Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video (4338 Views)

Who Killed Mohammed: A Jewish Woman Or Aisha / Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d / Sister Linder's Confession About Heaven And Fake Pastors True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by viaro: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2010
ancel:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

Thank you, ancel. Short, direct, and packed. wink

nuclearboy:

@Viaro:

A few corrections:

Commander nuclearboy, see why I trust your erudition? I often have this trepidation that when you peruse my posts or ripostes, there's bound to be some corrections here and there! Bro, you made me laugh so hard. . . yet, so true. Cheers. grin
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by olabowale(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2010
@jcross22: « #5 on: January 12, 2010, 03:33 PM »  
then can we have the name of the scriptures
listen to the video, again; they are all in there.

« #6 on: January 12, 2010, 03:56 PM »  
The Quraysh tribe into which Muhammad was born was particularly devoted to Allah, the moon god, and especially to Allah's three daughters who were viewed as intercessors between the people and Allah.
Paganism, is different from Islam. Just like Christianity, the new modern paganism is different from semi Paganism of Judaism, all different from true belief; Islam! No where in the Quran or Hadith Allah the Almighty is mentioned as a tribal or paganic or moon (God!), and or Islam takes any daughter, or son, or child/children, male or female for Allah the Sole Indipendent Complete Lord! If you know it, please post it or them; otherwise until then, you are just talking;

The worship of the three goddesses, Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat, played a significant role in the worship at the Kabah in Mecca. The first two daughters of Allah had names which were feminine forms of Allah.
The Children of Israel, by all accounts did not have a specific religion, or a mode of worship except that they were under slavery bondage and not a group of disbelievers and tyrannicals like the Egyptians. Now after sometime, crossing safely the sea, they took up "paganism" by worshipping golden calf. The same people, having the same determination, etc later became the flagbearer of One God belief, under Moses, and many many prophets (AS); David, Solomon, and even Jesus the last of them in that lineage! Shall we take it, still that the Children of Israel, as in Judaism and their offsprings; Christianity are both Pagans, still of the golden calf, since we dont see them worshipping it any more. Or do to we see them sticking with the Original Tabernacle of God, and there is no carrying of the ark of the covenant; are they still in the religion of Moses? Absolutely not. You see, if we cant say that the jews and the Christians are worshippers of the golden calf, we cant say that the Muslims are worshippers of what the preislamic pagans of Makka worshipped. We see that Muslims stick with what Muhammad (AS) brought, while neither the Jews nor the Christians stick from Moses, or even jesus for Christians who took paul instead!

The literal Arabic name of Muhammad's father was Abd-Allah.
I know Muslims with the name Oluwasegun. I know Christians named Oluwasegun. I know persons without either religion named Oluwasegun. I am a yoruba man, with the belief that prior to Christianity and or Islam arriving in that tribe, people believed that there is a God the Creator, More Powerful in Might, Bigger and Higher in Position and Ability to do than any of the tribal deities. So it is no surprising that these preIslamic/preChristianity people might have named their children with names reflecting Olorun, Oluwa hyphenated, showing that the Oldumare, Eleda, Aadeda exists. Shall we now say that Oluwasegun of the christian faith is so named because of the paganic drag of the Yorubas with their using the same name? Jcross22, name a stronger argument than a silly not enough to pass waec argument.

[quote]His uncle's name was Obied-Allah. These names reveal the personal devotion that Muhammad's pagan family had to the worship of Allah, the moon god.
Then it is safe to say that all Jews and Christians can be referred back to the god their earlier people; the exodus generation worshipped; the golden calf, before they have a full directive under Moses to worship the One God! As I read the Bible, I remember that the people wanted a diety to worship, just like the people of Egypt; so they asked that a god is made for them! Please tell me now that you do not worship golden calf, but golden cross that you worship, can i say that you are devoted to golden calf, but turn it to golden cross, instead? But islam does not allow even association with Allah/God/Chineke/Alaaye! God in Islam does not have a beginning, an end, no parents, no children, no partners and completely surfficient, Alone.
[/quote]
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by viaro: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2010
olabowale:

@jcross22: « #5 on: January 12, 2010, 03:33 PM » listen to the video, again; they are all in there.
If you don't mind, please post the scriptures yourself - just do it and stop being evasive. Thank you in advance.

