Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young (1527 Views)

When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out / PHOTOS: Ugandans In Shocked As Sasha Sania Completely N*k.ked Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young by Whogoknow(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2017
According to her, she mistakenly sent her own n*ked photos to mother of her boyfriend while actually trying to send them to him. Now she is in serious dilemma because she does not know how to confront the older woman.
The young lady revealed that her boyfriend’s mother does not even like her in the first place and this latest development may even serve as a final straw that will break the camel’s back and sever her ties with her boyfriend.
Now she asking for a way out of the dilemma she has found herself in.
Follow the link toread she told the story:
[url]
http://whogoknow.com/2017/04/17/please-help-i-mistakenly-sent-my-nked-photos-to-my-boyfriends-mother-young-lady-cries-out-in-horror/[/url]

1 Share

Re: Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young by 4our: 11:56am On May 14, 2017
Viewing thru

At least his mother will see and understand why he loves you

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young by JanuaryTempest(f): 11:59am On May 14, 2017
And she just had to thicken the plot by adding that the mother doesn't like her. Sounds like a b.s. story to me. What are the chances that she has his mother's number in her phone? Tosh!
Re: Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young by ekensi01: 12:02pm On May 14, 2017
It seems you're a cyber prostitute, if not what are your naked pictures doing in your phone.

Sha that's life 4 u.

Re: Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young by McBrooklyn(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2017

Re: Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 14, 2017
Beautiful..... Just fuçking beautiful
Re: Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young by decatalyst(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2017
Where is the picture?

Upload it here and let's see if its that bad.

grin grin
Re: Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young by boxer022(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2017
I understand what is happening here. She intended on sending the nudes to her boyfriend and mistakenly sent it to his mum instead. Why should she send her nudes out in the first place. What did she stand to gain if it was sent to the right person. The only thing left to do is to forget about the boyfriend and continue with her life as she has spoilt her relationship by herself.
Re: Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young by potent5(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2017
Show us the pictures, we should then be in a better place to advise you after seeing them.
Re: Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young by Bahddo(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2017
Super story sha grin
Re: Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young by smardray(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2017
U didnt add d pinshure...no evidence...fictitious u jst want us to continue stressing our brain on a advice u dont need
Re: Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young by Archangels2(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2017
Superstory cry

Re: Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 14, 2017
JanuaryTempest:
What are the chances that she has his mother's number in her phone? Tosh!

Good point

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Sex I Will Never Forget / Just Before That Bout Of Oral S*x...read This! / Have You Ever Felt This Pain Before (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.