Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) (39915 Views)

Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2017
ERAN BO!!!! (MEANS MY MEAT/MAGA/MUGU DON ESCAPE) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
femolacqua:
She how she happy has she don commot for all that work. grin
Look at the lady in the last pics, I wonder what she could be thinking of ,looking at the couple's.
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by nathskib(f): 9:22am On May 15, 2017
Funny girl
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by smellingmenses: 9:23am On May 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

The height of that guy ooo grin grin cheesy

Lefulefu ...how tall are u? grin
That dangote truck Chuck...
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2017
DollarAngel:
Yoruba ladies slays grin
them slay banky W go marry Edo girl Akeredolu go marry Igbo woman if I hear

2 Likes

Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:23am On May 15, 2017
mazimee:

Her mind didn't tell her that.

She has the options of a househelp or dishwasher! cheesy
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2017
couples be like david and Goliath
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Mimienudles(f): 9:24am On May 15, 2017
Tobium1:

As in eh, avoid such friends. See de scorn on her face
na so! I thought I was the only one who noticed it
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by freshinko: 9:24am On May 15, 2017
Lols. You're now going to where you will not only wash, but supervise how properly it is washed.
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 15, 2017
ojun50:
U go go continue for were u stop for yr husband house

ah tire
Infact dah one go pass in mama house grin grin
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Dee60: 9:25am On May 15, 2017
What a shame?
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2017
Benjom:

I was really surprised too.

When her husband's family see her comments and realize she's coming to continue in their house same chores

Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Preetymi: 9:26am On May 15, 2017
Aww dat so so cute
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2017
Dope Wedding! kiss
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by CellTabRepairs: 9:28am On May 15, 2017
She ain't serious is she? Lol

Click signature, view and get what you need immediately
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by omgismholly(f): 9:29am On May 15, 2017
good for her#waitingformine cry
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 9:30am On May 15, 2017
Really funny
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On May 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

The height of that guy ooo grin grin cheesy

Lefulefu ...how tall are u? grin

Who is this TrapQueen77 sef
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Padiga: 9:32am On May 15, 2017
DollarAngel:
Yoruba ladies slays grin
Yoruba ladies slay.

Singular nouns go with singular verbs.

Plural nouns go with Plural verbs.

3 Likes

Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Ronnicute(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2017
Hope u she knows she has more plates to wash in her new home.......
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:33am On May 15, 2017
Cholls:
my brother dat guy is tall sha
I tell you!
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:35am On May 15, 2017
Let me tell you why the mum is crying....

Look at that LONG & HUGE man.

What if everything on his body has similar proportions? shocked

I am crying like the mother myself cry cry cry

CHINEKE ! CHINEKE! CHINEKE!

3 Likes

Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Padiga: 9:36am On May 15, 2017
nnokwa042:
them slay banky W go marry Edo girl Akeredolu go marry Igbo woman if I hear
Adekunle Churchill - igbo girl.

Ffk-igbo girl.

Seyi law-igbo girl.
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 15, 2017
Haha one lady aint happy o
Chai see hating grin
Wife hold ur man oo witches much
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On May 15, 2017
TherealSam4i4uh:
A big congrats to myself and to last night's (14/05/2017) winners!! Another win Delivered just as promised earlier. Here is today's winning ticket, just for those still doubting, we are here to joke.. call now and thank me later..
get behind me satan
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Beejayx: 9:48am On May 15, 2017
Bad pikin no wash plate for your husband house
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Euphoria19: 9:53am On May 15, 2017
The lady in the last pic has ENVY written all over face,all these bad belle friends them

In other news.... Damn that guy is tall oh,Daddy long legs
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 9:53am On May 15, 2017
Her husband tall but my boo tall pass him. Happy married life and you lie cos it's now the new deal of washing plates has begun
Re: Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) by Patrique90(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2017
Pretty wife,tall husband. Nice combo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Big-sized Man Weds His Lovely Bride In The North (Photo) / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.