Paganism, is different from Islam. Just like Christianity, the new modern paganism is different from semi Paganism of Judaism, all different from true belief;
Hehehe. . this is what cheats often do! They never stick to a topic of a thread but seek deviations that serve no purpose! grin Did the sellout Jew in that vid in the OP ever mention any thing about Christianity? What was his purpose - to talk about Christianity? Have you run out of erudition that the only way out of this quagmire for you is to deliberately deviate this thread by turning it to a discussion of Christianity? Please stop being such a cheat - it does not help; and we shall not forget the main topic of this thread arising from the OP. Deviations serve no purpose here, sorry.

Islam! No where in the Quran or Hadith Allah the Almighty is mentioned as a tribal or paganic or moon (God!)
Does not say that either for the God of the Jews - and the sellout Jew in that vid does not make such a conjecture either.

and or Islam takes any daughter, or son, or child/children, male or female for Allah the Sole Indipendent Complete Lord!
We know the history behind allah's three daughters. Please don't make us laugh. . or we shall have to remind you that NONE of the Biblical prophets ever claimed to have spoken by Satan, unlike Muhammad who was flirting with Satan from start to finish. You're a desperate man, I can understand that; but your desperation cannot be alleviated by poking your fingers at others when you should be worried about your Islam and the lying slob of that sellout Jew who bought Harun Yahya so cheaply. Any Jew with half a brain who watched that vid would be literally rolling on the floor with laughter! grin

The Children of Israel, by all accounts did not have a specific religion, or a mode of worship except that they were under slavery bondage and not a group of disbelievers and tyrannicals like the Egyptians.
Guess what? The children of Noah did not have a specific religion either - so where did that lying slob get his facts from?

Now after sometime, crossing safely the sea, they took up "paganism" by worshipping golden calf. The same people, having the same determination, etc later became the flagbearer of One God belief, under Moses, and many many prophets (AS); David, Solomon, and even Jesus the last of them in that lineage! Shall we take it, still that the Children of Israel, as in Judaism and their offsprings; Christianity are both Pagans, still of the golden calf, since we dont see them worshipping it any more.
Nope, you don't find Christians making a golden calf to bow down to it as did the Israelites in the wilderness. I don't know, but what is the origin of the black stone that Muslims bow down to in the religion? Why do you guys bow down to a stone where some muslims claim that Islam enjoins Muslims to bow down to nothing except allah?

Or do to we see them sticking with the Original Tabernacle of God, and there is no carrying of the ark of the covenant; are they still in the religion of Moses? Absolutely not.
That's another concrete point for the sellout Jew and Harun Yahya - there was no Muslim EVER who was associated with the Tabernacle or Jewish Covenant or the Ark of the covenant! NONE!! So, from where did that slob get his desperate pantomimes to claim "similarities" between Judaism and Islam? Ah, I see. . you're unwittingly divulging the facts that shame that sellout Jew even before I ask. Thank you. cheesy

You see, if we cant say that the jews and the Christians are worshippers of the golden calf, we cant say that the Muslims are worshippers of what the preislamic pagans of Makka worshipped.
Nope. Again, Christians are not the ones who made a golden calf; and God showed His displeasure on such when they engaged in that act. And this is one more confirmation that the Jew in that vid was LYING to muslims, especially that toothpick (Harun Yahya). There was no "connection" between Judaism and Islam - and the Quran makes that so clear in Sura 109!

We see that Muslims stick with what Muhammad (AS) brought, while neither the Jews nor the Christians stick from Moses, or even jesus for Christians who took paul instead!
Thank you again for confirming that Islam is not an ancient religion but was actually what Muhammad brought. This should wrap it up for naive Muslims like javalove and Harun Yahya.

Then it is safe to say that all Jews and Christians can be referred back to the god their earlier people; the exodus generation worshipped; the golden calf, before they have a full directive under Moses to worship the One God! As I read the Bible, I remember that the people wanted a diety to worship, just like the people of Egypt; so they asked that a god is made for them! Please tell me now that you do not worship golden calf, but golden cross that you worship, can i say that you are devoted to golden calf, but turn it to golden cross, instead?
Are you so dumb? Did Muhammad ever anywhere make a connection between the calf and the Cross? If Muhammad was not that naive, what piffle are you sweating to make out here? grin Look, please just stop being so desperate. . unless the best thing out of your religion is the same al-taquiyya lying!

But islam does not allow even association with Allah/God/Chineke/Alaaye! God in Islam does not have a beginning, an end, no parents, no children, no partners and completely surfficient, Alone.
Allah had three daughters - Muslim revisionists changed the story later in Islamic history when they realised the implication for their religion. Many variations of this have been told; but the most tantalising is that Muhammad tried to wave it all off as if he had spoken by satan operating his tongue! When will you muslims stop making all these excuses and stay focused?

