Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) (41511 Views)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money / Tonto Dikeh Confronts An Alleged Rapist In Court (Photos) / Davido Had A Baby Before Imade & Veronica But Abandoned Her - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by cr7lomo: 11:38pm On May 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
angry, oga if my comment pain u, hug transformer #bounce angry

Shut up ur dirty trap...this shows how evil most of u women are..men are even the one defending the old woman while u twarts are supporting tonto...y embarrass someone old enough to birth her...the woman no get children?? If Na me, I go find tonto, beat am like pickin...Churchill beating go b like petting...wicked evil women everywhere
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by NemzySeries(m): 11:38pm On May 14, 2017
d Tonto of a dickeh getz rotten daily.....weda d woman is lying or not why address her like shez ur dog all bkos u give her visa & clothes? pple dat will billions to deir pets & animals nko?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 11:39pm On May 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cry
Shut up and take care of the woman joor, see how they are intimidating the poor woman.

From Tonto's raging voice and temper, I now totally believe the allegation that she fought her mother-in-law and can only imagine what Churchill had to cope with.

Nigerians and their use-abandon-dump syndrome.

God punish that your lawyer who won't advise you well.

Eats six times a day indeed undecided

I don't blame you, I blame poverty that has made someone's mom your object of humiliation.
excuse you.wasn't her service paid for?does tonto owe her or her family. The woman wants to take advantage of the fact that her son likes her to commit libel.such an ungrateful nanny

Some women won't even send and replace her immediately, tonto still exercised patience so you're the one who needs to shut up because if you're the one you'll have been angrier

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 11:42pm On May 14, 2017
NemzySeries:
d Tonto of a dickeh getz rotten daily.....weda d woman is lying or not why address her like shez ur dog all bkos u give her visa & clothes? pple dat will billions to deir pets & animals nko?
when you take care of someone like your family and she lies against you,you'll definetly go crazy and not care about the age.I'm surprised tonto didn't slap the woman.

How can someone be treating you well and you're now lying. When caught you're trying to play victim with sob face. Common na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 11:43pm On May 14, 2017
cr7lomo:

Shut up ur dirty trap...this shows how evil most of u women are..men are even the one defending the old woman while u twarts are supporting tonto...y embarrass someone old enough to birth her...the woman no get children?? If Na me, I go find tonto, beat am like pickin...Churchill beating go b like petting...wicked evil women everywhere
oga Ade keep quiet and stop spitting everywhere if I lie against you you go like am? undecided

Be barking everywhere like a mad dog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 11:46pm On May 14, 2017
angelo5uk:
Really.... Screeming at an old woman like that..... No wonder they're always having marital issues
OK so now it's about the age now.when she was lying up and down she didn't know she was an elderly woman and the thing will backfire.she's now playing the victim. She for even pull that wig comot for her head before pushing her out

Old women that cannot respect themselves yet want the younger ones to respect them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 11:47pm On May 14, 2017
Margy:
Shattap ur running mouth there, go and help her...im waiting for the nanny to come and say her own side of the story
tonto doesn't owe her any help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 11:50pm On May 14, 2017
High2k:
No wonder this lady couldn't stay in her marriage, she doesn't have the attributes one bit... she just kept ranting and yelling at the poor woman.... now i believe all what they said she did to her mother in-law..... that Churchill guy better thank his God that this tonto girl found her way out of his life..... this one no get wife attributes one bit
hennn that's nice.wife attributes be say make them lie on you make you keep quiet dey look like mumu to show you're wife material, make them destroy your brand for publicity while she will be at the receiving end.

Mshewwww.as if if they lie against you you go like am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 11:52pm On May 14, 2017
daududaniel:
Some of you lot insulting Tonto dikeh dont know how it feels... Some people are ungrateful.
don't mind the animals.it seems semen ran into their skull as if they can take it themselves

See as the woman is stuttering. Evidence of lying

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by judgedredd22(m): 11:54pm On May 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:
The woman was wrong should woulda told those FOUNDATION peeps..lol...that tonto didnt abandon her..but guess she wanted the money and the FOUNDATION PEEPS NEEDed THE PUBLICITY...BEST PERSON TO USE FOR PR STUNT NOW IS TONTO...BUT tonto u shouldnt have shouted at the woman like that..thats someones mother..my prayer today is..today mothers day..GOD DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE YELL AT MY MOTHER THIS WAY..AMEN..GOD BLESS ALL THE WONDERFUL MOTHERS OUT THERE!!!

then tell your mother not to lie against and bite the finger that feeds her for cheap gains!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 11:54pm On May 14, 2017
Nazeren:
You all pointing fingers at Tonto are daft and hypocrites. Is Tonto her bank? What would you do when someone tries to tarnish your image?

Most of you are pretenders anyway. You calm and sober yourselves to gain public sympathy.
according to tonto.she didn't even know when she was sick again and some animals are barking as if she owes her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 11:54pm On May 14, 2017
judgedredd22:

then tell your mother not to lie against and bite the finger that feeds her for cheap gains!
gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by judgedredd22(m): 11:57pm On May 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
OK so now it's about the age now.when she was lying up and down she didn't know she was an elderly woman and the thing will backfire.she's now playing the victim. She for even pull that wig comot for her head before pushing her out

Old women that cannot respect themselves yet want the younger ones to respect them.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by toprealman: 12:00am On May 15, 2017
Tonto is in order, some people just believe their problem is your responsibility! The "nanny" just don't seem genuine.
But wait ooo, so Tonto now gives visa.....issorite!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Stallione(m): 12:15am On May 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cry
Shut up and take care of the woman joor, see how they are intimidating the poor woman.

