Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! (25419 Views)

Lines On My Phone Screen, Help / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by chicwoman(f): 1:00pm On May 17, 2017
I have a W3 phone and I gave suggestions that may help OP
I don't know why you will call me a marketer because I own a tecno phone

PS: You know me?
Lol, young man, you can't know me in real life.
Please take your frustrations of Nigeria out of my mentions
Regards

hardeycute:
I know you as a marketer so why won't you own the crap.

We know tecno is a substandard product.A whole samsung has made errors with production so while will question the handling when is not your father's right to change it

VW even has recalled cars
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by hardeycute(m): 1:08pm On May 17, 2017
chicwoman:

Regards

see your life outside

1 Share

Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by HellRaiXer: 1:12pm On May 17, 2017
dominique:

Anything could have happened within the five days that he used that the phone dealer May not be liable for. What if it dropped inside water or he mistakenly installed a dangerous malware, why should the dealer bear the costs? Assuming he tried it on and it developed fault that very day or even the next day, then maybe he has a case. But five days? He should take it to any of the authorized calcare outlets for repairs.
So na you dey push all those Tecno phone go front page? The OP said finished installing some games and banking softwares finish! He didn't mention putting it in water.

And what kind of a bloody malware will make a phone screen go blank?

He should get a new phone as long as he didn't knock the phone and no nuts have been opened.

Tecno crap
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by Irishrena1(f): 1:15pm On May 17, 2017
OP just take it to calcare. If not for the economy sebi these sub standard phones will not be selling so much?

Nairalanders please help with my own case. Its infinix hot 2. Flickering screen. Very annoying
https://www.nairaland.com/3796751/please-flickering-screen-infinix-hot
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by chicwoman(f): 1:23pm On May 17, 2017
LMAO
I retweeted a tecno football tweet and mentioned that I will be buying their CX?
I was trying to participate in their competitions!!
You know what?
I'm probably talking to an undergraduate and I am not your mate
Next!
hardeycute:
see your life outside
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by chicwoman(f): 1:25pm On May 17, 2017
I think they have a support page on Nairaland, maybe you should direct your complaint there
Irishrena1:
OP just take it to calcare. If not for the economy sebi these sub standard phones will not be selling so much?

Nairalanders please help with my own case. Its infinix hot 2. Flickering screen. Very annoying
https://www.nairaland.com/3796751/please-flickering-screen-infinix-hot
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by Irishrena1(f): 1:32pm On May 17, 2017
chicwoman:
I think they have a support page on Nairaland, maybe you should direct your complaint there
please can you drop the link? Thank you
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by iamkingzlee(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2017
Mynd44:

Looooool.

The person who used the phone has not mentioned any user end damage did he? He did not day the phone dropped hence the reason the screen stopped working the product stopped working as a result of normal use which is within the scope of the product.

Now if the dealer is approved by the seller not some seller on the streets of Ikeja, the dealer has a responsibility.

I bought a Tecno tab(the second tecno product I bought last year) last October from Slot in Ekiti. By November, the tabet started acting up, guess what? I was in Abeokuta and did not bother looking for where carlcare was. I found the closest slot shop, went there with my receipt and handed it over to them to fix. They sent it to carlcare for me. Thats how aftersales service work.

I cant buy a toyota from Coscharis, it develops a fault in two weeks and you tell me to contact Toyota. I will take it back to Coscharis to send to Toyota.
Spot on!
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by chicwoman(f): 1:34pm On May 17, 2017
I don't know if this is the link but I guess you can try here.
Perhaps they can help
https://www.nairaland.com/3278336/infinix-hot-4-x557-official/47#56605973
Irishrena1:

please can you drop the link? Thank you
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by hardeycute(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2017
chicwoman:
LMAO I'm probably talking to an undergraduate Next!
Post-Graduate woman.

We know it is your work but don't you have conscience and common sense.
Promote and stop trying to do damage control
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by iliyande(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2017
chicwoman:

Regards

is it every tecno phone you own? I remember the other threat you claimed to own L8 Plus
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by chicwoman(f): 1:39pm On May 17, 2017
I never mentioned L8
I mentioned L9
If you follow me, you'd probably know
But, kindly enjoy your assertions
Regards
iliyande:

is it every tecno phone you own? I remember the other threat you claimed to own L8 Plus
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by Irishrena1(f): 1:44pm On May 17, 2017
chicwoman:
Perhaps they can help
Thanks so much
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by Irishrena1(f): 1:44pm On May 17, 2017
chicwoman:
Perhaps they can help
Thanks. seems to be just a discussion thread, no support
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by iliyande(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2017
chicwoman:
I never mentioned L8
I mentioned L9
If you follow me, you'd probably know
But, kindly enjoy your assertions
Regards

peace wink.... I don't use tecno ma
just saying the truth.... wink
I became curious when I sighted you here again defending tecno with all your mind and your strength..
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by chicwoman(f): 1:46pm On May 17, 2017
I'm just a passionate user bro
Maybe I should stop talking about it since I've been tagged a 'marketer'
iliyande:

peace wink.... I don't use tecno ma
just saying the truth.... wink
I became curious when I sighted you here again defending tecno with all your mind and your strength..