Now, shall we wait much longer for you to come back to the topic of this thread? Be our guest.
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by olabowale(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2010
@Olaadegbu: « #18 on: Yesterday at 12:52:48 PM »  
@olabowale,
Don't judge a book by its cover but its contents.  Looks may be deceptive.
Apply the same thing to Islam, too.

There cannot be a better Rabbi than Jesus Christ who came to give the proper interpretation of the Law.
True. Alhamdulillah, the Jews are not the only people that have had the favor of God to have prophets among them, and there is no place in their books, will you find God saying He will end prophethood to mankind with them; the singular reason the Jews disbelieved in Muhammad, neither was it on Moses which the Jews believed, the reason they disbelieved Jesus, nor was it on Jesus which is the reason that the Christians disbelieve in Muhammad.

The Rabbi in the video I posted is a Jewish Rabbi to the Christians.
And he is not politically correct. Right, while he was talking to the Christian rights in America. I understand you. Did he say that they hated and even now dont believe in the prophethood of Jesus?

Many other Rabbis are politically correct because they want to be accepted,
What power does the Muslims have; Oil? Thats no power, even in 1973 and its not even amounting to anything now in 2010 which is developing alternative oil sources, except the petrochemicals. Crude is irrelevant; the reason Nigeria is a athird world, and Saudi, Iraq, Iran can do nothing, and Kuwait is kissing the backside of the Christian powers.

but this one does not mince words as he says the truth regardless of who's ox is gored.
And the christian calf is not gored as that man was speaking in america. America is nonChristian country, but with a majority checking their religious space as Christians. Can you imagine if you are going to a lab to get a product formulated, and the manpower of that Lab is mostly Davidylan like; if you speak ill of Christianity, they will give you a product less than expected quality. That is even if they did not outrightly tell you that there the Lab is closed and does not operate any longer and your product can never be formulated, ever. Olaadegbu, you are so gullible that I pity your ignorance. I know Jews; Rabbis, reformed, conservatives, Orthodox, Lawyers and even Judges among them. One of them was like a baby brother to me. Another is like an Uncle. many of them are close, very close associates. They, though not Muslims, but know they truth of Muhammad! Maa ton raa e. Many of you people never close to jews except you are in the offices, or public transportations. I have been to their religious ceremonies, including invitations which I turned down of Russian jew's circumcisions; it was a rabbi in Borough Park that invited me; Late nathanian Hager.

He said some things like the word Jerusalem is not mentioned in the qur'an just as Mecca is not mentioned in the Bible.
Quran mentioned a place in Illya (Jerusalem); Masjid Aqsa. Now tell me which piece of land is more precious to the jews than ths place?

He also said that, according to the Bible Isaac was offered by Abraham as a sacrifice in Israel but the Qur'an insists that it was Ishmael that was offered by Abraham in Mecca.
Olaadegbu (and I miss ~lady~ so much, because she used to argue with you), how old was Isaac at this event and were was Sarah, the boss lady right on the pages of the Bible who was capable of twisting the arms of Abraham, commanding Yahweh on a simple complaint of Iscmael joke about his baby brother Isaac, to send the not so high up in social ladder like her hagar and Ischmael the first son out into the wilderness; should she Sarah now just lay down to see the same Isaac being offered out? Thats a greater responsibility on her to preserve his life, if just making fun of him sent a frst chid and mother out in the cold. Do you see how naive you and this rabbi are?

We all know that Israel exists today despite the fact that Islam has been trying to wipe them off the face of earth.
Israel at best is a land. Land does not make a people. People make land. Let see the killers of the Israeli people; all the way to Muhammad (AS), the madinan Jews were not fought, sacked or expelled because of their Jewishness. It was because of their crime of betrayal of the governace of the rule of aw; the covenant/constitution of Madina that no one should support aggression against her people. Umar did not kill Christians or Jews of Jerusalem (Illya) when the place was opened. In Islamic spain, the Jews rose to prominence. In Turkish Kalifa period, the Jews rose, too, th e ony reason that they were able to buy lands in Palestine. Now let see; In Christian efforts; Lets taslk about the crusade; the Jews were also killed along with Muslims. In spanish inquisition; the Jews were killed with the muslims. In first and second world wars, specifically the second, the Jews along with Gipsies and others were almost exterminated.

