Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video (4249 Views)

Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha / Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d / Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by javalove(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2010
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmLhTFcvrxw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]

Islam is the only true faith!!!
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by viaro: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2010
javalove:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmLhTFcvrxw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]

Islam is the only true faith!!!

He did not say so. And from the vid itself, it is clear that he was either lying through his yellow teeth, or confused, or a revisionist Jew who sells out rather than a veritable historian. There are very many of them. If he was sitting before Jewish scholars, you would hear him tell another story that is completely opposite to the one you have in that vid where he was seeking the nods of people like Harun Yahaha. Besides, the Quran in Sura 109 openly confesses that Muslims do not worship the same God as do the people of the Biblical faiths, did that sell out Jew forget that. . and he calls himself a 'historian'?
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by AbuZola3(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2010
Allahu akbar, it has shook my faith
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2010
this viaro will never accept defeat cos she loves hellfire
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by viaro: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2010
uplawal:

Mrs lala, 'defeat' in what sense? In the sense that your misfooted pallies are finding sell-off Jews who can lie for Harun Yahya? undecided That guy up there was lying through his yellow teeth, end of story.

And oh, lest I forget - I was so 'defeated' by his yellow lies. Please find one where the same sell-off Jew was making the same statements before a panel of JEWISH scholars. grin
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by jcross22: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
then can we have the name of the scriptures
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by jcross22: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2010
The Quraysh tribe into which Muhammad was born was particularly devoted to Allah, the moon god, and especially to Allah's three daughters who were viewed as intercessors between the people and Allah.
The worship of the three goddesses, Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat, played a significant role in the worship at the Kabah in Mecca. The first two daughters of Allah had names which were feminine forms of Allah.
The literal Arabic name of Muhammad's father was Abd-Allah. His uncle's name was Obied-Allah. These names reveal the personal devotion that Muhammad's pagan family had to the worship of Allah, the moon god.
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2010
AGIDI to hellfire
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by javalove(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2010
jcross22:

The Quraysh tribe into which Muhammad was born was particularly devoted to Allah, the moon god, and especially to Allah's three daughters who were viewed as intercessors between the people and Allah.
The worship of the three goddesses, Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat, played a significant role in the worship at the Kabah in Mecca. The first two daughters of Allah had names which were feminine forms of Allah.
The literal Arabic name of Muhammad's father was Abd-Allah. His uncle's name was Obied-Allah. These names reveal the personal devotion that Muhammad's pagan family had to the worship of Allah, the moon god.

no matter how bright the sun may shine, it can never make a blind man see
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2010
asalamu alekun brother
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
Khadijah's cousin Waraqa Ibn Nafal, was Jewish. There were many Jewish Arab tribes native to the area at that time.

Before then, Mohammed had also been called a prophet by another Jewish monk. This was before his visions and marriage to khadijah.

Waraqa ibn nafal has been called a Christian but he was born Jewish and only supposedly converted to Christianity later. He was actually a scribe.

So why there's any rift between Muslims and Jews is actually surprising.
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by jcross22: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2010
LEAVE THEM THEIR ACTIONS SPEAK FOR THEM :
I=Indoctrination
S=Supremacism
L=Lies
A=Anti-Semitism
M=Murder
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by muhsin(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2010
jcross22:

LEAVE THEM THEIR ACTIONS SPEAK FOR THEM :
I=Indoctrination
S=Supremacism
L=Lies
A=Anti-Semitism
M=Murder

You had me smiling.

BUT javalove has summed-up everything above: no matter how bright the sun may shine, it can never make a blind man see.
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56am On Jan 13, 2010
Here is another Jewish Rabbi's confession about Islam.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qgbWMEedJM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by olabowale(m): 3:11am On Jan 13, 2010
@Olaadegbu: Which of the two Jewish people truly looks like a religious Jew, if you were to coming towards them and you were told to identify a Jew, from a far?

It must be the one with Big Beard. No?