From Tonto's raging voice and temper, I now totally believe the allegation that she fought her mother-in-law and can only imagine what Churchill had to cope with.

I don't blame you, I blame poverty that has made someone's mom your object of humiliation.
Imana imaghi ihe chaacha,uche adighi gi n'isi ma ncha..!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Lisaflex(f): 12:16am On May 15, 2017
I am not even concerned abt all these things u ppl r sayin..My only concern is hw 2 get Tonto 2 employ me as her nanny(any1 wt d needed info shld help,biko)... Wht?!!! Visa to 15 countries?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Chidinmaluv22(f): 12:23am On May 15, 2017
Tonto was shouting quite alright but the woman didn't do well too
the woman find it had to leave where she is getting small change and good life but allowing herself to be used by the foundation is wrong

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by anitank(f): 12:28am On May 15, 2017
Sanchez01:

I quite agree with you. However, I must be quick to point out that we have never killed our mothers who sometimes sell us out just to get on our nerves. EVEN IF she wanted to address the woman in that manner, I strongly believe doing so while a video recording is on is nothing but an attempt at dehumanizing and humiliating the poor woman and her family.

There is something called posterity and life has taught me that every situation does not need to addressed or reacted to. Tell me, say the woman is your mother and you're seeing this all over the Internet. How would you feel?

If she were my own mother, guaranteed I'd feel devastated seeing her like this all over the internet. However, "he who comes to equity must come with clean hands". If she had any integrity and not made up lies about being abandoned by her ex-employer in the bid to get funds from the public, I don't think we would be discussing this in the first place.

Let's stop playing the age card here and call a spade what it is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by harizonal123(m): 1:01am On May 15, 2017
Tonto na heavy trouble maker from the tune of her voice. I will prefer to be single than be with someone like her. She is a bitter person.money is not every thing in life no matter how many visas you gave her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by doyinbaby(f): 4:04am On May 15, 2017
Lisaflex:
I am not even concerned abt all these things u ppl r sayin..My only concern is hw 2 get Tonto 2 employ me as her nanny(any1 wt d needed info shld help,biko)... Wht?!!! Visa to 15 countries?
abeg....go make your money...at times working as house help you can earn money than some contract bank workers or private school teachers

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by Nobody: 5:06am On May 15, 2017
Nigerians and their sense of entitlement .
Nobody criticizing Tonto can do half of what she has done for the woman. BTW u don't have to be rich to help people that beggar u see on your way out everyday how many times have u offered alms to him or her? Or offered your old clothes to people that might actually need them? Yet u expect such level of generosity from other people, when with the little u have u 'chop' it alone. Doesn't she have relatives or savings. Cuz uv worked for her hasn't she done enough? Didn't u get paid all ur salaries as at when due?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by patnekkyuyahoo: 5:31am On May 15, 2017
That woman is an ingrate. U re even lucky she did not kidnap ur child. Ungrateful mother.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by toprealman: 6:09am On May 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cry

That someone might as well take care of his/ her mum!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by toprealman: 6:13am On May 15, 2017
patnekkyuyahoo:
That woman is an ingrate. U re even lucky she did not kidnap ur child. Ungrateful mother.
Kidnap her child kwa? To achieve what?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by adontcare(f): 6:14am On May 15, 2017
Ingrates are d worst people to be with. Tonto didn't do any ting wrong here. D woman is just being greedy. She want to use tonto and Churchill as her poverty alleviation scheme.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 6:14am On May 15, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=56527608][/quote] which stewpid nigga.what the woman did was totally uncalled for

Did she tell tonto she was in the hospital. Bigger shame on you that a woman will lie against your wife and you expect her to keep quiet. Because of what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 6:15am On May 15, 2017
toprealman:
Kidnap her child kwa? To achieve what?
see criminals everywhere

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by adontcare(f): 6:16am On May 15, 2017
[quote author=Rainmania post=56529195]Nigerians and their sense of entitlement .
Nobody criticizing Tonto can do half of what she has done for the woman. BTW u don't have to be rich to help people that beggar u see on your way out everyday how many times have u offered alms to him or her? Or offered your old clothes to people that might actually need them? Yet u expect such level of generosity from other people, when with the little u have u 'chop' it alone. Doesn't she have relatives or savings. Cuz uv worked for her hasn't she done enough? Didn't u get paid all ur salaries as at when due?

U wise n correct abeg. Oga chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 6:16am On May 15, 2017
Rainmania:
Nigerians and their sense of entitlement .

I just taya

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 6:18am On May 15, 2017
harizonal123:
Tonto na heavy trouble maker from the tune of her voice. I will prefer to be single than be with someone like her. She is a bitter person.money is not every thing in life no matter how many visas you gave her
indeed.she's a bitter person and money is not everything. OK she should hug and smile with someone that slandered her.abi?

Hennn marry yourself na.shioorrr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 6:21am On May 15, 2017
anitank:

If she were my own mother, guaranteed I'd feel devastated seeing her like this all over the internet. However, "he who comes to equity must come with clean hands". If she had any integrity and not made up lies about being abandoned by her ex-employer in the bid to get funds from the public, I don't think we would be discussing this in the first place.

Let's stop playing the age card here and call a spade what it is
exactly o.first of all.who started running to the media slandering her? If you know you cannot face the heat don't enter the kitchen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) by dangotesmummy: 6:25am On May 15, 2017
Baroba:
The classic signs of a woman under the influence of Marijuana and strong Gin.. Churchill did the right thing, who wants this deranged lunatic in his household..
and who wants a liar playing the victim after she has first found trouble

I don't know where you men get your ideas from.I'm sure you were expecting her to be forming mumu,right? That shows she's wifely. Radarada oshi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos / Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) / List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.