Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Investing A Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing A Capital (1416 Views)

How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! / LEGIT HUSTLE: All You Need Is A Capital Of Less Than 20k To Start [pictures] / Make #3600 Daily With A Capital Of #200 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing A Capital by Le2money(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2017
Hello nairalanders, please... I have this friend that said he wanted to invest 2-3 million naira into any reliable and standard company in which he can be able to receive at least 5% or more of his invested money back every month.

Please, I will appreciate an advice and also means of getting such company from you all. Thank you
Re: Investing A Capital by secure: 1:23pm On May 16, 2017
Le2money:
Hello nairalanders, please... I have this friend that said he wanted to invest 2-3 million naira into any reliable and standard company in which he can be able to receive at least 5% or more of his invested money back every month.

Please, I will appreciate an advice and also means of getting such company from you all. Thank you

I have got a deal for you contact me on this number 07033881710 call or WhatsApp
Re: Investing A Capital by markaw(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2017
With www.deprofiters.com free trade copier service you can make from 30% monthly. visit the website for more details and view live account of traders that subscribe for the free trade copier service.

1 Like

Re: Investing A Capital by markaw(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
With www.deprofiters.com trade copier service you can make from 10 - 60% monthly. visit the website for more details and view live account of traders that subscribe for our trade copier service.
Re: Investing A Capital by Seniorwriter(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2021
Tell him to go into consumables.
With an average of #2m invested into consumables like milk flavor or bread Improvers he is rest assured of at least 20% ROI bi-weekly based on my knowledge of the market.
Make sure he does due diligence on Distributors and Dealers.

Best Wishes

1 Like

Re: Investing A Capital by biode03(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
[b][/b]
Le2money:

I will love to invest as well, reliable ventures, not ponzi and not scam if you see any update kindly let me know

1 Like

Re: Investing A Capital by Le2money(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
If you see this before me too....please let me know.... thanks

biode03:
[b][/b]

I will love to invest as well, reliable ventures, not ponzi and not scam if you see any update kindly let me know
Re: Investing A Capital by TopFoods: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Le2money:

Good day.

We might be able to workout a partnership with your friend. Do visit our page to see what we have in stock: https://topfoods.com.ng/partner-with-us/

Warm regards.

(1) (Reply)

You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank / Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos / Fxtm:scammers Defrauded Investor Of 135,000 Naira With Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.