What do you say to the assertion he made that Islam is not a religion,
Is Christianity a religion from his mouth? Be serious architect! You sound as if you only think with Milla papers.

and there is no concept
If the concept of There is Only One God (proper Name Provided; Allah) is the One deserving all worship, is not enough, then I wonder what is good enough!

and the reasons he gave why there cannot be peace in palestine?
Alhamdulillah the whole of Islam does not live or dies on Palestine. But palestine has a good portion as christian, involved in the struggle of the people against the oppression of the Zionist Jews and their supporters. i pity you, olaadegbu for ignorance; i guess secular/book education does not do the good people will expect of it. I understand that you cant support the musims, since you are not a Jew but a christian, why not support your Palestinian Christians? You sound like loonie tune pat robertson who is blaming the conditions of people of haiti on their alliance with Satan for fighting against their french slave master! He forgot that the obvious stupidity it shows of his pastorial thinking since same idol India who liberated themselves from England are still idol worshippers, yet they are first class citizens of the world, today! How about the communist china, disbelieving Russia, and the buhddist Japan, etc? Some people dont think, but just open their mouth and talk "Gbauuu; lol"
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by jcross22: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
@olabowale , i think you are a typical yoruba man . WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LORD IN YORUBA LANGUAGE AND THE NAME CALLING GOD . LOOK LET ME CORRECT YOU OLUWA SIMPLY MEANS LORD , THEY CAN CALL OGUN , OYA , SANGO OR OBATALA AS LORD OR IN YORUBA LANGUAGE AS OLUWA , SO PEOPLE CALLING THEIR KIDS OLUWASEUN DO YOU KNOW THE KIND OF THE OLUWA? PLEASE YOU DID NOT MAKE SENSE ON THAT AM SORRY AL-ILAH WHICH LATTER BECAME ALLAH RIGHT WHICH MEAN the -god . AND THAT IT'S PAGAN WAY OF CALLING THEIR DEITY EVEN IN BUHDIST CALL IT IN THAT WAY OKAY
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by olabowale(m): 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2010
@Viaro: « #34 on: Today at 04:56:23 PM »  
Quote from: olabowale on Today at 03:55:22 PM
@jcross22: « #5 on: January 12, 2010, 03:33 PM »  listen to the video, again; they are all in there.
If you don't mind, please post the scriptures yourself - just do it and stop being evasive. Thank you in advance.
Viaro; use your arbel man. Am an old man, and if I can hear the man, then a younger man like you should be able to hear him, or was it the Jewish/Yiddish accent that trips you?

Paganism, is different from Islam. Just like Christianity, the new modern paganism is different from semi Paganism of Judaism, all different from true belief;
Hehehe. . this is what cheats often do! They never stick to a topic of a thread but seek deviations that serve no purpose!  Did the sellout Jew in that vid in the OP ever mention any thing about Christianity? What was his purpose - to talk about Christianity? Have you run out of erudition that the only way out of this quagmire for you is to deliberately deviate this thread by turning it to a discussion of Christianity? Please stop being such a cheat - it does not help; and we shall not forget the main topic of this thread arising from the OP. Deviations serve no purpose here, sorry.
Alhamdulillah, he didnt think Christianity is a religion worthy of mentioning.

Islam! No where in the Quran or Hadith Allah the Almighty is mentioned as a tribal or paganic or moon (God!)
Does not say that either for the God of the Jews - and the sellout Jew in that vid does not make such a conjecture either.
The Jewish God declare "I am your God, Alone" The Jews say that they are the people of God, while others are not. You even they Christians say that the Jews are exclusively the people of God, and others are not. You only become people of God based on your Jewish human Jesus god! How would a nigerian man be child of Jewish or Christian God, except under the jewish concept of sonship, a carry over on Jesus!

and or Islam takes any daughter, or son, or child/children, male or female for Allah the Sole Indipendent Complete Lord!
We know the history behind allah's three daughters. Please don't make us laugh. .  or we shall have to remind you that NONE of the Biblical prophets ever claimed to have spoken by Satan, unlike Muhammad who was flirting with Satan from start to finish. You're a desperate man, I can understand that; but your desperation cannot be alleviated by poking your fingers at others when you should be worried about your Islam and the lying slob of that sellout Jew who bought Harun Yahya so cheaply. Any Jew with half a brain who watched that vid would be literally rolling on the floor with laughter!
If the slob is purchased by Harun Yahya, then what happened to the Jews who lambast Islam in the front of Wealthy american christian right crowd? You are so naive. Am sure somebody may call your father, dad. does that mean he is the father of the child he does not sire; the same condition with your adamancy of saying Allah has a child! You think he is yahweh with jesus as son? LOL!