The clean shaven Jew reminds of the Jewish heart Surgeon in Jaffa, who has a PIG FARM. I saw him on CNN special sewing up a deboned stuffed up Pig, which he put in a baked oven or something like that (I looked away, after a time, feeling like throwing up at the sight). After its done, you see the "society people, the incrowds" on a lavished table to eat it. Yawwwk!

Do you think the bearded Rabbi will eat pork, or the clean shaven guy, whose only remote Jewish wear was the Cappi, or yamukah on his head! This is your symbol of truth, Olaadegbu! He reminds me of the holywood/Beverly Hills type "reformed" or progress Jews, not Labonivitch of late Kahani (Laanatullahi alal kafiriin), but that of just jew by birth and name and tongue only, not by belief and actions.
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by nuclearboy(m): 7:39am On Jan 13, 2010
javalove:

no matter how bright the sun may shine, it can never make a blind man see

Yeah, thats true. No matter how much truth you present to Muslims that a god that asks you to lie for him is fake and that a prophet whose life story reads like the rap sheet of a hardened criminal is not a prophet, they will not listen.

Viaro, what say ye to the possibility that the so called Jew was not an islamic scholar dressed up as a Jew? That would be normal, innit? Taqiyya is what they call it. Or maybe (just another possibility) the poor guy was truly Jewish and there were drawn swords held to his daughter or wife's throat so that if he didn't say what he was ordered to, alloahu akibahru (not ready to offer any credit to the stone) and the throat would be slit.

@members of the 1st turbaned violence brigade of the islamic piss keeping forces: why does saudi (home of your religion) have the words "allah is god and muhammad is his servant" WITH A SWORD UNDER if indeed you are about peace and truth. Did you ever see peace brought about by the sword? Peace my hot black bottom
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by javalove(m): 10:00am On Jan 13, 2010
uplawal:

asalamu alekun brother

wa alykun salam my sister. . .aw ur side na. . .eku ojo meta. . .hope u r ok?

@haters and critics

a JEWISH RABBI, in the rank of a Cardinal or even pope in christaindom puts up a constructive argument based on facts and figures that Islam is an ancient religion with similarities with JUDAISM which JESUS CHRIST practiced, and all u guys can whine about is talk rubbsih Ur hearts are covered with ashes and only Allah can wash them clean. Its not your fault. . .may Allah huide u all aright as he has done for those before you. . .
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by AbuZola3(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2010
Barakallahu fihi
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
@olabowale,

Don't judge a book by its cover but its contents. Looks may be deceptive. There cannot be a better Rabbi than Jesus Christ who came to give the proper interpretation of the Law. The Rabbi in the video I posted is a Jewish Rabbi to the Christians. Many other Rabbis are politically correct because they want to be accepted, but this one does not mince words as he says the truth regardless of who's ox is gored.

He said some things like the word Jerusalem is not mentioned in the qur'an just as Mecca is not mentioned in the Bible. He also said that, according to the Bible Isaac was offered by Abraham as a sacrifice in Israel but the Qur'an insists that it was Ishmael that was offered by Abraham in Mecca.

We all know that Israel exists today despite the fact that Islam has been trying to wipe them off the face of earth. What do you say to the assertion he made that Islam is not a religion, and the reasons he gave why there cannot be peace in palestine?
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by javalove(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

@olabowale,

Don't judge a book by its cover but its contents. Looks may be deceptive. There cannot be a better Rabbi than Jesus Christ who came to give the proper interpretation of the Law. The Rabbi in the video I posted is a Jewish Rabbi to the Christians. Many other Rabbis are politically correct because they want to be accepted, but this one does not mince words as he says the truth regardless of who's ox is gored.

He said some things like the word Jerusalem is not mentioned in the qur'an just as Mecca is not mentioned in the Bible. He also said that, according to the Bible Isaac was offered by Abraham as a sacrifice in Israel but the Qur'an insists that it was Ishmael that was offered by Abraham in Mecca.

We all know that Israel exists today despite the fact that Islam has been trying to wipe them off the face of earth. What do you say to the assertion he made that Islam is not a religion, and the reasons he gave why there cannot be peace in palestine?

