Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,991 members, 7,845,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Woman Unknowingly Put Her Private Part On 'fire' (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Unknowingly Put Her Private Part On 'fire' (photo) (614 Views)

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Four Ways Women Unknowingly Put Their Relationship At Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Unknowingly Put Her Private Part On 'fire' (photo) by moderngist(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2017
A woman was forced to endure some excruciating pains in her v*gina after she incidentally applied a harmful solution on it.
Shower gels are designed to give you a refreshing, tingly feeling on your skin when you use one
However, careless application can result in unpleasant experience, as this Facebook user later said of her experience.

The woman who goes by a Facebook identity, I Know, I Need To Stop Talking, said she had used the mint and tea gel made by the Original Source.

She wrote: “I washed my arms and shaved underneath them. I washed my neck, breasts, stomach and back. Thus far, it had been a positively first class bathing experience...READ MORE..http://moderngist.com/woman-unknowingly-put-her-private

(1) (Reply)

what's Your POV ? / Have You Seen This / Pls Help Me Am In Trouble!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.