Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) (51372 Views)

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Kunlexic(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2017
timilehin95:
[s][/s]
Ode, who's talking about cancer or no cancer? U claimed T.B Joshua was looking for fame and i asked if it was d one dat is known world wide or another T.b Joshua in ur village
MUNTULA
I dnt need to argue with u coz u have been brainwash
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by brightalo17: 7:38am On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Which part of my "grammar" needs correction. Which spelling mistake did I make? Protrusion- absence of the R? oh please, read all my posts and deep down you, you would know your father and all the other members of your useless family can't compare with me when it comes to education. You should take good care of your frustrations instead of making a fool of yourself.

How is it my fault you were born gullible and f0olish?

I see you committing suicide soon.R.I.P you'll not be miss though.
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by omiaruk: 7:45am On May 15, 2017
nobleblood:

First and foremost and not that stupid as you give me credit for. If I pay to access a physician, I will explore that option to the fullest. Papa didn't raise no Dundee. (Thats me explaining to you i can reason )

However what am trying to make you aware of, is that science has not even start scratching the surface when it comes to curing ailment. Maybe you think the bulk stops at medical airment alone. As far the twenty first century goes, pyschic ailment are catching up with medical. many of which has not even been documented. Expecially here in our clime where we still very much at the level of primitive medical science. So when you are done solving the countless unsolve medical case out there. Move up! There is the small matter of billion of sick mind to attent to.;that this twisted twenty first century as manage to produce.

This is why I reckon on my conclusion

Sciences de try. But nothing can beat God in the End.

Ok, cool. Psychic ailments? Like neuro/psycho?
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:46am On May 15, 2017
brightalo17:

I see you commenting suicide soon.R.I.P you'll not be miss though.

MISSED....*** past tense.

COMMITTING. ...not commenting shocked

Stop paying tithes...pay your school fees, my friend in Christ.

Hahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Olibboy: 7:47am On May 15, 2017
me luv tb Joshua... say Na prayer clear am. o sing o sing o praise da lord
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by brightalo17: 7:50am On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

MISSED....*** past tense.

COMMITTING. ...not commenting shocked

Stop paying tithes...pay your school fees, my friend in Christ.

I see you committing suicide soon, R.I.P Mr walking dead body.
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Caseless: 7:52am On May 15, 2017
God, I pray we don't get to this stage in our lives. Opening anus before congregation to receive healing? I can imagine the pain.
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:55am On May 15, 2017
brightalo17:

grin.... Bible says "give honor unto whom it's due"

Why can't you thank me for the English lessons?

It also said we should be honest at all times. So you are a fake believer? You should have left your initial comment like that so that we would all laugh at your level of education.

You now see why I said ALL of your family can't compare with me education-wise?

Pay school fees...not your tithes shocked

1 Like

Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Caseless: 7:57am On May 15, 2017
therealSam1qw21:
A big congrats to myself and to last night's (14/05/2017) winners!! Another win Delivered just as promised earlier. Here is today's winning ticket, just for those still doubting, we are here to joke.. call now and thank me later..
seun, lalasticlala , you guys should create a section for this guy. I hate seeing this.
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by brightalo17: 7:58am On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

grin.... Bible says "give honor unto whom it's due"

Why can't you thank me for the English lessons?

It also said we should be honest at all times. So you are a fake believer? You should have left your initial comment like that so that we would all laugh at your level of education.

You now see why I said ALL of your family can't compare with me education-wise?

Pay school fees...not your tithes shocked

R.I.P isn't good enough for you?
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:00am On May 15, 2017
brightalo17:

R.I.P isn't good enough for you?

Keep it short like this next time....I had to buy Paracetamol because of the bombs you dropped the other time grin

1 Like

Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Tsongz(f): 8:02am On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Nairaland's most graphic photo of ALL time... Even with splattered brains you see regularly on FP.

We should have seen a video of the protusion going back in.... not just pictures.