HOLY CRAPP!!!!
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by viaro: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
@javalove, you're one very amusing piece of java with a funny cackle. cheesy

The vid you posted in the OP shows the Jew there is a sell out - I made that point clear earlier, and proposed that you search for vids where Jews with sound JEWISH scholarship talk about Islam. Did you? Nope - and we all know why: by the time they go a quarter of the way, people like Harun Yahya will be running from Turkey to Brisbane.

Then enters my ol' pal OLAADEGBU with "another Jewish Rabbi's confession about Islam", and all you could say was what? 'HOLY CRAPP!' Are you not the same java who cackled about others whining about "rubbsih" Oh, I get it - you just can't handle politically [b]in[/b]correct Jewish scholarship about Islam, but you are quite at home with a puppet dressed up with Santa's beard yapping compromises in front of Harun Yahya!

You, my friend, are one very amusing piece of java indeed! grin
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
Islam is a religion of sex hungered people like prophet mohammaaaadi&also a religion of terrorists like prophet mohammad saaaaw who killed many as a jihadist& a fake prophet who was lust&promiscuos.
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by javalove(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
viaro:

@javalove, you're one very amusing piece of java with a funny cackle. cheesy

The vid you posted in the OP shows the Jew there is a sell out - I made that point clear earlier, and proposed that you search for vids where Jews with sound JEWISH scholarship talk about Islam. Did you? Nope - and we all know why: by the time they go a quarter of the way, people like Harun Yahya will be running from Turkey to Brisbane.

Then enters my ol' pal OLAADEGBU with "another Jewish Rabbi's confession about Islam", and all you could say was what? 'HOLY CRAPP!' Are you not the same java who cackled about others whining about "rubbsih" Oh, I get it - you just can't handle politically [b]in[/b]correct Jewish scholarship about Islam, but you are quite at home with a puppet dressed up with Santa's beard yapping compromises in front of Harun Yahya!

You, my friend, are one very amusing piece of java indeed! grin

LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin I cudnt stop laffing after i read your post. So you think a muslim will disrespect his beards and pose as a jew ? Who does he want to decieve. . .? When we muslims know that its not what we preach that turns people to islam but Allah?

See, we muslims dont go out of or ways to bring people to islam. we dont lie, we dont decieve, we dont make fake online videos like xtians do. That guy is a JEW!!!! He is a Rabbi!!! Jews know the truth. . .but only a few of them will say it. Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said in a hadith that IF TEN JEWISH RABBIS ACCEPT ISLAM, THE REMAINING WILL FOLLOW SUIT. . .The truth is glaring to them. . .they know Islam is the truth but pride and envy will not allow them to accept it. . .

@OLADEGBU
There is a very big difference between JEWS and ZIONISTS, similarities being that they both come from Israel. .The zionists are those who attack Islam with every power they have. They hate us and will stop at nothing to stop its propagation. Although they plan, Allah also plans and ALLAH is the best of planners. THE FINAL VICTORY WILL BE WITH THE MUSLIMS. . .!

toba:

Islam is a religion of sex hungered people like prophet mohammaaaadi&also a religion of terrorists like prophet mohammad saaaaw who killed many as a jihadist& a fake prophet who was lust&promiscuos.

Whats wrong with this one ? grin grin grin Islam is a religion of peace and we are not terrorists.

I think the real terrorists are those who

-stormed vietnam and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people
-storemd somalia and killed thousands of innocent women and children
-decieved the world that a weapon of mass destruction exists which now gave them the excuse to storm Iraq and killed hundered of thousands of innocent men, women and children
-blood thirsty zionists who attacked a defenseless gaza killing more than 2000 children in less than 2 months!!

my friend, u are not daft, do the maths!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by viaro: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
You are still sounding like the very amusing piece of java you are, indeed! cheesy

javalove:

LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin I cudnt stop laffing after i read your post. So you think a muslim will disrespect his beards and pose as a jew ?
Did I say so? Or, are you so desperate you are misreading someone else's post and mistaking it for what you did not see in mine? grin

