Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,004 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

What Is So Special About Human Life? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is So Special About Human Life? (4517 Views)

Human Life Circle In Pictures: Which Stage Are You Currently? / #prayformuamba: Footballing Moment That Proved A Human Life Was More Important.. / Some Amazing Facts About Human Brain:part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by DeSepiero(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2017
Hardmirror, we are special in the sense of the word, but not necessarily important.
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by Image123(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2017
HardMirror:

It is psychology, he thinks by enforcing the notion thhat atheists have a meaningless life, it makes christians like him have a meaningful life. I won't argue with him, all I ask is for him to tell me what makes him special.

It is not psychology but a fact that you agree with, a life without God is meaningless. You find no meaning while you try to ridicule and downplay those that have meaningful lives. i live a life of purpose and fulfillment with eternity in view. That is what makes me different(or as you put it, special). i do not call it special in this sense because any human can have access to it. Faith is accessible to all humans, there is no discrimination or respect of persons.

@ hopefulLandlord, to your reply. Wat you are doing is the exact defintion of the redherring that you are talking of. i already explained myself that you IMPLIED it and that it is the norm. All atheists have characteristics, their lives are meaningless and they have no regard for human life. It is general like characteristics of living things. All you need to do is disprove it instead of looking for a fellow sinner. To lie is to try to deceive, i have not tried to deceive you or anyone. i said it plainly when you mentioned it. READ AGAIN. "You've not said it(or more accurately put typed it). But we know it". You left the issue which you brought up about hindus and decided to chase your shadow. i even remember saying sorry for not being clear, and i have explained what i mean. Wake up and get serious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by hopefulLandlord: 6:42pm On May 15, 2017
Image123:

@ hopefulLandlord, to your reply. Wat you are doing is the exact defintion of the redherring that you are talking of. i already explained myself that you IMPLIED it and that it is the norm. All atheists have characteristics, their lives are meaningless and they have no regard for human life. It is general like characteristics of living things. All you need to do is disprove it instead of looking for a fellow sinner. To lie is to try to deceive, i have not tried to deceive you or anyone. i said it plainly when you mentioned it. READ AGAIN. "You've not said it(or more accurately put typed it). But we know it". You left the issue which you brought up about hindus and decided to chase your shadow. i even remember saying sorry for not being clear, and i have explained what i mean. Wake up and get serious.

you're again trying and failing to cover up your own goof

your earlier post is that I "said and agreed to the fact that" my life is meaningless and I challenged you to show me one post out of 6000 that I've said that, its very simple

you don't get to go from "you said" to "you implied" and think you've covered it up, those meaningless word games and salad can work on some other people but definitely NOT me

about the part where you said "You've not said it(or more accurately put typed it). But we know it" this is pure intellectual dishonesty, so I've not said it nor typed it but you know it does this even make any sense to you I mean with this kinda tactic you can claim anything in a debate, anything and everything about your opponent is fair game

bro, you goofed badly and now find it near damn impossible to cover your goof, anyone that follows the discussion can see this
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by Image123(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you're again trying and failing to cover up your own goof

your earlier post is that I "said and agreed to the fact that" my life is meaningless and I challenged you to show me one post out of 6000 that I've said that, its very simple

you don't get to go from "you said" to "you implied" and think you've covered it up, those meaningless word games and salad can work on some other people but definitely NOT me

about the part where you said "You've not said it(or more accurately put typed it). But we know it" this is pure intellectual dishonesty, so I've not said it nor typed it but you know it does this even make any sense to you I mean with this kinda tactic you can claim anything in a debate, anything and everything about your opponent is fair game

bro, you goofed badly and now find it near damn impossible to cover your goof, anyone that follows the discussion can see this

Lol, this is quite funny.
Okay, i goofed very badly and i am very sorry.
Is your life special or meaningful?
Is human life special or meaningful?
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by hopefulLandlord: 6:43am On May 16, 2017
Image123:

Lol, this is quite funny. Okay, i goofed very badly and i am very sorry.
good, now let's progress
Is your life special or meaningful?
yes
Is human life special or meaningful?
I don't know
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by GoodMuyis(m): 8:12am On May 16, 2017
We're are so special that its only human that has not being domesticated by any other species, I have never seen any such case.

We survived in all condition; water, land, air yet they are not our habit.
We created systems close or open and assign function to them,
We create control system to keep ourselves under check, to avoid excesses.
At same time its only human that can be such stupid to ever think of behaving like other species.

Why does it have to be ONLY human being that crush any other species to develop his life, our food, clothing, shelter, objects of pride all come from the fragments of other species.

