Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Man Catches His Best Friend With His Wife Naked In Anambra State [video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Best Friend With His Wife Naked In Anambra State [video] (909 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches His Best Friend With His Wife Naked In Anambra State [video] by DEGr8t(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2017
Source: http://www.chenkeleb.com/2017/05/man-catches-his-best-friend-with-his.html

A man identified as Chudi has caught his wife in bed with his friend also identified as Chinedu.

The husband has warned the Chinedu severally to stay away from his wife, but the Chinedu denied and keep engaging in the illicit affair with her.

However, the husband refused to listen and continued beating him and said: I'm taking the video of this event and I have called Anambra Broadcasting Service(ABS) to also take the coverage.

The woman said she had warned the husband’s friend several times to desist from bothering her but he refused. She is heard in Igbo saying; “I told you to leave someone’s wife and face your own but you refused.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1tFRqJAD8

(1) (Reply)

Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? / Incest As Woman Sleeps With Father So He Doesn't Remarry / I Didn’t Encourage Him To Move In With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.