But now that you say so, I would like to remind you that indeed Muslims have posed as Jews for more sinister plots than this misfooted adventure you're posting here. One example with two sources of this sinister drama by Muslims posing as Jews:
(a) the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) operatives - (muslim terrorism)
(b) Posing Jewish, US Muslim Helped Set Up the Mumbai Muslim Attacks
So, what piffle are you desperate to display here, mr java? cheesy

Who does he want to decieve. . .?
He was out to deceive simpletons like you - afterall, you were the very same "java" who posted that vid here in this thread and was all aglow to cackle like it was the best thing since your Islamic sliced bread. Moreso, he was a sellout for fellows like Harun Yahya - and the latter was bought and sold. . penny's worth! tongue

When we muslims know that its not what we preach that turns people to islam but Allah?
Aye. . we know that it's not what you preach that turns people to Islam. . we know that already. Rather, it is the sellouts that you post that do that job for thee! grin

See, we muslims dont go out of or ways to bring people to islam. we dont lie, we dont decieve, we dont make fake online videos like xtians do.
Oh c'mon. . are you kidding me? Look, I'm not a muslim, never was - but I have this muslim friend of mine who gives me the load. From him I veritably learnt that Muslims LIE, CHEAT, DECEIVE, and do anything FAKE to gain a face. He was not ashamed of the fact - and asked me to check up the concept of Al taqiyya’. Boy, was I blown away! cheesy

So yes, you do all of those things - and trying to hide the fact is one more confirmation that you are well-known for that same deception. If you didn't know, that would be one more LIE - so stop it before you ruin your Islamic CV.

That guy is a JEW!!!! He is a Rabbi!!!
Excuse me? I did not argue that he was not a Jew. Rather, I made plain that he was the sort of Jew who is a sellout (see post #20).

But if you want to scream yet again, please tell me what or whose 'Rav' he is - I would very much like credentials. If you cannot provide any, I very well would take you for the amusing piece of java that you are! When you can provide authentication of his 'Rav' credentials, then viaro will show you the sort of slob 'historian' that piece of a sellout was! grin

Jews know the truth. . .but only a few of them will say it.
Yes, that's why the vid posted by OLAADEGBU is one such Jew who is bold to be politically INcorrect to say the truth plain and plain about the Islam you don't know.

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said in a hadith that IF TEN JEWISH RABBIS ACCEPT ISLAM, THE REMAINING WILL FOLLOW SUIT. . .The truth is glaring to them. . .they know Islam is the truth but pride and envy will not allow them to accept it.
You and I know that Muhammad could not be trusted. Was he not the same one who said that the 'last hour' will not come until Muslims kill all Jews? Man, stop talking from both sides of your java lips, ok? cheesy

Besides, I'll let you in on this: if you want to really know what that sellout Jew was sitting and claiming in front of Harun Yahya, take the time to check out what he was saying - provide yourself with a transcript of the first 2 minutes. . . you never know: you may surprise yourself and wish this thread disappeared. Until then, viaro would be waiting to waste your piffle. wink
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by nuclearboy(m): 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
@Viaro:

A few corrections:

viaro:

You are still sounding like the very amusing piece of java you are, indeed! cheesy
Did I say so? Or, are you so desperate you are misreading someone else's post and mistaking it for what you did not see in mine? grin

ITS CALLED TAQIYYA, BROTHER. AN ALLAH INSPIRED LIE. INTERESTING COMING ACROSS A GOD THAT LIES.

But now that you say so, I would like to remind you that indeed Muslims have posed as Jews for more sinister plots than this misfooted adventure you're posting here. One example with two sources of this sinister drama by Muslims posing as Jews:
(a) the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) operatives - (muslim terrorism)
(b) Posing Jewish, US Muslim Helped Set Up the Mumbai Muslim Attacks
So, what piffle are you desperate to display here, mr java? cheesy
He was out to deceive simpletons like you - afterall, you were the very same "java" who posted that vid here in this thread and was all aglow to cackle like it was the best thing since your Islamic sliced bread.

