Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel (73499 Views)

A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2020
I stumble on this post on Facebook, and I want us to as well debate on it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by dawnomike(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2020
The servers got served! grin

293 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by kingmeme: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2020
I Will not com and kill my self

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Wtfork: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2020
Both of them are guilty of cheating with each other grin
However, the husband has the final say based on the condition on which he slept with her . Either on a billing level or just mutual agreement!
whatever the case is , me as the husband no go gree. Reason is because even if it was on a mutual base, and it wasn't the husband that accidentally lifted her she would have still got fukced undecided

305 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by referandum(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2020
I do'nt see what is wrong. They met by divine intervention, let them get married joor. What is yours is yours.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by bolseas(f): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2020
They are destined for each other.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by luminaalfa07(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2020
dawnomike:
The servers got served! grin
is very simple the lady is not sincere, just a first day you travel to new country to meet your husband because you arrived their late and been assist by man too you to hotel and have you that night is very bad indeed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by highcurrent: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
mehn,,,,
but on a percentage level, the woman has more fault.
let's say woman 60 percent while the man 40 percent.

because the woman is a newly wedded bride from the village, who should have at least keep her chastity to the husband she is going to meet.
Except if she was raped.

while the man is already in the city, banging every holes available. May be that was why he requested for a wife from his father, so as to stop his wayward lifestyle.

Las Las dey go decide for themselves.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Wtfork:
Both of them are guilty of cheating with each other grin
However, the husband has the final say based on the condition on which he slept with her . Either on a billing level or just mutual agreement!
whatever the case is , me as the husband no go gree. Reason is because even if it was on a mutual base, and it wasn't the husband that accidentally lifted her she would have still got fukced undecided

LOL
the man would have still fvck too.

21 Likes

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
highcurrent:
mehn,,,,
but on a percentage level, the woman has more fault.
let's say woman 60 percent while the man 40 percent.

because the woman is a newly wedded bride from the village, who should have at least keep her chastity to the husband she is going to meet.
Except if she was raped.

while the man is already in the city, banging every holes available. May be that was why he requested for a wife from his father, so as to stop his wayward lifestyle.

Las Las dey go decide for themselves.

Rubbish!
This is not maths.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by sotall(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
undecided

The father did a terrible job. Imagine the only girl he could find for the son is a hoe.

Once a how, always a hoe

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Romanoff(f): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ole gbe, Ole gba.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Kobicove(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fake story undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by cRobo: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
It all depends on the previous night

If the fvck was sweet why not, will just ignore it ever happened

But if last night fvck was boring, she is taking the next bus to the village

Simply call my Dad that she is not good in bed enough for me

No need lying about this

10 Likes

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Kendumazy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
OK
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by queenolofofo(f): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oosho ni iyawo

Oku Obo ni oko

Awon werey meji pade ni yen

Either ways,they are both compatible,cos Quran say,

ONI SHINA LOBIRIN KO FE ONI SHINA LOKUNRIN

THANK YOU

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by tstx(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Concocted fiction

Even coincidence get limit..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Mac2016(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
Life goes on...
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Dpharisee: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
If a pregnancy results from their fck in the hotel, the child should be called the name of that hotel for example Ekosanjo, Sheratonhari, Hiltongoodluck cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
It's over! A ho is a ho irrespective of the circumstance!

1 Like

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by superlanny(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
It is a win win situation, the two of them are both scum, they fit theirselves.

10 Likes

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Goldenheart(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
This life ehn, sharp lady go say,

I knew it was you.. I just didn't want to say anything grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Rosarie(f): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Do a big Thanksgiving In church from saving me from a community borehole

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by cahat89: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Rotentina:
I stumble on this post on Facebook, and I want us to as well debate on it.

lol

good nollywood script
Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by masterflowx(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
My reaction:

Double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body.

9 Likes

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by emerged01(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nollywood movie. Make op tell us the concluded part na.

1 Like

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by StarUp: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hope he fvcked her well? Because that's the only important thing...make him money no waste twice.

4 Likes

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Techdra: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
They were cheating on themselves with themselves... Speechless... ���

18 Likes

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Kingluqman(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Connecting.....

Village people’s 5G network connected

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
useless senseless article

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.