Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape (9515 Views)

Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape / I Don't Want To Climax In Time. Suggest Remedies / I Am Very Rich , I Need A Man Who Can Take Me To Climax Always-nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by SINZ: 8:58pm On May 14, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
wow 200 likes

Awwww what a sweet lady, only if she could give you 200 likes on the comment. Well she can't, but it means the world to you, don't it? You wasted generation grin

Yes, her approval of my post means a lot to me. Why else are we here if not to teach and be taught?

But what would a barren brained cururu like you know about that? grin

If you could reduce yourself to grow envious of a few "likes" then its obvious you're the one with no life and zero self-worth! grin

Imagine being pained over likes and shares? How pained are you that you will never scratch the niche surrounding my intellectual capabilities? cheesy

Do you think I got to this level by watching Jada fire masturbate? gringrin

Pea-brained weasel, you will never match up! Go find barren brains like yourself who are more concerned about typing "LOL or LMAO" on nairaland. Inane vagabond! grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by TrapHedges(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2017
EL MASTURBATINO
LMFAO...WATS TAT LOL
PRRRRRUGGGHHHHHH AM NOT CRYING ITS ONIONS LMAO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by TrapHedges(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2017
Sinz... Oya lehs go it have do cool
Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by SINZ: 9:01pm On May 14, 2017
TrapHedges:
EL MASTURBATINO
LMFAO...WATS TAT LOL
PRRRRRUGGGHHHHHH AM NOT CRYING ITS ONIONS LMAO
EL Masturbatino Spermatozoa Del Magnifico gringrin
That's the full pronunciation grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by NgoziOkoli(f): 9:02pm On May 14, 2017
ByForceFuck:
A girl told me about her rape experience and what surprised me most was that she actually climaxed when being raped shocked

Your sincere contributions please

Ask macbrooklyn undecided
Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2017
SINZ:

Yes, her approval of my post means a lot to me. Why else are we here if not to teach and be taught?

But what would a barren brained cururu like you know about that? grin

If you could reduce yourself to grow envious of a few "likes" then its obvious you're the one with no life and zero self-worth! grin

Imagine being pained over likes and shares? How pained are you that you will never scratch the niche surrounding my intellectual capabilities? cheesy

Do you think I got to this level by watching Jada fire masturbate? gringrin

Pea-brained weasel, you will never match up! Go find barren brains like yourself who are more concerned about typing "LOL or LMAO" on nairaland. Inane vagabond! grin
vain repition, always using the word "cururu". Is that the only frog specie you know of?
Daft punk.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by SINZ: 9:05pm On May 14, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
vain repition, always using the word "cururu". Is that the only frog specie you know of?
Daft punk.

ODE! The bolded is a name of a band. cool

Didn't I tell you you're an intellectual bottomless pit? Your mind is as lonely as night-time in the Kalahari. grin

In simpler terms; na MUMU you be. cheesygrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by TrapHedges(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2017
SINZ:

EL Masturbatino Spermatozoa Del Magnifico gringrin
That's the full pronunciation grin
hahahaahha lol abeg e don do..make we bail lol
Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by SINZ: 9:08pm On May 14, 2017
TrapHedges:
Sin.z... Oya lehs go it have do cool

That beast of no nation probably thought I would let him roam scott free as usual. He didn't know he was scammed when they told him SINZ won't hurt him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by SINZ: 9:17pm On May 14, 2017
TrapHedges:

hahahaahha lol abeg e don do..make we bail lol
After you, baba. grin
I'm done maiming this meat.
Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by SINZ: 9:19pm On May 14, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
That reminds me, when you first got me to notice you, on what moniker did you attack me? So what main moniker are you searching for when your life is an alternate grin

You're a cesspit of ideas.

Please don't infect me with this salient stupidity you keep flaunting.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Good boy grin

Hope u had a nice day
lol beautiful my sunday's fine wink.hws urs ?
Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by SINZ: 9:23pm On May 14, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Oh you aren't frustrated yet, you just started simplifying, you'll soon switch to Igbo.

You nefarious, unambitious, untalented and terrific loser grin

I had to break it down so you'd process it faster. You know hard it is for you to breakdown simple sentences. OLODO!

I thought you said you'll "kill" me? Why are you the one being served here? Funny enough I'm toning it down for your sake.

People like you are the reason why your tribe's men are labeled cowards! All mouth and NO action!! You give the entire yoruba race a bad name! I spit on your decomposed carcass! Low life frenchify faggut!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by SINZ: 9:26pm On May 14, 2017
See why I hate wasting my time with this iidiot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
heheh.you af cum again with.your memes..

Sorftwerk tell em i can climb Max very well grin
lol baby...where have you been? I didn't see you yesterday smiley
Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 14, 2017
SINZ and SNOWCREAM abeg make una no kill persin here ooo grin
see missiles grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
heheh.you af cum again with.your memes..

