Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) (41514 Views)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money / Tonto Dikeh Confronts An Alleged Rapist In Court (Photos) / Davido Had A Baby Before Imade & Veronica But Abandoned Her - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by SIRmanjar(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2017
Where is dat short mumu eye service guy churchill?He should take care of the woman na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by shady16: 8:44pm On May 14, 2017
Tonto, free the poor woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by babapressy(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by angelo5uk(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2017
Really.... Screeming at an old woman like that..... No wonder they're always having marital issues

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by tintingz(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2017
Why are some people pointing negative fingers at Tonto dikeh? She's emotionally down for what the nanny did, I understand her reaction on this(even tho it is wrong to shout at elderly person). How will you react if someone tries to tarnish your image, especially when you're popular? Do you know the huge endorsements such person will loose?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Baroba(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2017
The classic signs of a woman under the influence of Marijuana and strong Gin.. Churchill did the right thing, who wants this deranged lunatic in his household..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Sanchez01: 8:58pm On May 14, 2017
daududaniel:
Some of you lot insulting Tonto dikeh dont know how it feels... Some people are ungrateful.
That woman could pass as her mother. She not only intimidated her but also humiliated the poor woman in the process. Interestingly, it was recorded while her madness raged.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Came: 8:58pm On May 14, 2017
I dey find nanny job ooooo, he be like say na the koko now... Visa to 15countries and all the things toto talk no be beans ooooo...,Hmmmmmm!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by queenfav(f): 8:59pm On May 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
D old woman is lying, judging 4rm and d video, she cnt even defend herself, Al dese pple insulting Tonto, am sure u guys didn't even watch d video angry, some maids ar jst ungrateful
I agree with you. I got a girl in ss2 that lives around my neighborhood to be helping me clean my apartment and wash clothes only on Saturdays. She lost her phone at a point, I got her a brand new phone of about N13, 000.I give her clothes, foodstuffs and buy her toiletries when i go to the mall.All this while i didn't place her on monthly salary.. I give her at least N1500 naira or more every Saturday.She came one day and said her mother said if i can't pay her N10000 naira monthly she should stop coming.I was shocked because this is someone i took care of like a kid sister. Funny enough she gets more than that from me if summed up. I was so pissed and told her to stop coming because it's not like she does a fantastic job that I would miss out on.On a lot of occasions she would mop my floors without sweeping it first and many other rubbish acts of laziness. Still, i was good to her and her family. Most of these helps are plain ungrateful. I watched the video and i could feel Tonto's pain because of my experience. If she shout i no blame her at all.If the nanny was innocent she would have responded to Tonto's questions. She couldn't even meet Tonto's eyes due to her guilt.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Bimpe29: 9:02pm On May 14, 2017
Tonto, don't invalidate your good deeds with reproach. Save us some of the things you did privately with her.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 14, 2017
I believe this Nanny tried to run a scam with the charity foundation, but this is not a good look. Calm down Tonto sis, calm down. You are making the case for Churchill. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by anitank(f): 9:06pm On May 14, 2017
Sanchez01:

That woman could pass as her mother. She not only intimidated her but also humiliated the poor woman in the process. Interestingly, it was recorded while her madness raged.

I'm sorry but if a woman who could pass as my mother goes to the press to lie against me and solicit funds after everything I had done for her, my madness may be more raging than that of tonto

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by EaglesT(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2017
I no go lie , this wanna make me cry.
See how she's yelling that woman. Embarrasing her. Talking about dashing her and her children clothes. Is it the woman's choice to go through whatever she's going through?
This life just hard.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by oodua1stson: 9:08pm On May 14, 2017
Everyone in the industry knows tonto has a bit of mental disorder

Why yelling like she's mad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by richyfunky(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2017
Sorry to say, the woman is an ingrate

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by keypad1: 9:12pm On May 14, 2017
oodua1stson:
Everyone in the industry knows tonto has a bit of mental disorder

Why yelling like she's mad
the useless tonto didnt even allow the woman to talk sef......thats how many of naija ladies are.....too much mouth no respect.