1 Like

Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by chicwoman(f): 1:52pm On May 17, 2017
Really
I've not seen any other thread for support though
Sorry if I couldn't be of any help
Irishrena1:

Thanks. seems to be just a discussion thread, no support
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by Tamaramientei: 1:55pm On May 17, 2017
OP take it to carlcare
NaijaNeedsRev:
this was infact beyond my imagination as i found my tecno w3 dead. After 5days of non-stop enjoyment with some downloaded app. (banking app., games, e.t.c). All i could see is backlight with nothing to show off.

Brief spec. Of tecno w3
RAM: 1gig
ROM: 8gig
processor: Quad-core
I was advised to take it to the nearest Tecno office but i insisted that the dealer must change it for me. This issue had transpired some brawl between us. Pls what chances do i have to get a healthy phone with no defect
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by Tamaramientei: 1:57pm On May 17, 2017
Lol.
No respect on this Nairaland
You're saying chicwoman doesn't have sense?
Do you know who she is in real life?
hardeycute:
Post-Graduate woman.

We know it is your work but don't you have conscience and common sense.

Promote and stop trying to do damage control

1 Like

Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by Tamaramientei: 1:58pm On May 17, 2017
CarlcareMadam
NaijaNeedsRev:
this was infact beyond my imagination as i found my tecno w3 dead. After 5days of non-stop enjoyment with some downloaded app. (banking app., games, e.t.c). All i could see is backlight with nothing to show off.

Brief spec. Of tecno w3
RAM: 1gig
ROM: 8gig
processor: Quad-core
I was advised to take it to the nearest Tecno office but i insisted that the dealer must change it for me. This issue had transpired some brawl between us. Pls what chances do i have to get a healthy phone with no defect
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by Sike(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2017
just return the goddamn phone
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2017
Techm8:
where did you buy it? Ndupet or Railway opposite TiTo gate?
katsina-ala
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by CarlCareMadam: 2:34pm On May 17, 2017
[quoteauthor=Tamaramienteipost=56607378]

CarlcareMadam
[/quote]

The best way to find out what really happened is to visit our custoner service/repair centre. That way, your phone will be properly diagnosed and a way forward will be proffered.

If you tell me your location, I can give you an address and a contact that will attend to you speedily.

Sorry about the inconvenience experienced.
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by maasoap(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2017
Mynd44:

Looooool.

The person who used the phone has not mentioned any user end damage did he? He did not day the phone dropped hence the reason the screen stopped working the product stopped working as a result of normal use which is within the scope of the product.

Now if the dealer is approved by the seller not some seller on the streets of Ikeja, the dealer has a responsibility.

I bought a Tecno tab(the second tecno product I bought last year) last October from Slot in Ekiti. By November, the tabet started acting up, guess what? I was in Abeokuta and did not bother looking for where carlcare was. I found the closest slot shop, went there with my receipt and handed it over to them to fix. They sent it to carlcare for me. Thats how aftersales service work.

I cant buy a toyota from Coscharis, it develops a fault in two weeks and you tell me to contact Toyota. I will take it back to Coscharis to send to Toyota.
I'm even surprised by all these contributors who are already saying that dealer wouldn't collect it back. They're commenting based on how they feel it should be. If they must know, my brother bought Tecno phone (phantom) from a dealer and it developed fault within few days of purchase. He returned the phone to the dealer here in Osogbo and the dealer returned the phone to Lagos (I didn't know whether he took it to calcare or where he too bought it) and he returned a working phone to my bros after some weeks.
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by efeski(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2017
I'm never gonna buy a Tecno phone again after my experience with W4.
despite boasting a 1 gig RAM it lags like a muhfuckah.
I have tired of it
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by hustla(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2017
Mynd44:

Excuse me but how can you use a phone for 5 days and it develops a fault? No, the phone should be replaced.

Don't lets promote these brands and their fake devices. I dont see how you use a phone that will cause the screen to stop working after 5 days and you say he should not expect a replacement

So you no see used s4 wey u fit buy abi
Dont buy tecno, una no go hear
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by hustla(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2017
efeski:
I'm never gonna buy a Tecno phone again after my experience with W4.

despite boasting a 1 gig RAM it lags like a muhfuckah.

I have tired of it

Looool
Phones are looking for how to use 6gig ram in 2017,you're complaining about 1 gig ram phone in the same year.

Na like say u wan save movie for diskette for 2017
Nawa for you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by DaCharis2016: 8:01pm On May 17, 2017
I want to buy a new phone. Which do u guyz advise I should buy pls. I don't like tecno, infinix trouble joor.

Budget is N40-50k o.

Thank u.
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by hardeycute(m): 9:30pm On May 17, 2017
Tamaramientei:
Lol. No respect on this Nairaland You're saying chicwoman doesn't have sense? Do you know who she is in real life?
Who is she?will she stop feeding me
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by hardeycute(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2017
DaCharis2016:
I want to buy a new phone. Which do u guyz advise I should buy pls. I don't like tecno, infinix trouble joor.

Budget is N40-50k o.

Thank u.
cc princetom1 Grandmufti noobody
Re: My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! by hardeycute(m): 9:56pm On May 17, 2017
chicwoman:
LMAO
I retweeted a tecno football tweet and mentioned that I will be buying their CX?
I was trying to participate in their competitions!!
You know what?
I'm probably talking to an undergraduate and I am not your mate
Next!
Cant view my e-mail,so what did you send

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / 6 Most Expensive Applications On Google Play Store / Despacito: Most Watched Youtube Video Ever 'deleted' In Apparent Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.