Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (59129 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by LordCenturion(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2017
He has a title of onikuje of kuje prison,, confused set of people, they have turned this prisoner to god

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Chikpat(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2017
IPOB now greeting like afonjas
wat nonsense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:51pm On May 15, 2017
suso:
Biafran will never happen

They said some people don't sleep at night because of this Biafra

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by EaglesT(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2017
who read the comments? most no ft spell 'bow'.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by bumi10(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2017
hmmm
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by koladebrainiac(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2017
THOSE GUYS ARE ILLITERATE N POOR. LOOK AT THEIR DRESS N THEIR UN KEPT HAIR. THEY ONLT NEED BREAD CRUMB FROM HIM.

BESIDES, JEWS DONT BOW TO ANY MAN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Amberon: 12:52pm On May 15, 2017
Can only bow to God and my parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Dabigbroda(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by SalamRushdie: 12:52pm On May 15, 2017
Kanu has become a demagogue and Buhari's poor thought process is 100 percent responsible

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by lordabili(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a quintessence of Courage and Nationalism. He's the Igbo version of Nelson Rohilala Mandela. Though I ain't an Igbo person, I am a great admirer of such legendary superhumans like Kanu who would always have the nous and balls to say NO to every form of unjustifiable oppression. Kanu, pls take a bow!

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by maskamdo(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2017
So finally they have discovered thier slave master too...

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by AkinPhysicist: 12:53pm On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Incoming.... grin grin grin
grin grin grin I am hoping to dig u those their "Yorubas always bowing down" anti-Yoruba posts grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by DonHummer(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2017
From those boys posture, you could he was ptobay praying for them or something
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by OLisaMacaulay(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2017
I will bow down to him,coz is my hero,will even lay down

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Pavore9: 12:56pm On May 15, 2017
Make I laugh! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Goldenheart(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2017
So no flattinos can spell "BOW" correctly...

Respect is not in the culture sha...

Even the Afonja who meant well was eaten alive.

Se won fii seyin nii

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by semyman: 12:57pm On May 15, 2017
He said he was not well o, instead of going for treatment in a medical facility he is doing all these "lubbish", if they pick him up again now, you will start running your diarrhea mouth about the government insensitivity?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by freshinko: 12:58pm On May 15, 2017
Kanu is not only IPOB leader, he is also a prince. So if what you are seeing irritates you to the maximum, go and hug live transformer.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by gbegemaster(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2017
dominique:
These ones can donate their entire life savings to Nnamdi Kanu as I dey see so. If he uses his minigod status properly, he'll be rolling in billions of naira in no time.
Spoken like an IBO woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by suso(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

They said some people don't sleep at night because of this Biafra

As long as people like you live in Lagos, Kaduna,
Or better still tell your IPOB to stop developing Southwest

Na like this Una go dey, dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by freeborn76(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2017
This is how they start!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by suso(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2017
Igboesika:

Unity beggar, are you afraid of staying with your @boki Masters ?

I have come to know that most of the people crying about BIAFRA Republic are not Educated

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Agumbaa: 1:02pm On May 15, 2017
suso:

I have come to know that most of the people crying about BIAFRA Republic are not Educated

and most of the One Nigerianists are poorly educated by the rubbish called Nigerian schools, shame on nigeria for poor quality education.....
you see? The whole blame lies on Nigeria too, if her citizens cannot be properly educated, then it is a sign of a failed state.

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by deolu2000(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
Mumus follow mumu like them. So why bother complaining abt them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
Goldenheart:
So no flattinos can spell "BOW" correctly...

Respect is not in the culture sha...

Even the Afonja who meant well was eaten alive.

Se won fii seyin nii
Who spelling BOW correctly hep, afterall i have seen AFONJAS with impeccable english begging for jpb from Hausa "almajiris" while i have seen igbo "illiterates" owning hundred of millions in their accounts, so who spelling bow help?

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Igboesika: 1:05pm On May 15, 2017
suso:

I just went through some of your post and saw how educated you are. Educated man that can't differentiate between live and leave. Anyway shaa, you are a Yoruba Muslim, not surprised at some of your post.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by banmee(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2017
EastGold:
Sincerely, they need brain reset

Then every Nigerian needs one too. Or don't you prostrate and kneel in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by suso(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2017
Agumbaa:

and most of the One Nigerianists are poorly educated by the rubbish called Nigerian schools, shame on nigeria for poor quality education.....
you see? The whole blame lies on Nigeria too, if her citizens cannot be properly educated, then it is a sign of a failed state.

That is the problem
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by seeyouin2019: 1:07pm On May 15, 2017
If na afonja dey bow to their elders and Oba una go dey hail them as respectful people. Now IPOB dey bow down to their leader and its headline..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement / National Grid Collapse: Pictures Of The Sabotaged Transmission Tower. / Senate President: Tambuwal, Orji Uzor Kalu Visit Yari After Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.