Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) (2687 Views)

Not Pictures But Video Of George Floyd Bluefilm - ADULT CONTENT / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by DRIFTyKING(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2017
A Nigerian slay simply identified as Frank, took to Instagram to advice his fellow guys to stop spending on women but should start taking care of themselves.

According to him, once you start taking care of yourself, and start looking dapper, handsome and neat, women will now be spending on you and the would go as far as spending their school fees on you. Video below;

Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlSdnA4RqMI

http://www.lailasblog.com/men-stop-spending-money-women-long-handsome-will-spend-school-fees-slay-king/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, fynestboi

Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by yinkson(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
A Nigerian slay simply identified as Frank, took to Instagram to advice his fellow guys to stop spending on women but should start taking care of themselves.

According to him, once you start taking care of yourself, and start looking dapper, handsome and neat, women will now be spending on you and the would go as far as spending their school fees on you. Video below;

Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlSdnA4RqMI

http://www.lailasblog.com/men-stop-spending-money-women-long-handsome-will-spend-school-fees-slay-king/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, fynestboi

3 Likes

Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2017
grin

Sugar Mommy will surely do that... grin
But If im a student, why shud i spend my cheese to any random men?

I will spend it to myself and get those stuffs to add it in my collections..
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by naijaboiy: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2017
This one is advising guys to start hustling for sugar mamas. grin

But these young broke girls that Cannot even afford money for data can never take care of a well looking handsome man. grin

Instead they'll latch on to you and want you to take care of them too. The moment you don't give in to their greedy advances they tag you broke.

A guy is only broke when he is with a broke ass hungry girl. I call their ilk enemy of progress. grin

9 Likes

Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by EtherealAnn(f): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Which one is slay king again
who keeps coming up with this nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by cuteguy123(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2017
Hahaha, this guy likeness strong sha.

Lol but dude looks like a fucking gay.

And a clown. See the way he they talk self. I just they laff.

Anyway guys. Take care of your woman and let her still do the same. No mean say person fine he go come they misbehave undecided
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by shege45: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2017
d guy don use bleaching finish hm body
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by adexfrosh(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2017
He is right you know. Stop wasting money on women you know wouldn't end up in your life

1 Like

Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2017
He's talking nonsense
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by cuteguy123(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2017
adexfrosh:
He is right you know. stop wasting money on women you know wouldn't end up in your life

Thread closed. You just said the fact. Nothing here to say again.

1 Like

Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2017
All these light skinned guys and their problems
Not all girls care about how a guy look or about the material things you have.

1 Like

Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by alatbaba1(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2017
cuteguy123:
Hahaha, this guy likeness strong sha.

Lol but dude looks like a fucking gay.

And a clown. See the way he they talk self. I just they laff.

Anyway guys. Take care of your woman and let her still do the same. No mean say person fine he go come they misbehave undecided

u spoke my mind. He is fvckiing GAY
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by Lewaluv(f): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Im not impressed.
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by adaksbullet: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

But these young broke girls that Cannot even afford money for data can never take care of a well looking handsome man. grin

Instead they'll latch on to you and want you to take care of them too. The moment you don't give in to their greedy advances they tag you broke.

A guy is only broke when he is with a broke ass hungry girl. I call their ilk enemy of progress. grin
bus are no no the word that his sayed and am coat " shown me a frnd and I we telled u whom u are"?

Since wen am start to dated on these our word, gilrs haved never, I sayed haved never ask me too give him #5! While? Cos am no dated broked gilrs angry

Bus inbused me ur num and I we conet u too Kali jener off Kim k sister angry she his looked for bf too marryed and she his carryed money on poket wella angry angry angry

I we invite u too mine tread one day too talked about how too dorj? Doj? Doge? Choi am forget the spelling off dodge jo cheesy
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by adexfrosh(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2017
Thread closed. You just said the fact. Nothing here to say again. [/quote] smiley
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by naijaboiy: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:

True...but finding those type of girls these days is the problem.

Every guy is attracted to slay queens these days and they expect their money not to be spent.

Can you see some guys don't have sense? grin

1 Like

Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by naijaboiy: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2017
adaksbullet:
bus are no no the word that his sayed and am coat " shown me a frnd and I we telled u whom u are"?

Since wen am start to dated on these our word, gilrs haved never, I sayed haved never ask me too give him #5! While? Cos am no dated broked gilrs angry

Bus inbused me ur num and I we conet u too Kali jener off Kim k sister angry she his looked for bf too marryed and she his carryed money on poket wella angry angry angry

I we invite u too mine tread one day too talked about how too dorj? Doj? Doge? Choi am forget the spelling off dodge jo cheesy
This early morning weed you're smoking. gringrin
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by adaksbullet: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

This early morning weed you're smoking. gringrin
are meant grass? undecided

We u inbused me ur num and am leak u whit him? undecided
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by naijaboiy: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2017
adaksbullet:
are meant grass? undecided

We u inbused me ur num and am leak u whit him? undecided
I'm not ready yet. grin
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by Israeljones(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He's talking nonsense

Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by Deji124(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

My guy u have just said it all,
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by naijaboiy: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2017
Deji124:
My guy u have just said it all,
That's it bro! smiley
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by ikp120(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2017
Sometimes I pity the fools who spend money on my sisters. I can't spend shi shi on any of my girlfriends. Let her go and get a means of livelihood. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by Martin0(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
Im not impressed.
Why ?
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by Martin0(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
Im not impressed.
Why ?
Lewaluv:
Im not impressed.
Why ?
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by Martin0(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Aaaaa Evaberry welcome oooo...
Honestly I can bet u will be very very backgrin
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by bbbabes(f): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2017
Who cares for your money
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by adaksbullet: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

I'm not ready yet. grin
cont too date ur broked gilrs angry angry angry

Don't called me if dy are milk u dry o angry
Re: Slay King Advises Fellow Men To Stop Spending Money On Women, But..... (video) by dumininu01(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2017
ikp120:
Sometimes I pity the fools who spend money on my sisters. I can't spend shi shi on any of my girlfriends. Let her go and get a means of livelihood. cool cool cool
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating / Relocation; Home Properties For Sale As I Am Relocating. / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.