Sorftwerk tell em i can climb Max very well grin
lol...but you never lemme play the rape part anything we get down... cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by shinarlaura(f): 10:22pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

lol beautiful my sunday's fine wink.hws urs ?

Mine was not bad either. cheesy

Praying for a better day tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by SuperSuave(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2017
Sinz you no try for this thread o, you no let d guy catch hin breath sef. angry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by hercatonchires(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2017
IAmSirMichael:

I would have loved to agree with you but I'm correct. I wrote 'what you've just wrote' and not 'what you've just write'.

See the difference?? wink
It should be "what you've just written". Don't you know tenses? Present, past and past participle? Write, wrote, written. Eat, ate, eaten etc
Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by CaptainGOOD: 12:47am On May 15, 2017
SINZ:
[s][/s]

LOL, my unintelligent friend Snowcream, it took you almost 1 hour to spew this hogwash? Don't tell me you passed through the aches and pains of typing with fidgety sweaty palms only to reply me with this preposterously malformed poppycock? You are not only a disgrace but a genetically maladjusted oxy-morron to think you pose a threat!

As if following me with all your monikers won't grant you social salvation, you've deluded yourself with thoughts of being a "nightmare" to SINZ when you can't successfully scare a rat. grin

Yours is a classic case of an uninformed f00l who gobbles and swallows as fast as his 0.1 horsepower thinking faculty can take him. You're not just a posterchild for inane stupidity, you're an experiment, a human size representation of why chronic failures should use a condom and not plague this earth with the scums they birth!

I called you a chronic masturbator and that is exactly what you are, a low-lifer who escapes his harsh realities by wankking away his already mortgaged destiny! That's who you are! A fatuous f00l with who isn't worth the hair on my ass crack gringrin

Excessive wankking has reduced to brian tissue to a tub filled with white pap and you can no longer reason. I wouldn't blame you for that, I'd blame the witless imp who sired a malapdation of human race like you even though he was well aware that watery semen can only beget a son with half the self-worth of a house fly.

Fist yourself if you're pained. Afterall, you have explored all masturbatory techniques known to man! Trying a new fisting position is the closest you could get to being spontaneous wink

Let it be known that from this day henceforth, I, SIN.Z, first of his name, has dubbed you "El-Masturbatino" cheesy

You may now rise and go forth, conquering vaselines. From Baby Soft Gels to the good ol Petroleum Jelly. gringrin

Bros!!.. why this fatality!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by iweecureyou: 1:54am On May 15, 2017
ByForceFuck:
A girl told me about her rape experience and what surprised me most was that she actually climaxed when being raped shocked

bus u are high on enugu weedangry

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by iweecureyou: 2:05am On May 15, 2017
SINZ:
[s][/s]

LOL, my unintelligent friend Snowcream, it took you almost 1 hour to spew this hogwash? Don't tell me you passed through the aches and pains of typing with fidgety sweaty palms only to reply me with this preposterously malformed poppycock? You are not only a disgrace but a genetically maladjusted oxy-morron to think you pose a threat!

As if following me with all your monikers won't grant you social salvation, you've deluded yourself with thoughts of being a "nightmare" to SINZ when you can't successfully scare a rat. grin

Yours is a classic case of an uninformed f00l who gobbles and swallows as fast as his 0.1 horsepower thinking faculty can take him. You're not just a posterchild for inane stupidity, you're an experiment, a human size representation of why chronic failures should use a condom and not plague this earth with the scums they birth!

I called you a chronic masturbator and that is exactly what you are, a low-lifer who escapes his harsh realities by wankking away his already mortgaged destiny! That's who you are! A fatuous f00l with who isn't worth the hair on my ass crack gringrin

Excessive wankking has reduced to brian tissue to a tub filled with white pap and you can no longer reason. I wouldn't blame you for that, I'd blame the witless imp who sired a malapdation of human race like you even though he was well aware that watery semen can only beget a son with half the self-worth of a house fly.

Fist yourself if you're pained. Afterall, you have explored all masturbatory techniques known to man! Trying a new fisting position is the closest you could get to being spontaneous wink

Let it be known that from this day henceforth, I, SIN.Z, first of his name, has dubbed you "El-Masturbatino" cheesy

You may now rise and go forth, conquering vaselines. From Baby Soft Gels to the good ol Petroleum Jelly. gringrin
bus dz one one dat u are talk talk masturbasion are no sure ur own ass not pass herediatryundecided
Re: Is It Possible For Girls To Climax/cum During Rape by femi4: 5:57am On May 15, 2017
ByForceFuck:

You are right, a girl narrated her experience on how armed robbers attacked their bus on PH to Aba road. All the girls in the bus were raped and she claimed she enjoyed the rape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Once A Girl Enters Ur Room..... / Boobs Alert Lady Proudly Shows Her Off Stretch Marks As She Flaunts Natural Body / For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.