The Children of Israel, by all accounts did not have a specific religion, or a mode of worship except that they were under slavery bondage and not a group of disbelievers and tyrannicals like the Egyptians.
Guess what? The children of Noah did not have a specific religion either - so where did that lying slob get his facts from?
For sure you cant call them christians or Jews. I can call them Muslims, because Muslims are also called Hanifan, Muminu, Salihin, Muflihuun, Mutafiqat, Subirin, and many other names.

Now after sometime, crossing safely the sea, they took up "paganism" by worshipping golden calf. The same people, having the same determination, etc later became the flagbearer of One God belief, under Moses, and many many prophets (AS); David, Solomon, and even Jesus the last of them in that lineage! Shall we take it, still that the Children of Israel, as in Judaism and their offsprings; Christianity are both Pagans, still of the golden calf, since we dont see them worshipping it any more.
Nope, you don't find Christians making a golden calf to bow down to it as did the Israelites in the wilderness.
You already substiyute that with the golden cross on the neck, etc!

I don't know, but what is the origin of the black stone that Muslims bow down to in the religion? Why do you guys bow down to a stone where some muslims claim that Islam enjoins Muslims to bow down to nothing except allah?
no one bows to tone in Makka, or the whole of Ka'aba. Its Allah and regardless of how much you right it as "allah" the truth is not chnaging! Like the yoruba song goes; Ao de bi ti a maa de, o baa taa kiti ko fori Konle, a o de bi ti a maa de

Or do to we see them sticking with the Original Tabernacle of God, and there is no carrying of the ark of the covenant; are they still in the religion of Moses? Absolutely not.
That's another concrete point for the sellout Jew and Harun Yahya - there was no Muslim EVER who was associated with the Tabernacle or Jewish Covenant or the Ark of the covenant! NONE!!
Before the tabernacle of the lord and or the ark of covenant, there was the true religion of Adam. There was the true religion of Enoch. There was the true religion of Noah. There was the true religion of Abraham. There was the true religion of Isaac, of Jacob, of Joseph, etc etc long before that of Moses and the ark, unless you wanna say that these people before the ark were disbelievers?! The same Moses time people worshipped golden calf which all the later generations of the Children of israel, now jews and even their fake people the christians came out of . Are these people golden calf worshippers, you darn cross worshipper? Answer me, man and stop waffling!

So, from where did that slob get his desperate pantomimes to claim "similarities" between Judaism and Islam? Ah, I see. . you're unwittingly divulging the facts that shame that sellout Jew even before I ask. Thank you.
Why are you thanking me, you tool? I simpy said that while you are saying that Islam is idol worshipping, Judaism and their surrogate children who were once idol worshippers even as they had discovered God, you are not even saying that they are idol worshippers, today, though you have abandoned Ark and tabernacle which were signs of God at that time, and golden calf which was sign of idolatry at that time, yet you now worship the cross as a christian, why is it that the  Jews and Christians of today not associated with golden calf of yesteryears? you are so naive, viaro to be arguing blindly, darn cross worshipper.

You see, if we cant say that the jews and the Christians are worshippers of the golden calf, we cant say that the Muslims are worshippers of what the preislamic pagans of Makka worshipped.
Nope. Again, Christians are not the ones who made a golden calf;
Muslims did not namke allah, the 360 idols, the 3 daughters, etc. these were the people of makka and arabia before Islam of Muhammad! You are so busted.

and God showed His displeasure on such when they engaged in that act.
Same way God showed His displeasure on the arabs as Islam of Muhammad picked them apart, one after the other!

And this is one more confirmation that the Jew in that vid was LYING to muslims, especially that toothpick (Harun Yahya). There was no "connection" between Judaism and Islam - and the Quran makes that so clear in Sura 109!
Surah Kafirin is 109. Todays Judaism is paganic. Same way Christianity is not Judaism, hence double paganic. If the Jews as a people stick with the process of Moses, they would have known Jesus, and Muhammad. If the christians stick with the process of jesus, they would never have abandoned Moses, and of course never would they have walked away from Muhammad, instead they would have ran to Muhamad! It is only the Muslims who acknowledged all prophets, Messengers a total of 124,000 and say God Almighty is One and there is no similarity between He and His creations!

We see that Muslims stick with what Muhammad (AS) brought, while neither the Jews nor the Christians stick from Moses, or even jesus for Christians who took paul instead!
Thank you again for confirming that Islam is not an ancient religion but was actually what Muhammad brought. This should wrap it up for naive Muslims like javalove and Harun Yahya.
Muhammad brought means he brought forward what was there before, which had been abandoned before he brought it forward, anew! Allah says in Surah Maida; I complete My Favor on mankind, confirming Islam only as religion. In surah Baqarah Ibrahim, all his family and all prophets are muslims. Not Jews, not  christians, not other(s), but Muslims!