Churchill tank God oooo

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by richyfunky(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2017
queenfav:
I agree with you. I got a girl in ss2 that lives around my neighborhood to be helping me clean my apartment and wash clothes only on Saturdays. She lost her phone at a point, I got her a brand new phone of about N13, 000.I give her clothes, foodstuffs and buy her toiletries when i go to the mall.All this while i didn't place her on monthly salary.. I give her at least N1500 naira or more every Saturday.She came one day and said her mother said if i can't pay her N10000 naira monthly she should stop coming.I was shocked because this is someone i took care of like a kid sister. Funny enough she gets more than that from me if summed up. I was so pissed and told her to stop coming because it's not like she does a fantastic job that I would miss out on.On a lot of occasions she would mop my floors without sweeping it first and many other rubbish acts of laziness. Still, i was good to her and her family. Most of these helps are plain ungrateful. I watched the video and i could feel Tonto's pain because of my experience. If she shout i no blame her at all.If the nanny was innocent she would have responded to Tonto's questions. She couldn't even meet Tonto's eyes due to her guilt.
Most of them are like that, after everything, they will start acting as the victim, that's y it is not good to expect anything from the people you help, so one doesn't get disappointed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by ArmedRobber: 9:17pm On May 14, 2017
So did is what Churchill has been living with,
Mr Churchill run and don't look back .

Did she have to shout at an elderly woman like that even though she lied against her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Eaglesence: 9:18pm On May 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
D old woman is lying, judging 4rm and d video, she cnt even defend herself, Al dese pple insulting Tonto, am sure u guys didn't even watch d video angry, some maids ar jst ungrateful

Abeg, that does not justify her shouting on the older woman. Tonto no get respect chikena.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by ArmedRobber: 9:20pm On May 14, 2017
richyfunky:
Sorry to say, the woman is an ingrate
shouting at an elderly woman old enough to be her mother because of a media report against her not a good one, she could have pass her message across and allowed the woman to respond accordingly .

Tonto has just confirmed the rumours of how he acts like mentally deranged person

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Sanchez01: 9:26pm On May 14, 2017
anitank:

I'm sorry but if a woman who could pass as my mother goes to the press to lie against me and solicit funds after everything I had done for her, my madness may be more raging than that of tonto
I quite agree with you. However, I must be quick to point out that we have never killed our mothers who sometimes sell us out just to get on our nerves. EVEN IF she wanted to address the woman in that manner, I strongly believe doing so while a video recording is on is nothing but an attempt at dehumanizing and humiliating the poor woman and her family.

There is something called posterity and life has taught me that every situation does not need to addressed or reacted to. Tell me, say the woman is your mother and you're seeing this all over the Internet. How would you feel?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by daududaniel(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2017
Sanchez01:

Yea i know right. But the woman shouldn't have allowed that charity org publish the story yesterday. They did that to tarnish Tonto dikeh's image, which is very bad.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by akblings(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2017
What igbo can't do,
the same igbo + codin can do grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Sanchez01: 9:35pm On May 14, 2017
daududaniel:

Yea i know right. But the woman shouldn't have allowed that charity org publish the story yesterday. They did that to tarnish Tonto dikeh's image, which is very bad.
She clearly had no control over the content. I'm sure Olakunle or whoever might have talked her into turning against TD. However, I'd like to blindly conclude that Tonto Dike wasn't treating her well before now, which explains why it was easier for her to turn on her.

