Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? (3151 Views)

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 7:49pm On May 14, 2017
kings20:
Wow!!!

You must av done it a lot of times

but it still does not give u any right to generalize

of course.. I eat that like i drink water...

I didn't generalized... At the look of thinks, is like you don't use the word wink
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 7:50pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

this babe grin grin grin grin..u has spoil grin grin...but me likey wink
kai! Yes i af spoil... grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
hehe yeah i do..

Have you been taking them lately. Be sincere o wink
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 7:53pm On May 14, 2017
IAmSirMichael:

Have you been taking them lately. Be sincere o wink
Hell Yes!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
kai! Yes i af spoil... grin
oh lord pls give me a naughty babe cheesy

Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
Hell Yes!

No wonder. It's evident on your post
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 8:12pm On May 14, 2017
IAmSirMichael:

No wonder. It's evident on your post
kiss
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 8:13pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

oh lord pls give me a naughty babe cheesy
hahaha oh lawd! Ans his prayers!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by tonaydo(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
To me i find it so irritating and annoying with that word and it knocks me off.

C'mon, make me drip wet first and forget that word.

I want to Bleep you cool how about that?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
hahaha oh lawd! Ans his prayers!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by ehix89(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
50 shades of grey stuff grin
you could easily get laid if you want to, its not difficult for you guys
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Nickizoe(f): 9:08pm On May 16, 2017
ehix89:
you could easily get laid if you want to, its not difficult for you guys
could easily?? Huh
Re: Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? by Godhead4(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2018
I'ld like this thread to continue even though it's after a year later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa's No 1 Spouse Finder / Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man / Bbnaija: I Want All The Boys To Fall In Love With Me – Maria Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.