Then it is safe to say that all Jews and Christians can be referred back to the god their earlier people; the exodus generation worshipped; the golden calf, before they have a full directive under Moses to worship the One God! As I read the Bible, I remember that the people wanted a diety to worship, just like the people of Egypt; so they asked that a god is made for them! Please tell me now that you do not worship golden calf, but golden cross that you worship, can i say that you are devoted to golden calf, but turn it to golden cross, instead?
Are you so dumb? Did Muhammad ever anywhere make a connection between the calf and the Cross? If Muhammad was not that naive, what piffle are you sweating to make out here?  Look, please just stop being so desperate. .  unless the best thing out of your religion is the same al-taquiyya lying!
this guy is like the scarecrow! read what i responded to, while you deliberately not include it in your naivete, I will leave it for others to search out. Obviously, you are a cross worshipper, though, it would have been better if you dealt with ark of the covenant, and the tabernacle.

But islam does not allow even association with Allah/God/Chineke/Alaaye! God in Islam does not have a beginning, an end, no parents, no children, no partners and completely surfficient, Alone.
Allah had three daughters - Muslim revisionists changed the story later in Islamic history when they realised the implication for their religion. Many variations of this have been told; but the most tantalising is that Muhammad tried to wave it all off as if he had spoken by satan operating his tongue! When will you muslims stop making all these excuses and stay focused?
Quran's Chapter 112 has already answered you. You are done!

Now, shall we wait much longer for you to come back to the topic of this thread? Be our guest.
The topic is that the Jewish Rabbi with his long beard says Islam is long time before Judaism and Christianity and you are having a feat! Thats your problem; and I have said the same thing long time before you were born. It was the case long time before my great great great grandfather to the power great great great great great great grandfather. Before Jesus was, ever, there was Islam. Before Ibrahim (AS) there was Islam, though may be called hanifan or deen al subirin. (the religion of those who are patient). You are so done in! Keferi to the nth power!
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by okunoba(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2010
what do u call Arab Imperialism= Islam.
Who is Usman Dan fodio= conquered Hausa people and some parts of Yoruba land to spread Islam.
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by nuclearboy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2010
@Baba70:

I wonder how we can help you clarify your writing. I try and try but regrettably find your posts past my understanding. The only thing I see is this "LOL", "3 gods" and thats you're an old man. I thought what the elders say is "Ibanuje ni ojo ori". How come it is pride to you?

Or have you achieved senility? Was that the ambition you set for yourself i.e. to prove that you could be proudly senile online? If not, try to keep within the scope of whatever is being discussed.

Here, someone has expressed his opinion about Islam which you like. People are discussing it and here you come, turban flying, sweating profusely, carrying a sword in your mouth (since you can't hold a physical one as you're commanded) and you deviate from the topic totally into a poorly put-together critique of Christianity.

You make jokes and then laugh at them yourself. If you see someone laughing by himself on the road, what would you call him? Normal?
What does your age have to do with this topic?
Which day did the Jewish God appear to the Jews and say "I am your God, Alone". Haven't you read "God created the Earth"? Is that Jews alone?
Where did Viaro's father come into this issue?
Who wants to know all the (Hanifan, Muminu, Salihin, Muflihuun, Mutafiqat, Subirin) names of Islam? Most of which sound like cattle and goat nicknames.
Golden cross on the neck? Where did that come in and ain't that better than serving the sword that is allah and saudi-arabia's trademark?
Which people are known for "fori konle" and "fori gbale"?
Islam came with Muhammad. The Quran says "ask the people of the book" BECAUSE the book was earlier. Christianity is 2, 000 years so Islam is younger

All you write is a lie meant to divert and avoid sincere critique. Liar liar, pants on fire! We all know the concept of Taqiyya so no one here is fooled with the long winded treatises on nonsense. What you ought ask yourself is what sort of god tells you to lie on his behalf. And who says you should avoid anything that will shed light on issues.