The God who created all, made us more special more than we think or ever imagine, HE is a creator who in in turns create creator of Physical Object.

God is good,
and as for me I am *THE SPECIAL ONE*

But are you loosing the value of life
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by Image123(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

good, now let's progress
yes

I don't know

Tell that to hardmirror. Remember he's asking for what is so special about your life.
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by hopefulLandlord: 8:59am On May 16, 2017
Image123:

Tell that to hardmirror. Remember he's asking for what is so special about your life.

there's a difference between asking me if my life is special/meaningful and asking if the human life is special/meaningful

the former leads to a subjective answer while the latter is asking for an objective answer
what Hardmirror is asking for is the latter, I'm pretty sure he has answers for the former as every human makes his own meaning

the reason I said you goofed is that you mushed up the two terms, made your own conclusion from that and projected your conclusion into me, when I pushed it back you still tried forcing the conclusion further by saying you "know" even if "I didn't say it or typed it"

we've discussed this meaning thingy at length too in the month of December 2016 and I gave the link to that thread earlier on this thread, what I saw people do is give subjective answer NOT objective ones
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:13am On May 16, 2017
Image123:

He asked what was so special about human life.

Whatever meaning you attach to your importance is irrelevant when we put the entire human species into perspective.

No one doubts that you believe you are special or "meaningful".

The question is whether the human race is so special afterall the limitations we clearly share with very other thing in existence.

This is a thought provoking question which requires an objective approach, but religious folks seem to ignore the lines between fantasy and facts when the subject matter concerns our inevitable oblivion.

No one seem to be concerned about whether other living organisms are special, or have a meaningful life. But when it is human beings in question, we forget how easily we destroy other animals without any form of remorse or consideration.

Are the kangaroos special?

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by HardMirror(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

there's a difference between asking me if my life is special/meaningful and asking if the human life is special/meaningful

the former leads to a subjective answer while the latter is asking for an objective answer
what Hardmirror is asking for is the latter, I'm pretty sure he has answers for the former as every human makes his own meaning

the reason I said you goofed is that you mushed up the two terms, made your own conclusion from that and projected your conclusion into me, when I pushed it back you still tried forcing the conclusion further by saying you "know" even if "I didn't say it or typed it"

we've discussed this meaning thingy at length too in the month of December 2016 and I gave the link to that thread earlier on this thread, what I saw people do is give subjective answer NOT objective ones
Christianity is just so funny and petty. I can see lots of christians going to church and giving testimony on how hopeless atheists are and how fortunate those in christ are.

The question is about the human race, but he has made it a competition on christian and atheists and who is better.
Anything to massage their ego.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by HardMirror(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

Whatever meaning you attach to your importance is irrelevant when we put the entire human species into perspective.

The question is whether the human race is so special afterall the limitations we clearly share with very other thing in existence.

This is a thought provoking question which requires an objective approach, but religious folks seem to ignore the lines between fantasy and facts when the subject matter concerns our inevitable oblivion.

No one seem to be concerned about whether other living organisms are special, or have a meaningful life. But when it is human beings in question, we forget how easily we destroy other animals without any form of remorse or consideration.

He mistakes my question for lack of selfworth

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by Image123(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Therein lies your problem, one of selfishness and self-centredness. You feel awkward saying that your life is useless/meaningless. Good for you though, many of your ilk have no such shame and decency. The problem is that you do not care about others. Your life is meaningful but you don't know and most likely don't care if life is meaningful or not. What makes your life special/meaningful while you don't know if others are? i thought that was the barrel directed at christians? The root of your problem is like i always say, a lack of value for human life. It is a fact that atheists have no value for human life and would do same or worse as Hitler and Stalin if they had the power/opportunity. It is the same spirit and devil and operates inside you all. Only that it is more manifest in some than others. All that facade and attempt at civility and morality remain what they are, a facade. You fellows keep proving it so. The other day, one of you mentioned that there is no difference between human life and animal life. i think it is the same Hardmirror. It's in you all, just that you are more shy than each other, or you have not come to the realisation of what you are. Psalm 14 is very clear about it though.
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by Image123(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2017
HardMirror:

Christianity is just so funny and petty. I can see lots of christians going to church and giving testimony on how hopeless atheists are and how fortunate those in christ are.

The question is about the human race, but he has made it a competition on christian and atheists and who is better.
Anything to massage their ego.