1. Pastor TB - " God showed me a woman will win the US elections"......

2. His own church collapsed yet he didn't 'SEE' that

How do we know he didn't go for surgery for his rectal prolapse? We see people who do IVF and later come to say Pastor did it
grin e really pain you. smileysorry ehnn
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by brightalo17: 8:03am On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Keep it short like this next time....I had to buy Paracetamol because of the bombs you dropped the other time grin
Why wasting money on drugs when you're going to commit suicide because of I and TB? SMH
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:05am On May 15, 2017
Tsongz:
grin e really pain you. smileysorry ehnn
Nuts unscrewed. ..factory reset grin

1 Like

Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by brightalo17: 8:09am On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

You're silent , are you dead or composing another trash? Mr corpse.
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:23am On May 15, 2017
brightalo17:

You're silent , are you dead or composing another trash? Mr corpse.

1 Like

Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by brightalo17: 8:30am On May 15, 2017
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=56532497][/quote] Thank God you still have meme to help you out.Mr Corpse
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by reuben79: 9:38am On May 15, 2017
eboiga:
May evil continually be your portion....you are just daft
i knw u ar a demon i ve nothing to do with u ok
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by eboiga(f): 10:04am On May 15, 2017
You just described yourself....the fact that i do not believe a story doesn't mean i do not know God....not even in this age of photoshop....i believe what i choose to believe....you really didn't have to call me evil at all
reuben79:
i knw u ar a demon i ve nothing to do with u ok
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by franugo(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2017
brightalo17:

shey u be light yagami abi? Don't go n improve yourself, see as u dey bomb english language

how come d miracle no happen d moment tb josh prayed for him? Y did he have to go home first n rub oil?

1 Like

Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by brightalo17: 11:01am On May 15, 2017
franugo:

shey u be light yagami abi? Don't go n improve yourself, see as u dey bomb english language

how come d miracle no happen d moment tb josh prayed for him? Y did he have to go home first n rub oil?

R.I.P Mr corpse. No more memes ?
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by goodychet: 11:48am On May 15, 2017
?
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Tecno66: 12:14pm On May 15, 2017
henryanna36:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/prayer-in-name-of-jesus-by-tb-joshua.html
The before & after pix should convince all doubting thomas. What encouraged me most is the steadfastness of the man's wife. Present day nigerian wife go don run. For better for stay, for worse for run away,
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Realist2: 12:19pm On May 15, 2017
raker300:
Na wa ooo.

Things are happening in this world ooo..thank God he was healed.

They should've called TB Joshua to pray for Buhari nah instead of wasting our money in hospitals

T. B Joshua's prayer is not people like buhari.
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by tusinsola(f): 2:32pm On May 15, 2017
God be praised.your healing is permanent bro.
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Leiman100(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2017
Olu317:
Look at this young man telling me about “death ". I referred to you as young because your opinion exposed you . How many known Christians have died around you and you couldn't read in their countenance as well as their sermon during burial rite of the dead Christian ? You are really lost. Who ever told you believers don't die? For every miracle received by individuals, God does it to PROOF JESUS CHRIST IS REAL. You better start believing in the name of JESUS CHRIST for you to inherit heaven once your time is up on this earth, else you are HELL BOUND. I am a real man because every passing day that I know I am alive is a favour from God to keep me alive for his purpose. And until death comes ,Jesus Christ remain Supreme to me. I know where I want to go once time is up FOR ME on this earth and always working toward it irrespective of my flaws. Do you know where you are going? The blinds knows nothing about Jesus Christ and the power of his resurrection. Go and learn what KNOWLEDGE OF GOD means. Thereafter, you still have to ACQUIRE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING OF JESUS CHRIST. A LONG WAY FOR YOU GO.
you ve expose yourself by trying to judge me that that is enough for me
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Olu317(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2017
Leiman100:
Exposed myself? You are a dramatist. My dear ,if you conspiracy theorist. You have blundered. grin
Leiman100:
Exposed myself? You are a dramatist. My dear ,if you conspiracy theorist. You have blundered.

Enjoy yourself
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by AnanseK(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

What if you are later shown the results of the diagnosis? What will ur excuse be?
Do you mean the man and his family didn't know it requires ordinary push to solve the problem
Are you a doc?

This guy with the prolapse is most probably part of Joshua's scam.

You don't cure cancer by putting pushing it back my friend. Don't be that naive.
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by timilehin95(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2017
Kunlexic:
I dnt need to argue with u coz u have been brainwash
Quote Me with something meaningful next time... U are always off point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Wantr To Know More About The Pyrates Confraternity Aka Seadog / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos / Spirit Meat Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.