I said and flavio already sufficiently dealt with it, so freaking deal with it or shut up shop, you lot are the ones dragging this ON AND ON, DID WHAT I SAID TO GERMAN TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON FLY OVER YOUR HEAD OR WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO GAIN OR SOLVE FROM YOUR NOW ASSUMED STANCE, keep noticing my posts and don't go and find something to do with the rest of your life undecided undecided undecided

Are you trying to say everyone agrees with all of your own 54 posts too, hop off my tip abeg undecided undecided undecided
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 12:30am On Jan 18, 2010
@inspired

I have sent my number to you

@german

Bro pls, don't mind anybody here jare, this is a public forum, am sure if it were to be a paid service , people here will mind what they say and how often they come up here
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 12:36am On Jan 18, 2010
@house

Why do we all keep taking shots at each other, we are supposed to come together to share ideas, help one another, and be merry, instead we keep taking shots at each other

We are mourning here and some peeps here are just interested at taking shots at other people, its sad

If u feel the way am feeling now, you would know better not to behave otherwise here,

This event has altered my perception about life, although i don't really have a direct relationship with the person in quote, but based on my personality, the mere contact we briefly had and the after occurence has had a profound effect on me

My life will never remain the same again,
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by inspiredm(m): 1:02am On Jan 18, 2010
german007:

@Inspired. 

Hope you are well, I sincerely hope my suggestion is taken on board and implemented, Please ensure it is as I am willing to make a contribution tommorow if need be.

Thanks

German007 esq

Your Suggestion is well Noted, The Admin decides if it will be implemented. its a Nice idea and im fully in support of it.

T  Touch:

@inspired

I have sent my number to you

I have forwarded your phone number to the Admin.

Thanks.  cool cool
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 1:08am On Jan 18, 2010
Thanks
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by calabaman(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2010
@
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by calabaman(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2010
@german, Kudos 2 u, I lyk ur level of maturity, U potrayed urself in a very respectable manner, ur idea about contributin to the bereaved family is touching, I'l lyk 2 partner in a biz with u someday @cecelle, Am speechless, wat were u thinking?
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by SoopaFly1: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2010
EDO/YORUBA:

@Busybody

Your tone of talking potrays you to be a big time trouble maker and someone who is always ready for fights and arguements, I have noticed you in numerous threads where you have had clashes with numerous people and infact the moderators e.g https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-369084.64.html

I do not see what is wrong with what German has said and what it infact has to do with you. He infact apologised to you and cecelle above to show how matured he is. German is a highly respected person in this forum, everybody holds him in high regard and I have never seen him get involved in any verbal altercations. He is only here for business and strictly business. I have done business with him before, and I tell you this now, He is a highly educated, eloquent and respectful man. All you should have said to his apology was "apology accepted" and not carry on like you have. I know german is the bigger man and will not reply you. Let us respect the dead and leave this.

Thanks

@edo/yoruba

I thought i was the only one who noticed that this animal busybody was a trouble maker and involves herself in every verbal altercations with everyone and i pointed out this rascally bush rat was something someone should avoid at all cost because she derails threads and ends up cursing and cursing and cursing posters 24/7 until you corrobated my assumptions and beliefs that this daft fuckwit is a general riff raff that should be locked up in Gen pop somewhere in Kirikiri with her ilk.

Thank you for pointing it out for everyone to see and dont worry people support you whenever that imbecilic fool decides to assisinate your character foolishly

Busy_body:

@ Edo/YorUba

Quit being an instigator, there is no big deal in what I said and flavio already sufficiently dealt with it, so freaking deal with it or shut up shop, you lot are the ones dragging this ON AND ON, DID WHAT I SAID TO GERMAN TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON FLY OVER YOUR HEAD OR WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO GAIN OR SOLVE FROM YOUR NOW ASSUMED STANCE, keep noticing my posts and don't go and find something to do with the rest of your life undecided undecided undecided

Are you trying to say everyone agrees with all of your own 54 posts too, hop off my tip abeg undecided undecided undecided

@busy body

Shut up there you this fool! With your powdered dry milk oozing breast your using to suckle that monkey of yours, you still have the mouth to abuse the moderator and other members on the auto forum. You carried your dirty filthy LovePeddler mouth to a civilized forum to come and display your madness for everyone one to see and frankly speaking your irritating the life out of everyone with your imbecilic daft thinkings and verbal wars that make no sense.