RELAX ON THE VOCABULARY. I DOUBT HE UNDERSTAND A QUARTER OF WHAT YOU POSTULATED ABOVE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD WRITE IT IN HAUSA OR ARABIC FOR HIM

Moreso, he was a sellout for fellows like Harun Yahya - and the latter was bought and sold. . penny's worth! tongue
Aye. . we know that it's not what you preach that turns people to Islam. . we know that already. Rather, it is the sellouts that you post that do that job for thee! grin

WRONG, VIARO! YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG. ITS THE SWORDS/DANE GUNS AND KNIVES THAT TURNS PEOPLE TO ISLAM

Oh c'mon. . are you kidding me? Look, I'm not a muslim, never was - but I have this muslim friend of mine who gives me the load. From him I veritably learnt that Muslims LIE, CHEAT, DECEIVE, and do anything FAKE to gain a face. He was not ashamed of the fact - and asked me to check up the concept of Al taqiyya’. Boy, was I blown away! cheesy

BLOWN AWAY! WHAT OF THE IDEA THAT IT IS THE KOKO ON THEIR HEAD THAT ALLAH WILL USE TO KNOW THEM AFTER THEY FINISH BURNING IN HELLFIRE. IMAGINE A VISUALLY AFFECTED GOD THAT NEEDS SUCH TO RECOGNIZE HIS OWN

So yes, you do all of those things - and trying to hide the fact is one more confirmation that you are well-known for that same deception. If you didn't know, that would be one more LIE - so stop it before you ruin your Islamic CV.

ON THE CONTRARY, THE MORE LIES, THE BETTER HIS ISLAMIC CV

Excuse me? I did not argue that he was not a Jew. Rather, I made plain that he was the sort of Jew who is a sellout (see post #20).

OR MAYBE HIS WIFE OR DAUGHTER HAD A KNIFE TO THEIR THROAT AND HE SPOKE UNDER DURESS. STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE

But if you want to scream yet again, please tell me what or whose 'Rav' he is - I would very much like credentials.

SCREAM? NO, HE WANTS A KNIFE AND YOUR NECK. CALIGULA WAS TAME BESIDE THESE PEOPLE

If you cannot provide any, I very well would take you for the amusing piece of java that you are! When you can provide authentication of his 'Rav' credentials, then viaro will show you the sort of slob 'historian' that piece of a sellout was! grin
Yes, that's why the vid posted by OLAADEGBU is one such Jew who is bold to be politically INcorrect to say the truth plain and plain about the Islam you don't know.
You and I know that Muhammad could not be trusted.

SURE HE KNOWS

Was he not the same one who said that the 'last hour' will not come until Muslims kill all Jews? Man, stop talking from both sides of your java lips, ok? cheesy

Besides, I'll let you in on this: if you want to really know what that sellout Jew was sitting and claiming in front of Harun Yahya, take the time to check out what he was saying - provide yourself with a transcript of the first 2 minutes. . . you never know: you may surprise yourself and wish this thread disappeared. Until then, viaro would be waiting to waste your piffle. wink

DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH, BRO. HE WILL NOT. ANYTHING THAT WILL EXPOSE THE TRUTH IS FORBIDDEN BY HIS BELIEF SYSTEM

Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by jcross22: 12:07am On Jan 14, 2010
WOW THESE ISLAMIC SCHOLAR ARE THEY SAYING THE TRUTH OR LYING ->Ishaq:66/Tabari VI:2 "It is alleged, and Allah only knows the truth, that Abdul Muttalib encountered opposition when he was digging Zamzam. He vowed that if given ten sons, to make his labor less arduous and to protect him, he would sacrifice ONE of them to Allah at the Ka'aba. WHO SAYS ALLAH WAS NOT OF THE gods IN KABA , ABDUL MUTTALIB WAS A PAGAN HOW DID KNOW ALLAH?,Bad move, because eventually he had ten sons. So, foolishly faithful to the rocks, he tossed divining arrows at Hubal's feet to determine which son should die. Ishaq:67 "They used to conduct their affairs according to the decisions of the arrows." His youngest lost. The boy's name was Abd-Allah, or Slave-to-Allah.Now why would someone name a kid "Slave-to-Allah" a generation before Islam’s prophet claimed Allah was the creator-god of the universe?Straight from the Devil we learn: Ishaq:79 "There was a seer [occultist prophet] who came to Mecca to look at Muhammad. She said, 'Bring me that boy, for I saw just now that by Allah he has a great future.NOW A SEER WAS CALLING ON ALLAH AGAIN , AN IDLE WORSHIPER CALL ON ALLAH NA WA OOOO, LETS CONTINUE. Next, the "Christian" Monk swears by the Meccan idols. Tabari VI:45/Ishaq:80 "'By Al-Lat and Al-Uzza.' Bahira said.' 'Take him back to your country, and be on your guard against the Jews, for, by Allah, if they see him and recognize what I have, they will seek to do him harm. LETS SEE SOME FRAME HERE NOW THE STORY CLAIMED THAT BAHIRA WAS CHRISTIAN MONK BUT HE WAS SWEARING WITH MECCAN IDOLS , HOW DID KNOW THESE IDOLS?. STORY CONTINUE,
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by jcross22: 12:26am On Jan 14, 2010
This next tidbit is particularly incriminating. Ishaq:85 "The Quraysh found in the corner a writing in Syriac. They could not understand it until a Jew read it for them. It read: 'I am Allah the Lord of Mecca. I created it on the day that I created heaven and earth and formed the sun and moon.'" God writing in Syriac, not Arabic, conflicts with the Qur'an's claim that Arabic was Allah’s language. Further, since written Arabic evolved from Syriac and migrated to Mecca, it's clear that the written language of the Qur'an was unknown to the Meccans at the time Muhammad claims the surahs were revealed to him. Oops!, SO SO SO SO SO LIE AND CONTRADICTION .
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 14, 2010
javalove is drunk I'm sure
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by olabowale(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2010
Tpia, woman, go sidon. You are not sure of anything, except yourself; in worshipping a collection of gods, which you magically [islam detests magic, and magicians] call One God! from that collection of gods, some died and woke up [lol], some is ghost [lol, lol], some is chair bound! is this how you want your life to be; praying to 3 gods?

aburo, o je jawo kuro ninu apon tio yoo. kiriyo oo dara, keferi o sun won.
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by olabowale(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2010
@viaro: « #4 on: January 12, 2010, 01:24 PM »
Quote from: uplawal on January 12, 2010, 11:55 AM

Mrs lala, 'defeat' in what sense? In the sense that your misfooted pallies are finding sell-off Jews who can lie for Harun Yahya? That guy up there was lying through his yellow teeth, end of story.

And oh, lest I forget - I was so 'defeated' by his yellow lies. Please find one where the same sell-off Jew was making the same statements before a panel of JEWISH scholars.
did the video just happened up on youtube today, not enough time for a "learned Jew" to rebut him? Of course not. Like everything else, some people will deny the obvious. So even though they agree with the reality, like the Jewish scholar you are criticising, they will not change from what they believe in, to what they confirm to be superior, the new confirmation from their lips (islam; these types of Jewish Scholars are hypocrites, knowing the truth, but refused to follow. Allah's messenger (AS) said if Musa (AS) were alive to hear about my prophethood, he will have to follow me (Surah Imran confirms it by the Oath of Allah taken from the Prophets (AS)), yet other will discover the truth and immediately accepted it, practising it; as we knew of the notable Companion from the childen of Israil (Sahaba AbdulSalaam (RA).

