Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (59122 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Leiman100(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2017
heinrichy:
Some people are so afraid of Biafra. Why
nobody is afraid of what does not exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by kingzizzy: 4:41pm On May 15, 2017
od501:
honestly speaking i think this biafra thing is a wonderful idea in a wrong direction. this is like a wasted energy, we should concentrate more on fighting injustice against the igbos and not sovereignty. we are too naive for an independent state and we are better off economically with 170 million population than less than 80 million. please my people we should Chanel this energy to something more realistic. "NIGERIA IS BIGGER THAN WHAT WE SEE OR READ " even the so-called cabals.

DALUNU OOO

Switzerland is is just 8 million people but they are richer than Nigeria. Small but effective is much better than big but hopeless. Nobody cares about your population, they only care about what you have offer.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by brownhawk: 5:05pm On May 15, 2017
Benekruku:

Please! With due respect, never compare Kanu with with Nelson Mandela. Kanu is a chicken. Chickened out of the struggle in less than 2 years and even left his colleagues in the dungeon.
dont blame me o. it was his goons that related him to Mandela so I've just being wondering where kanu learned more courtesy until he finally left kuje
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Benekruku(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2017
Bekimbo:

Some of you fools always come on this platform to express your frustration,you know Igbos are not relevant but you still don't want them to have their own country

Who is stopping you guys from having your country? Tell you leaders to boycott there positions and Federal allocations. Start from there. No one wants you guys, it's you guys that re undecided.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by TheKingdom: 5:25pm On May 15, 2017
This guy did not beg them to do that, but he commands their respect. How many of you guys are there watching Chelsea match as if your grandpa owns the team or if you are a white "lad", talk less of the fornicating pastors in Winners or Redeemed.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by DSoj(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2017
Illiteracy.

Nothing more
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Oluwafreshing(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2017
see one thing my people. there's just 1 life code. "Know what you're doing"

if you prostrate na you sabi if you don't na you still sabi. this guy and his folks are not based in Nigeria. you are based in Nigeria and there's a 60-80% chance that you'll die in Nigeria. you better use your head and go get something doing or do you feel Civil War na beta thing? ask those who experienced it. Sir Ojukwu why did you die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by whitebeard(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2017
chai if not for work I for blast this people...!!
chai I came late oo
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by gentle007(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2017
Not like I support people bowing down for him. I personally won't do it. But it seems you have forgotten that he is a prince.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by od501: 6:32pm On May 15, 2017
kingzizzy:

Switzerland is is just 8 million people but they are richer than Nigeria. Small but effective is much better than big but hopeless. Nobody cares about your population, they only care about what you have offer.

"small but effective is better " quite alright but big and efficient is 10x better, which is what we must Chanel our energy and strive for not some sort of sovereignty. its too expensive.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by kingzizzy: 7:05pm On May 15, 2017
od501:

"small but effective is better " quite alright but big and efficient is 10x better, which is what we must Chanel our energy and strive for not some sort of sovereignty. its too expensive.

If it hasnt worked in 103 years as a country and almost 57 years of independence, it will never work. It is time to call a spade a spade and hold a referendum to allow those who no longer believe in one Nigeria the opportunity to go

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Adebowale89(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2017
donborg:
He is not ojukwu. He is a man of principles, a man of his word.

are you updated at all? he's moving in line with his runaway mentor

why did he left kuje when Biafra hasn't been accomplished?

why did he respect the law of the zoo when he had made alots chest beating that he won't

why did he left his prison mates in kuje

I wish him well in his scamming.....from Mandela to pope. that guy fit in with Nigeria politics grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by bikefab(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2017
He's royalty. No big deal. Same way yorubas prostrate to their traditional rulers. Nnamdi Kanu is next in line to the throne of his community.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Bekimbo(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2017
Benekruku:

Who is stopping you guys from having your country? Tell you leaders to boycott there positions and Federal allocations. Start from there. No one wants you guys, it's you guys that re undecided.

Who the hell are you to tell us how to go about the struggle,your opinion is not need so 4uck off

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Bimpe29: 8:20pm On May 15, 2017
To receive which blessing?
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by akon4u: 8:47pm On May 15, 2017
Biafran
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by ezeegolimited30(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2017
I was once a core member of massob bf the formation of IPOB,one thing about this pan IBO group is hypocrisy, and majority of its members are illiterates! no different from zombies, thank goodness I left on time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by donborg(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

are you updated at all? he's moving in line with his runaway mentor

why did he left kuje when Biafra hasn't been accomplished?

why did he respect the law of the zoo when he had made alots chest beating that he won't

why did he left his prison mates in kuje

I wish him well in his scamming.....from Mandela to pope. that guy fit in with Nigeria politics grin
he left the prison because he called Nigeria a zoo, a place where laws are not obeyed. now if he refuses to obey the bail conditions, it then means that he has lost the moral right to call nigeria a zoo!
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by augustine: 9:40pm On May 15, 2017
dainformant:
A heated online debate is ongoing after photos of some youths bowing down to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu -have gone viral on Facebook. The IPOB members visited the recently released leader at his residence in Abia state yesterday and decided to bow down to him for them to receive his blessings...

