Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. (946 Views)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by kinginvagina: 11:41am On May 14, 2017
I recently decided to reduce my spending on flexing and spending on women to invest. my guys i do flex with understood and support me saying no problem we can still hangout but my gfs and females friends think i am broke and i heard they now call me broke.

why is it that when you start acting smart with girls they change drastically. you stop spending on them they'll call you broke, you stop being a fool they would say he isn't caring.

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by smellingmenses: 11:48am On May 14, 2017
True

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by Nobody: 11:49am On May 14, 2017
lol, its the code......

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2017
Lol your own good, my own stopped picking my call ni grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by dechar(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2017
b4 nko
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by harry2sexy(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2017
J
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by xynerise: 11:52am On May 14, 2017
Should I say I am living in a different part of the world where girls I meet are not money conscious and are very supportive?

Is it me being lucky or something is not just right? undecided

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2017
kinginvagina:
I recently decided to reduce my spending on flexing and spending on women to invest. my guys i do flex with understood and support me saying no problem we can still hangout but my gfs and females friends think i am broke and i heard they now call me broke.

why is it that when you start acting smart with girls they change drastically. you stop spending on them they'll call you broke, you stop being a fool they would say he isn't caring.

lalasticlala

i hail o
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2017
You gave the impression that it'll be flexing all the way

So when you stop.... They stop

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by McBrooklyn(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2017
grin
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by Doctorfitz: 12:14pm On May 14, 2017
Lols they are coming for you...

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by decatalyst(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2017
xynerise:
Should I say I am living in a different part of the world where girls I meet are not money conscious and are very supportive?

Don't worry, one is warming up for you already. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by xynerise: 12:33pm On May 14, 2017
decatalyst:

Well, too late for her tongue
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by uboma(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2017
there is nothing wrong with being broke. it happens sometimes.

Any lady who doesn't want to get down with you because you have cut your spending on her, should get lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by Mansions: 3:03pm On May 14, 2017
xynerise:

Please in what country do you live
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by Cholls(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2017
my brother eiyah...and I have something to say to u o
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by xynerise: 3:13pm On May 14, 2017
Mansions:

Please in what country do you live

Naija
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by escapefromusa(f): 4:30pm On May 14, 2017
xynerise:

social class
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by NaeChris: 5:04pm On May 14, 2017
Lol. Na so. Every guy should just chill, go and hustle, make the money and revenge, na the way forward.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. by Burgerlomo: 6:19pm On May 14, 2017
decatalyst:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me / FACTS ABOUT Guys!!!!!(exclusively Baby(red:b)...) / pre wedding pics of a nairalander (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.