When do you have time to come online to start writing rubbish and fighting with teenagers over who said what and who? undecided

Is it when your baboon looking child is trying to force the dry powdered milk from your breast tits that the whole of UK has sucked dry before you met someone that daft enough to impregnate you with that scallywag child, that you while away time on Nairaland?

Because i dont see any reasonable sensible woman on Nairaland who is weaning a child that would have time to scribble all this nonsense and fights every now and then just to be noticed.

Ode Oponu dindinrin asiwin olofo oshi! Won ti do gbo gbo obo e tan pata pata oti faya! Oloshi

What a stupid cuntface! angry
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by bigfather(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2010
Am shcoked beyond words !  cry sad

@ T Touch

Abeg you fit post the pics of the car ?
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Busybody2(f): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2010
if you have diagnosed the problem that i do this because i like to be noticed, why don't you Zap off then and stop indulging me and using insults to claim the higher moral ground? is your brain that porous and vacuous?
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2010
@Inspired.

No worries baba. I am on standy.

Kind regards.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Busybody2(f): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2010
@EDO/YORUBA

Regarding the thread you quoted - the last time i checked, KunleA whose post i was responding to was not the Moderator of this section. Monitor is still the moderator, NOT kunle whom my posts were directed to.

We are all solemnly gathered on this thread to remind ourselves that we are infallible and that it is inevitable we are all going to die some day. Your post up there wrongly jumping to conclusion AND assuming you have me sussed out, and thereby unfairly maligning my character WILL COST YOU HEAVEN, LEST YOU DO A RETHINK/DAMAGE LIMITATION . MARK IT DOWN.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
@big father

Are u talking about the accident pics, wish i had them , but i don't he had the accident almost b4 he got to PH, i only recieved a call from people around the scene, cos i put my number in the change of ownership paper incase he encountered any problems with police on the way, so i guess i was the only person they could reach first after checking the car
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by mytime2: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2010
Busy_body:

@EDO/YORUBA

Regarding the thread you quoted - the last time i checked, KunleA whose post i was responding to was not the Moderator of this section. Monitor is still the moderator, NOT kunle whom my posts were directed to.

We are all solemnly gathered on this thread to remind ourselves that we are infallible and that it is inevitable we are all going to die some day. Your post up there wrongly jumping to conclusion AND assuming you have me sussed out, and thereby unfairly maligning my character WILL COST YOU HEAVEN, LEST YOU DO A RETHINK/DAMAGE LIMITATION . MARK IT DOWN.

@ Busy_Body

You certainly have words, please we are in a mourning mood here. Whatever anybody does or says to offend you, just take it for the sake of this period. There are other threads ofcourse of you can't wait too long. This thread is too sensitive you some words. I nearly bought the car in question but got a deal from banix autos. So i hope you would understand when i say the very thought running through my mind right now is it could have been me, plus i still have to be in lagos weekend to pick a car.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by bigfather(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
T Touch:

@big father

Are u talking about the accident pics, wish i had them , but i don't he had the accident almost b4 he got to PH, i only recieved a call from people around the scene, cos i put my number in the change of ownership paper incase he encountered any problems with police on the way, so i guess i was the only person they could reach first after checking the car

Nope i mean before the car was sold.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by showbobo(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2010
I wish i reside somewhere around Port. . . Please seun should put this on the homepage and ask our port harcourt residents to please locate this address.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by GTay(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2010
Chei sad So sad! and i really followed up on this sale. I even posted on the first page sad

@ TTouch, take heart while we pray that the buyer's family will be given divine grace to overcome this shocking loss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Neat BLACK Tokunbo 2015 Toyota Camry Sport @7.650m In Lagos / Christmas Bid!!! Tokunbo 1999 Vw Passat! Starting @ 449k / Mint 2012 Range Rover Vouge Autobiography For Sale In Ajah Call Dhermy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.