Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time (58859 Views)

COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) / Couple Delivered Their First Baby At Home Without Midwives (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by somehow: 12:40pm On May 15, 2017
Does it look fake?
uglodoh:
Is this real?
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by treach(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2017
And na 2 raps she de smoke at d same time. Na wa oo.. double exhaust..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by factwriter(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2017
veekid:
Awon Omo Wobe; why she no kuku abort the baby? Who knows what the poor baby would grow to become?

Yes o

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by factwriter(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2017
slawomir:
I love this woman
I always have a thing for women that smoke stuff. especially weed.
definitely her baby will become one of us. a real toker like us
I smoke also. sometimes we humans need to upgrade and update our brain. I do mine with my real guyz here in Benin. if not for weed my mth112 those days would have been nothing.
keep it up my real guys and girls. but always take it slowly and steadily because no matter the amount of weed we smoke we can never become the most high. only jah(God) is the most high
One love

...you sound high already

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 15, 2017
iceberryose:
The Thing Be Say I Nor Know Wetin I Wan Type.
in as much as I would like to insult the hell outta this girl,it's her life and her baby

While it is her life , she doesn't own the life of the baby. She should be arrested or the baby collected from her
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by dimmikel: 12:54pm On May 15, 2017
She smokes like a pro. Too bad as a mother. I pity the baby.
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Chiomenwa(f): 12:56pm On May 15, 2017
Is it not better to give the child out for adoption than infecting the baby with disease.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Trinicol3: 12:58pm On May 15, 2017
LORD have mercy!
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Mekanus(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2017
Even some automobile can't produce this amount of smoke in one year.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by pandoras08(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2017
and later they will blame the child for not being bright in school. angry
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by igbalodehunter(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2017
Weh Done Ma
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by rofanx13: 1:08pm On May 15, 2017
Dailynewz:
Viral photo of a mother smoking and breastfeeding her baby at the same time

na waoooooooo people of nowadays eeehhh

SEE MORE VIEW SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/viral-photo-of-mother-smoking-and.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-_h2M7yiQI9k/WRmBtb7tiAI/AAAAAAAAH4k/qvAcndAi7Jgl364l_bl28WzSXrikWEnsQCLcB/s1600/vi.jpg[/img]
end time
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by ariklawani(f): 1:26pm On May 15, 2017
olosho oo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by fortunechy(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2017
end time mother
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Ajinoride(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2017
adecz:
She deserves a hole
in the head... angry

...... and it more saddening, to discover that less tgan 10% of the comment on the thread came from women. if it were slay cum olosho issues etc, the thread would have been flooded by them.
This is an extreme level of CHILD ABUSE.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by ImaIma1(f): 1:39pm On May 15, 2017
Happy Mother's Day to her
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by spacelink23: 1:41pm On May 15, 2017
Na person be that abi Shango?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by mohlanforex: 1:45pm On May 15, 2017
B I A F R A / W O M E N
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Gnwuashi: 1:46pm On May 15, 2017
Na mothers day she dey celebrate.
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by sshalom(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2017
Pathetic!
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by DavidEsq(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2017
slawomir:
I love this woman
I always have a thing for women that smoke stuff. especially weed.
definitely her baby will become one of us. a real toker like us
I smoke also. sometimes we humans need to upgrade and update our brain. I do mine with my real guyz here in Benin. if not for weed my mth112 those days would have been nothing.
keep it up my real guys and girls. but always take it slowly and steadily because no matter the amount of weed we smoke we can never become the most high. only jah(God) is the most high
One love
embarassed

Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Wolexpoly: 2:17pm On May 15, 2017
Dailynewz:
Viral photo of a mother smoking and breastfeeding her baby at the same time

na waoooooooo people of nowadays eeehhh

SEE MORE VIEW SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/viral-photo-of-mother-smoking-and.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-_h2M7yiQI9k/WRmBtb7tiAI/AAAAAAAAH4k/qvAcndAi7Jgl364l_bl28WzSXrikWEnsQCLcB/s1600/vi.jpg[/img]

MY PEOPLE PERISH COS OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. I DONT THINK SHE IS EDUCATED. IF SHE IS, SHE WOULD KNOW THE HEALTH HAZARD INVOLVED IN SMOKING NOT TO TALK OF ITS EFFECT ON THAT POOR CHILD.
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by Wolexpoly: 2:20pm On May 15, 2017
DavidEsq:

embarassed

Eeyah......ITS A PITY BRO.....WAT A WASTEFUL LIFE.
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by newdawnlive: 2:21pm On May 15, 2017
[/color][color=#990000]this one na sango oko oya[b]this one na sango oko oya[/b]this one na sango oko oya
Re: Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time by ipreach: 2:22pm On May 15, 2017
sarrki come and see your sister ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends / Grandmother, Mother, Baby Die In Lagos After Delivery, Doctor Flees / Having HIV Is Not A Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.