Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time (58846 Views)

COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) / Couple Delivered Their First Baby At Home Without Midwives (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by SEYILIGHT(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2017
Life's indeed a science.
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Roon9(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2017
This right here is what is wrong with society
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by eleko1: 12:06pm On May 15, 2017
sad shocked omo Ina. she don pass the baton to the child
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Iamvictor(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2017
She is a shame to motherhood
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by uglodoh(f): 12:06pm On May 15, 2017
Is this real?
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by clumpski: 12:07pm On May 15, 2017
Happy Mothers Day
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by rozayx5(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2017
Roon9:
This right here is what is wrong with society

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Ronnicute(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2017
What can i say
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by deolu2000(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2017
Mehn see locomotive engine. That baby already has enough smoke that he/she will need in the first 50yrs of life.
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by wiloy2k8(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2017
hmm
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by tintingz(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2017
ShitHead:
I know her. That's Seun Osewa's wife. Met her once at Mowe in 2015.
You know serious ooo grin, make seun catch you, your ban dey carry dangote cement, just be ready.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by RealDannie(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2017
End time mum embarassed

Lemme not talk undecided

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Abradek(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2017
Make she smoke as she want....
Me she dan kuku finish my egzam embarassed
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by mickeymimi: 12:10pm On May 15, 2017
A child's breathing rate is much faster than an adult's..... due to the fact that...their lungs are still developing...... and thus she will inhale more smoke from her....if that continues.... greater risk of developing asthma and other related respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis, pneumonia, etc....poor baby embarassed
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by giftyechi: 12:11pm On May 15, 2017
dis one tire me
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by thunderbabs: 12:13pm On May 15, 2017
Helping the baby wish her mother.....Happy Mother's Day !!!
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Lagbaja01(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2017
her breast milk will contain nicotine sef....it can only take grace of God for the child not be a chronic smoker.
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Jinf: 12:14pm On May 15, 2017
ShitHead:
U dun mean it! Oh lawd!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by piagetskinner(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2017
product of wobeism...

is child services working in Nigeria Sef?

if they are..they should go and take the child away from her..since this one is not eligible to be a mother.. sperm miss road
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 15, 2017
In other news

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by wyqay: 12:17pm On May 15, 2017
I think the lady is from jamaica
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 15, 2017
dotcomnamename:
This is a pure Child Abuse. Innocent child. cry Oloriburuku mother
Lmao grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by somehow: 12:20pm On May 15, 2017
Common
uglodoh:
Is this real?
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by ediman: 12:22pm On May 15, 2017
ShitHead:

Chai, Seun you try!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by preselect(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2017
hehehehehehe. . . . . what a man can do . . . grin

Happy mother's day tongue

#BuhariGhostWorker

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by adecz: 12:33pm On May 15, 2017
She deserves a hole
in the head... angry

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Sword01(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2017
Wow
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by folahann(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2017
I think it's Photoshop joor. See how the smoke is heavy and well formed from her nostrils.
What's she smoking self?
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by GeneralOjukwu: 12:40pm On May 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

NwamaziNwaAro's speech to his homosexual dad & Spermbank mother....

At least I know who my parents are.

How about you?

You are so confused, you obviously don't know who your dad is.

The mere fact that your mom got pregnant for you by one of the numerous Biafran soldiers who patronized her does not justify your moniker

But what do you know?
You were brought up not to respect or revere legends.
I actually don't blame you, your land has produced no legend whose name you will be proud enough to bear

Oloriburuku
Anuofia
Omo-aséwo

I agree with your comment. Cry more grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos / Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? / Grandmother, Mother, Baby Die In Lagos After Delivery, Doctor Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.