Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) (51383 Views)

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by BrutalJab: 4:31pm On May 15, 2017
AnanseK:

This guy with the prolapse is most probably part of Joshua's scam.

You don't cure cancer by putting pushing it back my friend. Don't be that naive.
lol go and read my comment again
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by Robynwelo1(f): 9:25pm On May 15, 2017
Are you telling me there was no doctor, friend or herbalist that could have helped him push it back in? Was it a spiritual case that needed divine healing? smh...something that people see everyday. Cancer my foot! Where is the video of the cancer disappearing in the church?
Re: Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) by franugo(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2017
brightalo17:

R.I.P Mr corpse. No more memes ?
huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos / Spirit Meat Devotional / I Wantr To Know More About The Pyrates Confraternity Aka Seadog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.