Remember, Baba Voltron, that WHEN YOU AVOID LIGHT, WHAT YOU SIT IN IS DARKNESS!
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by viaro: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2010
olabowale:

@Viaro: « #34 on: Today at 04:56:23 PM » Viaro; use your arbel man. Am an old man, and if I can hear the man, then a younger man like you should be able to hear him, or was it the Jewish/Yiddish accent that trips you?
This old man, thank you for replying. As usual, the Islamic evasion is blamed on 'old age' and nothing was forthcoming from you. grin The point is that Muslims are usually naive folks - they don't even know what is said before they begin to applaud it in support of Islam. That was what Harun Yahya wanted. . and that was why that Jew sold him so cheaply.

Alhamdulillah, he didnt think Christianity is a religion worthy of mentioning.
Of course not - he couldn't mention Christianity among his list of lies because he knows that Christian scholars would waste him from all quarters.

The Jewish God declare "I am your God, Alone" The Jews say that they are the people of God, while others are not. You even they Christians say that the Jews are exclusively the people of God, and others are not. You only become people of God based on your Jewish human Jesus god! How would a nigerian man be child of Jewish or Christian God, except under the jewish concept of sonship, a carry over on Jesus!
First, that wild statement there is one of the lies that you have recircled long and far on Nairaland, but the Jews hold on so fastiduously to that claim. Orthodox Jews believe that Gentiles who are not under Judaism would still have a place among God's people by following the seven laws of Noah. Ask any Jew who is well informed and not slobs like in the vid in the OP. The only difference is that non-Jews are not counted among the Jewish covenant for certain reasons - especially having to do with the sacred feasts, criteria for priesthood and prerequisites for kingship. This your retired excuse up there is a bit too old for your age, so please find something else to save face with. cheesy

If the slob is purchased by Harun Yahya, then what happened to the Jews who lambast Islam in the front of Wealthy american christian right crowd?
Please go ahead and tell me. It is good you noted that Jews also lambast Islam - in front of wealthy Christians is not relevant. I have often asked that the slob up there in the OP's vid should be found sitting before a small panel of JEWISH scholars, not wealthy American Christians. . and the result may just surprise you! Of course, you will not find such slobs even attempt that, but they can sell Harun Yahya for cheap - and he was bought wholesale and resold!

You are so naive. Am sure somebody may call your father, dad. does that mean he is the father of the child he does not sire; the same condition with your adamancy of saying Allah has a child! You think he is yahweh with jesus as son? LOL!
What has my father or dad got to do with this thread? Why resort to that evasive tactic, old man? I could careless how many sons you have sired (after the example of Muhammad with 30 or so wives - besides the "booties" he was flogging left right and center). . . but please sray focused on the OP! grin

For sure you cant call them christians or Jews. I can call them Muslims, because Muslims are also called Hanifan, Muminu, Salihin, Muflihuun, Mutafiqat, Subirin, and many other names.
Sorry, old man, the slob of a Jew in that vid did not mention ANY of those excuses you posted there as names. Please listen to the vid carefully and stop trying to lie on top of everything - such duplicity does not add anything to your grey hair. Please post me a summary transcript and let's help you and those naive Muslims in that vid.

You already substiyute that with the golden cross on the neck, etc!
Oh c'mon - even Muhammad did not make such substitutes. Only desperate and daft Muslims make such connections and end up lying to make Islam look better (permissible - afterall, al-taquiyya rules in Islam).

no one bows to tone in Makka, or the whole of Ka'aba. Its Allah and regardless of how much you right it as "allah" the truth is not chnaging! Like the yoruba song goes; Ao de bi ti a maa de, o baa taa kiti ko fori Konle, a o de bi ti a maa de
I could excuse your embarrassment here, sir. But still, it does not change the facts. Not only do you bow down to the black stone, from Muhammad's example, Muslims also have kissed that stone. Lie about that one again. Just go over this link (http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/The_Black_Stone) and see for yourself.

Before the tabernacle of the lord and or the ark of covenant, there was the true religion of Adam. There was the true religion of Enoch. There was the true religion of Noah. There was the true religion of Abraham. There was the true religion of Isaac, of Jacob, of Joseph, etc etc long before that of Moses and the ark, unless you wanna say that these people before the ark were disbelievers?!
And what similarities does Islam have with the Ark or Jewish covenants? See why I noted that the Jew in that vid was lying through his yellow teeth? And all you folks were buying into it so gullibly it makes me reel in laughter! If you had any clue of what he said in the first 2 minutes of that vid, your old age would receive wisdom to not argue vacantly on what you have no clues about.

