Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (59124 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by victorazy(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2017
dominique:
These ones can donate their entire life savings to Nnamdi Kanu as I dey see so. If he uses his minigod status properly, he'll be rolling in billions of naira in no time.
At least he first bowl for them by going to jail for them.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Igboesika: 1:42pm On May 15, 2017
suso:

The only thing that You possessed is BIAFRA That is the only thing you can contribute to on this forum
I pray that your offsprings don't inherit this in you
Professor of engriiiiish , stop deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by bizzibodi(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2017
so kanu is now a Biafran deity.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by brownhawk: 1:44pm On May 15, 2017
dominique:
These ones can donate their entire life savings to Nnamdi Kanu as I dey see so. If he uses his minigod status properly, he'll be rolling in billions of naira in no time.
cant u see the chieftainbeads he's already wearing without sweating. he just needs to relax and his goons will roll out the dollars sooner. even a genuine leader like Mandela did not court such cravings he's no way like Mandela

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by donborg(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2017
Adebowale89:
before you know it, he will contest in Nigeria that he once called a zoo

Hausa- religion&political power

Igbo- tribalism, hatred and non contention

these two region ehn? na God go save us from them

I want to imagine what Nigeria would look like, if these two exit Naija
He is not ojukwu. He is a man of principles, a man of his word.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by sorry1(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2017
ipobbigot7:
When i read the comments of that Nnamdi Obi i couldn't help but wonder at the stupidity and dullness of these big but empty flat headers from potopoto republic.

That the reason the criminal should be bowed for is because he gave prophecies and one is that you can't jail me.

Chai, i spit on the foolishness of biafuros.
OK, Mr smart give us the reason for this slavery below...

Cone headed coward!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 15, 2017
This is very stupid.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by ProWalker: 1:45pm On May 15, 2017
Look at this old man impersonating Dimeji Bankole on an Igbo fb page grin
These Biafran retards have no shame

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 15, 2017
This is very stupid
dainformant:
A heated online debate is ongoing after photos of some youths bowing down to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu -have gone viral on Facebook. The IPOB members visited the recently released leader at his residence in Abia state yesterday and decided to bow down to him for them to receive his blessings...

This has caused a strong debate online with some netizens condemning such act and others hailing them...see below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/ipob-members-bow-down-to-nnamdi-kanu.html
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by donborg(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2017
ipobbigot7:
When i read the comments of that Nnamdi Obi i couldn't help but wonder at the stupidity and dullness of these big but empty flat headers from potopoto republic.

That the reason the criminal should be bowed for is because he gave prophecies and one is that you can't jail me.

Chai, i spit on the foolishness of biafuros.
is it that difficult for you to mind your business?
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by donborg(m): 1:48pm On May 15, 2017
PFRB:
Nnamdi Kanu should not be encouraging people to do that. It is against the culture of where he comes from. It is against the philosophy that he has portrayed publicly. It is against the new religion he now prophesies.
He is a prince and a future king. being bowed down to is one of his priviledges!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by adecz: 1:51pm On May 15, 2017
Rented agberos
bowing to their agbero leader,
whats the big deal.

Can you see anybody of
substance amongst them?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by ArmedRobber: 1:54pm On May 15, 2017
sorry1:
you mean this right?
EAST bowing to WEST

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by dee02(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2017
Fu....cking lunkheads!!!! grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by chukel(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2017
I'm ashamed of most igbo youths. What nonsense is that. If Kanu is a true leader, he wouldn't allow that nonsense. He is proving everyday that he is a fraud just like uwazuruike. I keep saying it. Biafra championed by people like this is just chaos.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by ginggerxy: 1:56pm On May 15, 2017
suso:
Biafran will never happen

is biafra an event?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Igboesika: 1:59pm On May 15, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Comparing a crowned king to an ordinary ex convict.
The Zoo education in this one.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by sorry1(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2017
ArmedRobber:
EAST bowing to WEST
These are the real slaves.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by ArmedRobber: 2:04pm On May 15, 2017
sorry1:
These are the real slaves.
nothing like a slave bowing down to his master even though the master is shorter than the slave

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2017
Very mischievous post.

Nnamdi Kanu is also a crown prince of his hometown. He's royalty and people bow to royalty, even I bow to the king of my town whenever he visits my family estate in my villa cos he's the king.

It's only natural for subjects to bow to a king or crown prince.

For the urchins using thus medium to bash Igbos, y'all need your heads examined...

Even the so called educated ones are fully involved in this low life tribal e-wars.

Anyone involved in tribalism is an animal and belongs to the zoo.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by AnanseK(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2017
Biafrans already worshipping Emperor Kanu!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Topmaike007(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2017
Oblang:
Brainwashed Igbos. Na so this one go scam them with Biafra...
guy pack well..u are out of point

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Igboesika: 2:11pm On May 15, 2017
suso:

The only thing that You possessed is BIAFRA
That is the only thing you can contribute to on this forum

I pray that your offsprings don't inherit this in you
Prof, how did you even know that I am possessed with Biafra if you are not always on the same thread to express your fear about Biafexit ?

Unity beggar, can't you survive without Igbos ?, I am expecting your responses Mr Prof.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by sorry1(m): 2:12pm On May 15, 2017
ArmedRobber:
nothing like a slave bowing down to his master even though the master is shorter than the slave
This is slavery... yolobas are slaves to themselves and others due to cowardice.

All yolobas are idol worshippers no wonder all the pasteorpreneurs in Nigeria came from southwest because they are all worshippers of men.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 15, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] Nwankwo Kanu And His Ipod Gangs
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Oblang(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2017
Topmaike007:
guy pack well..u are out of point

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Topmaike007(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=Oblang post=56543562][/quote]funny I so na me you wan flog
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by sunnyajaks: 2:27pm On May 15, 2017
Nnadi kanu is now god of Biofran people
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by durasome(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2017
This is just giving the guy the fame that he crave for especially by the gullible fools following him.may the blood of those who have died on on this cause of his be upon him.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by ogboa2017: 2:37pm On May 15, 2017
durasome:
This is just giving the guy the fame that he crave for especially by the gullible fools following him.may the blood of those who have died on on this cause of his be upon him.

Their blood is already on Buhari who killed them . He is dying to join them n they ll beat hell out of him .
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by QuickStandard: 2:41pm On May 15, 2017
I have been in Lagos for a long time now, and I have attended several Yoruba weddings with my friends and colleagues.
We don't just bow, we lie on the floor,
Secondly my boss children always lie on the floor to greet me whenever I visit him, likewise his daughter will kneel down to greet.
There's nothing wrong with it as long as they are not worshipping him. It's just respect.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Benekruku(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2017
brownhawk:
cant u see the chieftainbeads he's already wearing without sweating. he just needs to relax and his goons will roll out the dollars sooner. even a genuine leader like Mandela did not court such cravings he's no way like Mandela

Please! With due respect, never compare Kanu with with Nelson Mandela. Kanu is a chicken. Chickened out of the struggle in less than 2 years and even left his colleagues in the dungeon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians / 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.