This has caused a strong debate online with some netizens condemning such act and others hailing them...see below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/ipob-members-bow-down-to-nnamdi-kanu.html
AH Bloggers' Sensationalism, These Guys Are Praying Naa!. Nnamdi Kanu is not foolish to accept such insinuated obeisance.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Kcosmos: 9:59pm On May 15, 2017
No comment
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by augustine: 10:09pm On May 15, 2017
dominique:
These ones can donate their entire life savings to Nnamdi Kanu as I dey see so. If he uses his minigod status properly, he'll be rolling in billions of naira in no time.
Please take a second look at the pix. These guys are praying with Nnamdi Kanu, not worshiping him.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Dendelion(m): 10:10pm On May 15, 2017
I don't think there is a problem with it. the Yoruba's prostrate for their kabiyesi, so why make a case because an igbo man is bowing to his leader?
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by barthmew(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2017
It's a beautiful thing being gainfully employed.
Residing in Benin City is a pleasure, but without a job ( any form of it) is terrific

A friendly gesture of help, in lifting a beleaguered young, vibrant and daring fellow will be immensely appreciated

....Nairalanders una too gud..with this ~07066040299~ u can reach me, even on whatsapp, with any idea ....Anticipating hearing from u ( God sent ) - Thanks
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 15, 2017
PearlStreet:

Whenever Yorubas are pictured prostrating to their elders, I see your fellow Igbos insulting them and foaming at the mouth.

Now, you see your iPod yoots lying down like lizards and you are saying because Kanu has a criminal case, he has earned it. This is the same way Osisikanwu a notorious armed robber in Abia state was given a chieftaincy title by your people.

Is criminality a basis of respect where you come from?

Sharap! they are not lying down.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 15, 2017
PearlStreet:

Whenever Yorubas are pictured prostrating to their elders, I see your fellow Igbos insulting them and foaming at the mouth.

Now, you see your iPod yoots lying down like lizards and you are saying because Kanu has a criminal case, he has earned it. This is the same way Osisikanwu a notorious armed robber in Abia state was given a chieftaincy title by your people.

Is criminality a basis of respect where you come from?

Sharap! they are not lying down.

Blind man.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 15, 2017
koladebrainiac:
THOSE GUYS ARE ILLITERATE N POOR. LOOK AT THEIR DRESS N THEIR UN KEPT HAIR. THEY ONLT NEED BREAD CRUMB FROM HIM.

BESIDES, JEWS DONT BOW TO ANY MAN.

you and your UN KEPT brain try learning how to spell unkept Oga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 15, 2017
koladebrainiac:
THOSE GUYS ARE ILLITERATE N POOR. LOOK AT THEIR DRESS N THEIR UN KEPT HAIR. THEY ONLT NEED BREAD CRUMB FROM HIM.

BESIDES, JEWS DONT BOW TO ANY MAN.

you and your UN KEPT brain try learning how to spell unkempt Oga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 15, 2017
Adebowale89:
before you know it, he will contest in Nigeria that he once called a zoo

Hausa- religion&political power

Igbo- tribalism, hatred and non contention

these two region ehn? na God go save us from them

I want to imagine what Nigeria would look like, if these two exit Naija

Yoruba - Female under 18 one child already

- Male under 18 Agbero, bus conductor etc.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 15, 2017
Jaquar456:
THIS FOOL IS SURELY AN ILLITERATE MEGALOMANIAC. IS THIS THE FACE OF YOUR BIAFRA. TOMORROW HE WILL GIVE HIMSELF A BOMBASTIC TITLE LIKE GRAND COMMANDER OF BIAFRA OR SOMETHING RIDICULOUS LIKE THAT. ANYWAY, HE WILL MOVE STRAIGHT FROM THERE TO GO AND CHOP EWEDU AT FFK TABLE. SILLY LONGTHROAT.

it's not funny odeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 15, 2017
ProWalker:

Why don't you have an onitsha/Enugu expressway media? What is wrong with you using Authority newspaper to give their own alternative fact
You Igbos blame all your afflictions on others, never on yourselves

Oga Afonja it should be Authoritative in the context olodo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by jpphilips(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2017
That is what happens when you drop out of elementary school to learn a trade, later in life you join a movement of dvmb fvcks.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by John902(m): 11:23pm On May 15, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
grin They have finally decided to copy their Yoruba masters. Yeeboos are now embracing Yoruba culture.grin

grin grin grin Also "Demeji" (lol) Bankole is an Ipob yoot pretending to be Yoruba. These people are clowns grin grin grin
you saw it too ...demeta hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians / 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.