Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (59131 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by PFRB: 1:07pm On May 15, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu should not be encouraging people to do that. It is against the culture of where he comes from. It is against the philosophy that he has portrayed publicly. It is against the new religion he now prophesies.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 15, 2017
macluvph1:
Yoruba's bow to their Obas even there politicians,Hausa's bow to their Emir's and politicians so what is all these fuss about Ibo's and IPOB bowing to who they see as a leader is it because an average ibo man is a king on his(Egaliterian) own, i believe its same Nigeria that single handedly made Nnamdi kanu a hero, so they shouldn't feel bad if these kind of thing happens.

If you quote me try DSS dungeon or Kuje prison come out energetic and still stand on the ground of what send you there you will see how people will adore you.

So i believe Nnamdi Kanu merit the bow he is receiving. Thank you.

Comparing a crowned king to an ordinary ex convict.
The Zoo education in this one.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nkemdirimagbii: 1:08pm On May 15, 2017
[real bloody zombie quote author=yourexcellency post=56540662]they are slaves now..bloody zombies[/quote]
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by ipobbigot7: 1:09pm On May 15, 2017
When i read the comments of that Nnamdi Obi i couldn't help but wonder at the stupidity and dullness of these big but empty flat headers from potopoto republic.

That the reason the criminal should be bowed for is because he gave prophecies and one is that you can't jail me.

Chai, i spit on the foolishness of biafuros.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Goldenheart(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2017
ehie:
Who spelling BOW correctly hep, afterall i have seen AFONJAS with impeccable english begging for jpb from Hausa "almajiris" while i have seen igbo "illiterates" owning hundred of millions in their accounts, so who spelling bow help?

You guys are so full of "hate"... for any one who isn't flattino.
angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Adebowale89(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2017
before you know it, he will contest in Nigeria that he once called a zoo

Hausa- religion&political power

Igbo- tribalism, hatred and non contention

these two region ehn? na God go save us from them

I want to imagine what Nigeria would look like, if these two exit Naija

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by kingzizzy: 1:11pm On May 15, 2017
suso:

I have come to know that most of the people crying about BIAFRA Republic are not Educated

So if they were educated, they would know that 'one Nigeria' is the best thing to happen since the invention of sliced bread?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by suso(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2017
Igboesika:

I just went through some of your post and saw how educated you are. Educated man that can't differentiate between live and leave. Anyway shaa, you are a Yoruba Muslim, not surprised at some of your post.

Deluded member

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by bizzibodi(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2017
igbo youths of nowadays?igbo bow down for no one,only slaves does that,nnamdi is just enjoying his acting local chief status.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by suso(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2017
kingzizzy:

So if they were educated, they would know that 'one Nigeria' is the best thing to happen since the invention of sliced bread?

Don't try to put sarcasm on this
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Jaquar456: 1:18pm On May 15, 2017
THIS FOOL IS SURELY AN ILLITERATE MEGALOMANIAC. IS THIS THE FACE OF YOUR BIAFRA. TOMORROW HE WILL GIVE HIMSELF A BOMBASTIC TITLE LIKE GRAND COMMANDER OF BIAFRA OR SOMETHING RIDICULOUS LIKE THAT. ANYWAY, HE WILL MOVE STRAIGHT FROM THERE TO GO AND CHOP EWEDU AT FFK TABLE. SILLY LONGTHROAT.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by macluvph1(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2017
PearlStreet:

Whenever Yorubas are pictured prostrating to their elders, I see your fellow Igbos insulting them and foaming at the mouth.

Now, you see your iPod yoots lying down like lizards and you are saying because Kanu has a criminal case, he has earned it. This is the same way Osisikanwu a notorious armed robber in Abia state was given a chieftaincy title by your people.

Is criminality a basis of respect there you come from?

You entitled to your own opinion. Thank you but as for me i believe in nnamdi kanu.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by michoim(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2017
Mentally deluded folks.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by godunia(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2017
he said his religion is Judaism,you can see their small cap, thats why he was asked to present a Judaic religious leader in Nigeria as conditions of bail. I wish all non Christians including IPOB well.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by macluvph1(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Comparing a crowned king to an ordinary ex convict.
The Zoo education in this one.

You are entitled to your own opinion, your sai buhari that you bow to,is he not an ex convict?

nelson mandela is he not an ex convict?

Before you become great in life you must pay your dues.

Nnamdi kanu has paid his dues for his people.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by suso(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2017
Igboesika:

I just went through some of your post and saw how educated you are. Educated man that can't differentiate between live and leave. Anyway shaa, you are a Yoruba Muslim, not surprised at some of your post.