The same Moses time people worshipped golden calf which all the later generations of the Children of israel, now jews and even their fake people the christians came out of . Are these people golden calf worshippers, you darn cross worshipper? Answer me, man and stop waffling!
I already answered you - Christians are not to be confused for the golden CALF; not even Muhammad made that confusion, and if that is not an answer, please show me where Muhammad was yapping that the golden calf = the Cross, you son of a black-stone, East-facing, moon-god, arabic-kabba religious apologist! This is why that slob will sell you cheap and still have change for lollipops! grin
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by viaro: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2010
Why are you thanking me, you tool? I simpy said that while you are saying that Islam is idol worshipping, Judaism and their surrogate children who were once idol worshippers even as they had discovered God, you are not even saying that they are idol worshippers, today, though you have abandoned Ark and tabernacle which were signs of God at that time, and golden calf which was sign of idolatry at that time, yet you now worship the cross as a christian, why is it that the Jews and Christians of today not associated with golden calf of yesteryears? you are so naive, viaro to be arguing blindly, darn cross worshipper.
I thank you yet again for that lie, old man. Christians don't worship the Cross - go figure what it means in Christianity. Yes, some within Christendom hold it to the point of almost worshipping it, but you will not find anywhere in the Bible, the Torah or the Quran where we are asked to worship the Cross. So, for you to be trying to force that non-starter is confirming once again that al-taquiyya is at work in your apologetics, sir.

Besides, the vid in the OP was not about all the above, but rather about the "similarity" and claim by that slob that Jewish scholarship recognized a religion categorically called 'Islam' in Jewish SCRIPTURE! Where is that verse and all the terms he called them in the first 2 minutes of that vid? Of course, you won't point them out, but your attempts to obfuscate issues here is quite in keeping with your al-taquiyya.

Muslims did not namke allah, the 360 idols, the 3 daughters, etc. these were the people of makka and arabia before Islam of Muhammad! You are so busted.
'Busted' - was that a word that just came into your vocab? The 3 daughters of allah were not made by me - they flew out of Muhammad's mouth, so what piffle are you arguing here? cheesy

Same way God showed His displeasure on the arabs as Islam of Muhammad picked them apart, one after the other!
And that is what he said in that vid? C'mon m-a-n. . are you so desperate? grin

Surah Kafirin is 109. Todays Judaism is paganic. Same way Christianity is not Judaism, hence double paganic.
That Jew made no difference between 'today's Judaism' and 'Islam' - he did not qualify or distinguish them. You only make these excuses prolly because you hope that no one else would have listened to the vid. He flat out made very naive claims and pointed them to the Jewish Scriptures - that is what I would like for you guys to sort out. It does not seem that you're getting nearer the point, but are just making noise filling pages. This won't work, I'm afraid.

The topic is that the Jewish Rabbi with his long beard says Islam is long time before Judaism and Christianity and you are having a feat! Thats your problem; and I have said the same thing long time before you were born.
Yes, that's the topic, but it is merely a claim that is as good as a naked LIE. That is what I am seriously challenging - naive Muslims who want to back up that slob of a Jew should please show the verses from whatever "Jewish scriptures" you find the word "ISLAM". That man was lying through his yellow teeth, Harun Yahya was bought wholesale, naive Muslims who did not even hear one clear word of what that slob mumbled are reposting that vid here and making salt and pepper claims on it. . and you, dear sir, are at war with yourself posting long excuses and yet not being able to show a dot of what was in that vid. Do I call the meds or the feds for you? grin

However, you're straying from the topic - and it was expected. Know why? Because that sellout Jew has become so embarrassing to you Muslims that is why you never again want to face up to what he has claimed. Please face what is in that vid and let's see what remains of your al-taquiyaa. Muslims are permitted to lie when faced with simple situations that expose their gullibility - so lie all you want. . in Islam, it's default. grin
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by nuclearboy(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2010
viaro:

you son of a black-stone, East-facing, moon-god, arabic-kabba religious apologist!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You should have added "ancient sword-wielding" between you and son

grin

I owe you a couple of drinks
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by viaro: 1:40am On Jan 16, 2010
^^ I should have thought a bit more. . carbonated drinks do wonders to one's brains, you know? cheesy
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by nnalue: 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2010
@javalove.

, my friend, let me correct u zionist are not bloody thirsty, they don't have spirit of violence. they love peace.
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by AbuZola3(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2010
Zionist are blood monger.
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2010
VERY BLOOD THIRSTY PEOPLE check youtube,and some foolish christians ignorantly name their children ZION e.g 9ice alapomeji
Re: A Jewish Rabbi Confession About Islam - Watch Video by AbuZola3(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2010
Am a muslim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / Was Jesus Created Or People Misunderstand The Bible? / Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.