I am waiting for Jewish scholars to disproof the Jewish man with proven evidence(s) from Torah, etc while the same portions of the books will not disproof Christianity! Remember the Jews did not recognise the Messiahship of Jesus. They dont even consider him as a prophet, and it was his mere saying that am connected to God, the same way Moses had been connected that landed him in hot soup of "false death!" dont forget that all the children of israel believed that they were God's Children, or even gods themselves, since the phrase "arent you gods?" proofs it to be a common understanding of that position. I hope that you will not get carried away that your mere statement of challenge to the Rabbi, who has not turned to Islam, is an indictment on him, the Israeli Jews have not said anything against him! We will be waiting for their proofs against Islam, according to the proofs for Islam by the Jewish Scholar.
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by ancel(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2010
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by viaro: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2010
Hallo olabowale,

olabowale:

@viaro: « #4 on: January 12, 2010, 01:24 PM » did the video just happened up on youtube today, not enough time for a "learned Jew" to rebut him? Of course not. Like everything else, some people will deny the obvious. So even though they agree with the reality, like the Jewish scholar you are criticising, they will not change from what they believe in, to what they confirm to be superior, the new confirmation from their lips (islam; these types of Jewish Scholars are hypocrites, knowing the truth, but refused to follow.
Actually, the vid did not just happen on Youtube recently; and apart from the one here in this thread, I have watched several of the same thing with longer play minutes. It is not a matter of 'reality', and there's nothing worth wasting time upon in that vid.

I am waiting for Jewish scholars to disproof the Jewish man with proven evidence(s) from Torah, etc while the same portions of the books will not disproof Christianity!
First off, he was not in that vid to argue Christianity - please get that into your thick recesses. He was sitting face to face with that toothpick (Harun Yahya) who was very happy to be bought cheaply.

Second, that Jew claimed to be a 'historian', and I asked javalove for credentials of his 'Rav'. You know why? Because, Jewish titles of scholarship are not bantered just anyhow - and the moment any Jew is laying claim to any serious point like this, you will definitely get responses from Jewish scholars who will examine his credentials and retire him from his post/title before he goes ahead misleading orthodox Jews on his misplaced arguments. That was why I asked javalove for credentials - and up until now none of you have even dared to point anything out in that direction.

Third, did you even take time to check on what he said in the first 2 minutes of that vid? Can you even spell out the names of what he said about the ancient religions? I know what I'm talking about - so if you want a no-nonsense rebuttal to that slob in that vid, try me. . . you don't need any Jewish scholar to "disprove" anything. The point is that when other sellout Jews are busy lying to naive Muslims, authentic Jewish scholars do not bother themselves with such misdemeanours.

Please give me just the first spelling of the name that the sellout Jew there gave, and then viaro will post something up for you to yap about. Until then, please don't make noise and waste more pages in this thread.

Remember the Jews did not recognise the Messiahship of Jesus. They dont even consider him as a prophet, and it was his mere saying that am connected to God, the same way Moses had been connected that landed him in hot soup of "false death!" dont forget that all the children of israel believed that they were God's Children, or even gods themselves, since the phrase "arent you gods?" proofs it to be a common understanding of that position.
There are numerous Jews today who believe in the Messiahship of Jesus. Muslims who make the sort of excuse you make do not even know what the term MESSIAH actually means, so please stop making noise about what you have no clues on. Your best shot here is to turn the point in all this to an argument between Islam and Christianity and end up deviating the thread - another confirmed tactics of the al-taquiyya of Muslims. Stay focused - that Jew in that vid was lying through his yellow teeth, and Harun Yahya was bought and sold and resold cheaply in front of the rolling cameras. grin

I hope that you will not get carried away that your mere statement of challenge to the Rabbi, who has not turned to Islam, is an indictment on him, the Israeli Jews have not said anything against him! We will be waiting for their proofs against Islam, according to the proofs for Islam by the Jewish Scholar.
I'm not carried away - and that's why I stand up to plainly state he was a sellout Jew. End of story. Muslims who cackle over that Jew's claims are bought and sold cheaply - and if you want to defend that particular Jew, please provide me some credentials and let's deal with his statements in the first 2 minutes. I am asking you to provide me a summary transcript if you dare! Where you fail to do so, you will be no better than mr java with a ridiculous cackle. Dare viaro. . .you just might surprise yourself sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? / "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error / His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.