The only thing that You possessed is BIAFRA
That is the only thing you can contribute to on this forum

I pray that your offsprings don't inherit this in you
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by kingzizzy: 1:28pm On May 15, 2017
Afonjastic Airways, Flight 1 Nigeria cleared for take off!

It is obvious that Nnamdi Kanu is praying for these young men and they bowed to recieve blessing which is normal.

But the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media has made it look like Kanu is being worshipped!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Abagworo(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2017
When you read animal farm with adult mind you will understand why things must always end up this way. Even when these General overseers started their Churches one of the things they criticized was tge reverence of the Pope in Catholic but today they have become demigods worse than the Pope they criticized.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by omenkaLives(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2017
What is soooooooo difficult in saying "bow down" or "bowing down" that all those comments are littered with such unpardonable errors like "BAWL before", "BLOWING down", "BAWN down", etc?

This is why i keep insisting most of these people that call themselves ipob yoots are nothing but illiterates.

That "Chibueze Eze Amuzie" is the worst of all. What the heck is "born down" he kept repeating?

What a continental shame. sad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by EzekaUdene: 1:30pm On May 15, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
What is soooooooo difficult in saying "bow down" or "bowing down" that all those comments are littered with such unpardonable errors like "BAWL before", "BLOWING down", "BAWN down", etc?

This is why i keep insisting most of these people that call themselves ipob yoots are nothing but illiterates.

What a continental shame. sad
[/s]
much better than those that let fulani herdsmen massacre their people while they keep praising those murderers

kiss the truth

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by ProWalker: 1:31pm On May 15, 2017
Demeji Bankole
Hahahahahhaha Igbo people and impersonation are like bread and butter grin
Can anyone tell me the meaning of DEMEJI in Igbo as it has no known Yoruba meaning
Dimeji we know, Demeji is Igbo grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by drnoel: 1:32pm On May 15, 2017
dominique:
These ones can donate their entire life savings to Nnamdi Kanu as I dey see so. If he uses his minigod status properly, he'll be rolling in billions of naira in no time.

Minigod status? Na only u see that one. Its all just a sick joke that they need to wake up from. The people u saw bowing in the photos, did u look at them well? That alone is the only answer u need.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2017
Trading one tyrant for another tyrant...this joke is becoming expensive.
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Schematics: 1:33pm On May 15, 2017
dominique:
These ones can donate their entire life savings to Nnamdi Kanu as I dey see so. If he uses his minigod status properly, he'll be rolling in billions of naira in no time.

I tell you.. cheesy cheesy
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by eternalcity(m): 1:36pm On May 15, 2017
Should we tell the Jewish nation that their Messiah has been found since they rejected Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by sorry1(m): 1:36pm On May 15, 2017
yourexcellency:
they are slaves now..bloody zombies
you mean this right?

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 15, 2017
macluvph1:

You are entitled to your own opinion, your sai buhari that you bow to,is he not an ex convict?

nelson mandela is he not an ex convict?

Before you become great in life you must pay your dues.

Nnamdi kanu has paid his dues for his people.

Thank you.

Lol Nigerian logic.
Nice cherry picking.

Rothschild didn't pay any dues and yet they rule almost every banking in the world. Dangote didnt suffer any persecution but his the wealthiest and has rich people licking his ass daily.

See? I can also cherry pick too. Your logic s wrong.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by ProWalker: 1:38pm On May 15, 2017
kingzizzy:
Afonjastic Airways, Flight 1 Nigeria cleared for take off!

It is obvious that Nnamdi Kanu is praying for these young men and they bowed to recieve blessing which is normal.

But the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media has made it look like Kanu is being worshipped!

Why don't you have an onitsha/Enugu expressway media? What is wrong with you using Authority newspaper to give their own alternative fact
You Igbos blame all your afflictions on others, never on yourselves

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by donborg(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2017
Igboesika:
Its a thing of choice. Everybody has his own way of greeting and these people have chosen this style, why are people killing themselves over inconsequential issues ?
for crying out loud, he is a prince, a future king before he became the biafran leader

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by ProWalker: 1:40pm On May 15, 2017
Soon we will start to see stature of Nnamdi Kanu in Igbo homes as an object of worship and deference
Re: IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate by sorry1(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2017
neoShinto:

Now we know who the real slaves are

Kanu is their god

These potopoto people are just clueless

I bet they'd eat Kanu's sh¡t if he told them it's nkwobi grin
You mean the way tinubu is eating Buhari's sh.it abi?

Yoruba people's hypocrisy makes me wonder if they have any pride in them at all. This is the greatest man in Yoruba bowing down to an Hausa Fulani and you are here spewing trash about slavery bruh, you crazy mhen!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

National Grid Collapse: Pictures Of The Sabotaged Transmission Tower. / Senate President: Tambuwal, Orji Uzor Kalu Visit Yari After Defeat / 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.