Is your life special?
If yes, why do you think it is special?
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:28pm On May 16, 2017
HardMirror:

He mistakes my question for lack of selfworth
Exactly my point.
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by Image123(m): 1:34pm On May 16, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

You totally miss the point when you fail to note that your life, mine life is human life. Your life is not more special than my life, and vice versa. That is what most humans have failed to see out of life. The less regard for other humans, the sheer discrimination and hate is the root of the wickedness on earth. The Bible is clear as to the value of a life, it is worth more than the whole world.
Mat 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

The scripture quoted show us to place value on human life. Societies that place value on human life thrive better, while fellows like you think serving and worshipping God is all about prayer and offering. When you refuse to love your neighbour as yourself(the summary of the Word of God), it shows the deep seated ignorance as on display in this thread. The scriptures enjoin us not to overate ourselves as it were above others.

Rom 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

When people like you think that their own lives are special or relevant, without seeing the value of others, it is the ultimate road to chaos. God has made man in His image and likeness. No man can be said to be irrelevant in the sense that the OP speaks. And God is not a respecter of persons. Everyone is of value and should serve purpose. Eternity is imminent.
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:54pm On May 16, 2017
Image123:

You totally miss the point when you fail to note that your life, mine life is human life.
Wrong. Your life and my life isn't human life as used in the op. It means the entire human race.

Your life is not more special than my life, and vice versa. That is what most humans have failed to see out of life. The less regard for other humans, the sheer discrimination and hate is the root of the wickedness on earth.
You've deviated from the issue completely having lost grasp of the discuss.

[s]The Bible is clear as to the value of a life, it is worth more than the whole world.
Mat 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

The scripture quoted show us to place value on human life. Societies that place value on human life thrive better, while fellows like you think serving and worshipping God is all about prayer and offering. When you refuse to love your neighbour as yourself(the summary of the Word of God), it shows the deep seated ignorance as on display in this thread. The scriptures enjoin us not to overate ourselves as it were above others.

Rom 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. [/s]
Nonsensical

When people like you think that their own lives are special or relevant, without seeing the value of others, it is the ultimate road to chaos. God has made man in His image and likeness. No man can be said to be irrelevant in the sense that the OP speaks.
Please learn to remove the word "God" from intellectual discuss, it makes you appear dogmatic.

And God is not a respecter of persons. Everyone is of value and should serve purpose. Eternity is imminent.
When you can prove to the entire human race that your version of God exists, then you can bring it up as a factor.

You still misfired.
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by Image123(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Wrong. Your life and my life isn't human life as used in the op. It means the entire human race.

You've deviated from the issue completely having lost grasp of the discuss.

Nonsensical
Please learn to remove the word "God" from intellectual discuss, it makes you appear dogmatic.

When you can prove to the entire human race that your version of God exists, then you can bring it up as a factor.

You still misfired.

Lol. When someone in religion section of a forum says to remove the word "God" from discussion, you can see that person is an aspiring comedian. You fellows keep showing that the bible is very true and apt.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:11pm On May 16, 2017
Image123:

Lol. When someone in religion section of a forum says to remove the word "God" from discussion, you can see that person is an aspiring comedian. You fellows keep showing that the bible is very true and apt.
At the least, you get to be happy that your Bible is "true and apt", though it may be an illogical deduction.

It wasn't a waste of my time after all.
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by Image123(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
At the least, you get to be happy that your Bible is "true and apt", though it may be an illogical deduction.

It wasn't a waste of my time after all.

Unfortunate for you IMHO. You could have proven something more positive too.
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by HardMirror(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2017
Image123:

Is your life special?
If yes, why do you think it is special?
I don't think my life is special. For me to claim that would mean I have something people can't get or don't have. I am me and everyone is himself, I may be unique, but I don't think I deserve anything unique, nor can I achieve something anyone else can't. So I may value my life, but I would only be decieving myself to think I am special.
But this is not about me, or you, it is about human race, what is the big deal about the human race that we think we have a high calling, a purpose to the whole of existance, why do we think everything revolves round us? Why do why believe all was created for our sake? Why is man more important than a lion or chicken? Is there really a high purpose to man? If yes, what is this high purpose that can't ever be achieved if man does not exist?
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by HardMirror(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2017
Image123:

List 3 ways we have proved the bible true on nairaland.
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by HardMirror(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2017
Image123:

Therein lies your problem, one of selfishness and self-centredness. You feel awkward saying that your life is useless/meaningless. Good for you though, many of your ilk have no such shame and decency. The problem is that you do not care about others. Your life is meaningful but you don't know and most likely don't care if life is meaningful or not. What makes your life special/meaningful while you don't know if others are? i thought that was the barrel directed at christians? The root of your problem is like i always say, a lack of value for human life. It is a fact that atheists have no value for human life and would do same or worse as Hitler and Stalin if they had the power/opportunity. It is the same spirit and devil and operates inside you all. Only that it is more manifest in some than others. All that facade and attempt at civility and morality remain what they are, a facade. You fellows keep proving it so. The other day, one of you mentioned that there is no difference between human life and animal life. i think it is the same Hardmirror. It's in you all, just that you are more shy than each other, or you have not come to the realisation of what you are. Psalm 14 is very clear about it though.
Now you are mixing things up, we all have value, to our families, friends, nation, community, to those we interract with, societies we belong to, etc. You could say we all are special, but it is in context. The bone of content here is not if you have worth or if I do, or if my life is subjectively meaningful. It is about the human race and a higher purpose above all other things living and none living as we believe. We traditionally think we are the most important of all things in existence, some wld even say we are gods, some would say all things were created to serve us. So for real what is our high purpose? Why must man exist. What is the big deal if human race is wiped off from existence. I don't think we would be missed and that to me means we have no special purpose
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by HardMirror(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2017
Image123:

Hopefullandlord's life is special of cos, but that is subjective. He is special to those who know him and value him or don't. He is none existent to the billions who don't know him and he is inconsequential to them. So that is a subjective argument you are bringing up. But the objective question is what is special about mankind as a whole. Tell us why the human race must exist and preserved.
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by Image123(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2017
HardMirror:

I don't think my life is special. For me to claim that would mean I have something people can't get or don't have. I am me and everyone is himself, I may be unique, but I don't think I deserve anything unique, nor can I achieve something anyone else can't. So I may value my life, but I would only be decieving myself to think I am special.
But this is not about me, or you, it is about human race, what is the big deal about the human race that we think we have a high calling, a purpose to the whole of existance, why do we think everything revolves round us? Why do why believe all was created for our sake? Why is man more important than a lion or chicken? Is there really a high purpose to man? If yes, what is this high purpose that can't ever be achieved if man does not exist?

On this premise, nothing is special, we could as well forget the word as existing. What is special to you may not be special to me, that's normal. But now laying claims that such a thing is not special is senseless. For instance, children are usually special to their parents. For someone to now argue that they are not special(or they are deceiving themselves) because they don't have something people cannot get is awkward. You've lost the sense of decency and shame, which is the usual path of a life without God.

You and i are the human race, duh. We make it up. Even science knows that we are higher creatures. You'd need a refund from your secondary school to ask me how. We are more intelligent, and we make choices that other species cannot make. Everything was not created for our sake BTW, i've never thought so. Man can influence his world in ways that lions and chickens do not. You have the ability and potential to affect life in ways that a lion or a chicken can never. They just do what they've always done, you don't even need to be smart to know that. You don't do what you've always done, do you?
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by Image123(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2017
HardMirror:

List 3 ways we have proved the bible true on nairaland.

1. You have shown that disbelief in God results in folly.
2. You have shown that your heart is wicked and degenerate without God, e.g no regard for human life.
3. You have proven that you reap what you sow, your unbelief begets more unbelief.
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by Image123(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2017
HardMirror:

Now you are mixing things up, we all have value, to our families, friends, nation, community, to those we interract with, societies we belong to, etc. You could say we all are special, but it is in context. The bone of content here is not if you have worth or if I do, or if my life is subjectively meaningful. It is about the human race and a higher purpose above all other things living and none living as we believe. We traditionally think we are the most important of all things in existence, some wld even say we are gods, some would say all things were created to serve us. So for real what is our high purpose? Why must man exist. What is the big deal if human race is wiped off from existence. I don't think we would be missed and that to me means we have no special purpose

Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
There lies your high purpose. You will continue to ask these questions without this, no be curse. You were made to please God. There is no big deal if the human race is wiped off, except that the earth will be without form and void as it were. You do not see it as a big deal until God does it, do you see that devil is messing with your mind? If i told you that God wiped off the human race, you would not say what is the big deal. you would act all sanctimonious, shocked and appalled.
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by Image123(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2017
HardMirror:

Hopefullandlord's life is special of cos, but that is subjective. He is special to those who know him and value him or don't. He is none existent to the billions who don't know him and he is inconsequential to them. So that is a subjective argument you are bringing up. But the objective question is what is special about mankind as a whole. Tell us why the human race must exist and preserved.