If she had been good to the woman long before now, believe me, she would not have the strength to shout down the woman like she did in that video.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Noniee: 9:42pm On May 14, 2017
God please help me to always stay successful. Cant stand my mom being so humiliated, no matter what offence she must have been
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by realitynaija: 10:05pm On May 14, 2017
I wonder y people expect good manners from most of these Nollywood ladies, moreso, Tonto Dike. Many of them are just advanced and educated prostitutes. The fact that they are knownot through movies also give them wrong impression of popularity and image. They are generally rude and do not know what it takes to be a celebrity they think they are. The bible says, you know fools by their many words. Even if she comes from where they've no respect for age, can't she respect her own public image; that's if it's positive anyways. Shameless lady.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by queenfav(f): 10:06pm On May 14, 2017
richyfunky:

Most of them are like that, after everything, they will start acting as the victim, that's y it is not good to expect anything from the people you help, so one doesn't get disappointed
U have said it all!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Believe7(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2017
Driftingking:
Yesterday, Lailasblog shared an exclusive gist of what happened between the nanny, Tonto Dikeh and her husband, Mr. Churchill. Queen Ashley Foundation stumbled upon an elderly woman who was said to be abandoned at Maitama General hospital by her madam, after she developed excruciating pains on her legs from her home.

The woman was discovered to be King Andrea's Nanny, living with Tonto Dikeh after she left the home with her and their son around January, when she had marital issues with her husband Mr.Olakunle Churchill. TONTO DIKEH has now come out to say that she never abandoned her son’s nanny – she has now revealed that she discharged the lady from her duties two months ago, after she realized she was no more fit for the job.

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-05-14-16-09-07.jpeg">https://1.bp..com/-tfW7CE9XMXc/WRhzJSbM_iI/AAAAAAAAGvg/GTts2dngKz0RSMhuNrIsmWzyj85OIX6nwCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-05-14-16-09-07.jpeg[/img]

Here's a video of Tonto Dikeh questioning the nanny, plus a write-up after the cut

Via her friend Halimar Abubakar's IG page, Tonto shared the video and wrote (https://www.instagram.com/p/BUEs0uqjb1K/)

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHQNqLHuNLI

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/shocking-update-tonto-dikeh-confronts.html

tonto dikeh is simply a fool..a big one @ dat..why is she shouting at d woman..why can't she be calm..
wen she was tarnishing d husbands image did he shout on her like dat..
very big witch..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Electroweb(m): 10:12pm On May 14, 2017
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Many if not all of those criticising Tonto in this case will do worse.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by mimiejacobz(f): 10:39pm On May 14, 2017
Nigerians and sentiments, cos the woman is old doesn't mean she's right, I support tonto on this,she has too much bad names attached to her and the ungrateful nanny just came to compound it,I believe she have children, why din't she say her children abandoned her?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Collins0609(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2017
Toto is been visited by karma,she must have made life miserable for d lady and d influence of Churchil had been covering her ,now she is alone,and had to employ her clowns to kidnap,intimidate and harass d lady to save her face.i believe d woman was forced to go along wit d act to facilitate her release.d devil often send his minions to fight its battle with promise of reward,mayb Churchil is getting back at Toto through her domestic servant and may not necessary b dia present.it begs d question how did d so called charity organisation know dat d lady was dia? Have it been on record dat dey have help other stranded patient?if its a plan deal,d woman most hav been prepared for d consequences?it also show that her helps be it working staffs or sack staff do not fear her,dey do not respect her.
Some battles like dis are not fought to b won,they are fostered to destroy ur image,and help others sees u as monster hence it may b d handwork of Churchill.
Toto have to put her acts together and it shows that she is not matured enough to handle her household talkless of public office like her counterpart Mercy Johnson and should b restricted to endorsement deals.she is a time bomb and Churchil must have endured her shit,hence he might tell d helps to avoid her but alway ignore her orders.notable example is Toto breaking electrical appliances to get d husband attention and score cheap points.
The bible say its better to stay alone in d wilderness than b in d same hus with a nagging and bitter woman.but d lady got her pay back from Toto,as its d expected reaction to her action.Toto have ruin her reputation becos she may never work as a nanny for life.
Only Toto and d nanny knows d truth,but dis is emotional and psycological violence women often melt out to men and less priviledge individual,its should not b celebrated because anybody can b a victim and government should do more to prevent dis shame of action from happening because Toto should have sue her for Libel and invite d police and not take laws into her hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Deported From USA - Headofsocials.com / Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat / Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.