Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. (2607 Views)

Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 14, 2017
chidi4sam:
I am writing this based on experience. Sex outside marriage is simply worthless. I am not the too much sex type. But when I was single, a day hardly passes without me having the thought of sleeping with a lady. But I prayerfully overcame it any time it arises. Except on VERY few occasions I am with my babe. I always say to myself, "one day, I shall marry and always have it whenever I so desire". Now what surprises me the most is this; since after my marriage, the thought to have sex and the urge suddenly disappeared. To even have an erection is a serious issue. It's over a month of my marriage yet no sex has taken place. I'm even scared if I suddenly became impotent. My advise is this; "illegal sex doesn't worth it. Channel your youthful energies to something more profitable. Sex will come @the right time. Sex isn't what people term it to be. It is just a means the devil uses to destroy lives. God bless you for reading.

Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Don't even know what you talking about sad
you said u need a yellow Diamond ring @ ur privious comment,and I quote,if u ve faith it will surely come.
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 14, 2017
Martin124:
you said u need a yellow Diamond ring @ ur privious comment,and I quote,if u ve faith it will surely come.
Lol faith cant buy me that its money grin
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
pls who's the owner of this account,?
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol faith cant buy me that its money grin
hahahahah bumbae today na sunday ooo,nor wan laughout loud abeg,well na u know if na everything money dey fit buy!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 14, 2017
Martin124:
hahahahah bumbae today na sunday ooo,nor wan laughout loud abeg,well na u know if na everything money dey fit buy!!!!!!!!!!
E fit buy yellow diamond grin
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 14, 2017
Martin124:
pls who's the owner of this account,?
See question
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
See question
see weitin u dey cause?I mean diz acc lalas247
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 14, 2017
Martin124:
see weitin u dey cause?I mean diz acc lalas247
Yh wts up with it
U like her ?
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

E fit buy yellow diamond grin
I hear u ee,how ya sunday na?don't know u a catholic before oo?
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 14, 2017
Martin124:
I hear u ee,how ya sunday na?don't know u a catholic before oo?
Not catholic i just go to their service cause its quick
Dont have time for long ass service .. smiley
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yh wts up with it
U like her ?
Bumbae abeg,nor just think am to push me to the other way,I just dey ask coz it familiar with someone Email name!!!
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Not catholic i just go to their service cause its quick
Dont have time for long ass service .. smiley
chai,iffa talk now,anyway make e be say na so u take dey go ya own church oo...

1 Like

Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 14, 2017
Martin124:
Bumbae abeg,nor just think am to push me to the other way,I just dey ask coz it familiar with someone Email name!!!
O ok grin
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

O ok grin
uhmm my just follow dey pretend sha,with u and ur wayo laugh..I just go check ur detail so I see new changes,but u suppose know say blond na iz d best na,
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 14, 2017
Martin124:
uhmm my just follow dey pretend sha,with u and ur wayo laugh..I just go check ur detail so I see new changes,but u suppose know say blond na iz d best na,
Free me biko
I have asked u if u want my blood u refuse to ans .. wt else u want nao
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 14, 2017
Nor dey speak diff language again oo,make we know the one wey u be!!! Na igbo abi yuroba ti o jẹ ki a mọ
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 14, 2017
Martin124:
I tell u say I be vampire?make I ask u that one make u answer me..
Yes at this rate i think u are
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes at this rate i think u are
hahahaha bumbae ri mi OOO, Chai ur ẹnu eh, ti o fun ọ yi ẹnu?
,So na my con suck ya blood,anyway iffa wan suck ya blood na fresh one?
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 14, 2017
Martin124:
hahahaha bumbae ri mi OOO, Chai ur ẹnu eh, ti o fun ọ yi ẹnu?
,So na my con suck ya blood,anyway iffa wan suck ya blood na fresh one?
Yes its fresh .. grin

Let me be going hungry .. see ya
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes its fresh .. grin

Let me be going hungry .. see ya
ok na lata,by this time u never chai,ok lata
Re: Funication Is Just A Means The Devil Uses To Destroy Destinies. by danielicon(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2017
TWOYANSH:

You're right.. ..nd so was she. For crying out loud, dz is a public forum and d OP wz wrong to post that here. Who is he to jump into conclusions BASED ON HIS EXPERIENCE?
Even in the Bible, there are a lot of people who engaged in what he's condemning here and still found favour in d sight of their God.

I'm not supporting premarital sex neither am i condemning it. Your opinion on a subject matter shouldn't be forced on anyone.

Obviously he is not forcing it on anyone. He is just saying his mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Dies In Bike Accident. / Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. / Excited Lady Poses Her Backside For Fiance To Check In Cute Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.