This line of thought pretty much goes for anything and loses all sense of objectivity. A special precious rock/diamond/certificate in Banjul is not important to me, therefore it is not special. Where is the objectivity in that? Mankind is made up of you and i, and if i am special, then mankind is. We are the crown of creation on earth. We do things no other creature can do. We have a will, an ability to make decisions in ways no other terrestrial being can. We are eternal. Let's just cancel that as that is simply beyond the scope of this class as has been proven. It's like teaching calculus to a fish.
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by HardMirror(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2017
Image123:

This line of thought pretty much goes for anything and loses all sense of objectivity. A special precious rock/diamond/certificate in Banjul is not important to me, therefore it is not special. Where is the objectivity in that? Mankind is made up of you and i, and if i am special, then mankind is. We are the crown of creation on earth. We do things no other creature can do. We have a will, an ability to make decisions in ways no other terrestrial being can. We are eternal. Let's just cancel that as that is simply beyond the scope of this class as has been proven. It's like teaching calculus to a fish.
in which in this case you are not even worth being called a fish. Perhaps a worm. Listen to yourself. What is so special about diamonds? Of cos it is not special to does who don't give a damn about it. A diamonds worth is purely subjective. It is valuable because a group of people value it. You are of no value to me cos I have no need for you, you value is subjective. So is mine. The human race has no value we can identify, else don't wast our time. Tell me point blank what is the value of mankind to the cosmos?
Your comment is just an expression of egoism. You say humans are most intelligent and all, so we are special on earth. Special to what? Special to the mountains or the oceans? We are insignificant, we are not even worth a speck in all of existance. We can't infuence our solar system talkless of our universe. You have no idea how vast space is... Else you would understand we have no bearing on the future of our cosmos. When it is time, we would be wiped out without any ceremony and used as an insignificant amount of fuel, burned up in the vastness of space
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by hopefulLandlord: 6:50pm On May 17, 2017
HardMirror:
What is so special about diamonds? Of cos it is not special to does who don't give a damn about it. A diamonds worth is purely subjective.

his reference to diamond shows he doesn't even know what Paradox of value is
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by HardMirror(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

his reference to diamond shows he doesn't even know what Paradox of value is
It baffles me. What is the value of diamonds to a man lost at sea or in the middle of a desert? All of a sudden you realize how not so special diamonds are
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by AHCB: 8:33pm On May 17, 2017
HardMirror:

It baffles me. What is the value of diamonds to a man lost at sea or in the middle of a desert? All of a sudden you realize how not so special diamonds are
Water becomes priceless.

Still, the terrain determines...
Re: What Is So Special About Human Life? by Image123(m): 6:15am On May 18, 2017
HardMirror:
in which in this case you are not even worth being called a fish. Perhaps a worm. Listen to yourself. What is so special about diamonds? Of cos it is not special to does who don't give a damn about it. A diamonds worth is purely subjective. It is valuable because a group of people value it. You are of no value to me cos I have no need for you, you value is subjective. So is mine. The human race has no value we can identify, else don't wast our time. Tell me point blank what is the value of mankind to the cosmos?
Your comment is just an expression of egoism. You say humans are most intelligent and all, so we are special on earth. Special to what? Special to the mountains or the oceans? [s]We are insignificant, we are not even worth a speck in all of existance. We can't infuence our solar system talkless of our universe. You have no idea how vast space is... Else you would understand we have no bearing on the future of our cosmos. When it is time, we would be wiped out without any ceremony and used as an insignificant amount of fuel, burned up in the vastness of space[/s]

Oops, must have touched a nerve somewhere. This is the exact point you continue to fail at getting. It loses all sense of objectivity. A special precious rock/diamond/certificate in Banjul is not important to me, therefore it is not special. It means that we may has well forget that the word 'special' or precious or meaningful or relevant exist. Based of course on your subjective premise that what is not relevant to all is irrelevant. Newsflash, nothing is relevant to all. Your special family is not special to all, therefore according to your line of UNreasoning, they are not special/relevant. Science refers to some rocks and metals as PRECIOUS metals, it is not me. They consider some elements more resourceful than others in value.
i have told you point blank, We do things no other creature can do. We have a will, an ability to make decisions in ways no other terrestrial being can. You cannot refute that, i understand that you would rather act blind to the fact. i would if i was as confused as you are. On the striked out, you are preaching to the choir here, i should be telling you that. Those are facts stated in the Bible by the Creator since time immemorial and no one disputed that, so stop bringing it up like i said otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Talisman To Win Lottery, Gambling, Betting, Football Pools And Lotto / The Bible Wont Just Burn! / The World Is Coming To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.