Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine (83069 Views)

See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by humilitypays(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2017
Life is funny and balanced; guys find it difficult to get a girlfriend but very easy to find a wife and on the other hand, girls find it easy to get a boyfriend but very difficult to get a huaband cool

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by Kobicove(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2017
Post pictures of progress from start to finish then I will believe undecided
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by mekybabe1: 4:48pm On May 15, 2017
Both the girl and the wedding gown are beautiful kiss
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by Missmossy(f): 4:58pm On May 15, 2017
So beautiful cheesy she is gifted.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by banmee(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2017
omooba969:

Take another look at the picture of the wedding gown & examine the material, design&creativity and finishing, my question is - Do you believe this story?

Yes. Because it is done and is done on a daily basis. Its just Nigerians are easily dazzled which is which every and anything is amazing.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by joepentwo(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2017
ma type bt already taken cool cool

happy married life grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by kinibigdeal(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2017
Lastpharoah33:
She looks smashing in that dress, wat a damsel

Are you looking at her dress or her in the dress
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by Benekruku(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2017
And the only thing some of her mates can do is to shout harder and faster!

Smh
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by Sike(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2017
PROUD OF YOU TOO
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 15, 2017
rapcy:
20-year-old Rebecca has been trending online after she made a beautiful wedding gown without a sewing machine. Read what she wrote below:

20 years old and I've designed and made a wedding dress!!! Everything handsewn, with my fingers, needle and thread. For once I'm proud of me.

SOURCE HERE:
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/05/lady-becomes-internet-sensation-after.html?m=1

Wow proud of her such is hard
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by Mayflowa(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2017
Sirhethat12:

I still find this hard to believe o, like seriously?! wow!

why is it so hard to believe? Looking at it, there is no much going on in terms of sewing when it comes to wedding dresses. The ingenuity of the designer is what is really tasked during cutting. Handmade clothes also have the advantage of fit to size.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by johnbuck81(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Doubting Thomas!
na by force to believe lie? by the way,i no be Thomas#swerve
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by ephi123(f): 5:52pm On May 15, 2017
Nigeman:

Nigerians never believe in themselves. Do you think they are Nigerians that lie anyhow

cheesy cheesy beht why?
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by judgedredd22(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Amazing talent...why not she join THE PROJECT RUNWAY? wink

but you already know what she is and why she did this.... grin grin grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by emmanuelrabb(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2017
yellow face, black neck.......see her as she dey enjoy Alaafin's prick
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by Sirhethat12(f): 6:17pm On May 15, 2017
Mayflowa:

why is it so hard to believe? Looking at it, there is no much going on in terms of sewing when it comes to wedding dresses. The ingenuity of the designer is what is really tasked during cutting. Handmade clothes also have the advantage of fit to size.

have you ever tried hand sewing? I'm still a beginner oo but ordinary top stitching sef na work, much less sewing a wedding gown with needle and thread. it's a big deal dear
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by babapressy(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2017
Hard work
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Amazing talent...why not she join THE PROJECT RUNWAY? wink
how can one join that project runway show? Any idea?
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by ERICOPLC(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2017
This is original designers wedding clothe.
Please am ready to partner with her to establish. A fashion outfit in port Harcourt.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by dgysoft(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
I still want to believe it is true
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by curvilicious: 6:51pm On May 15, 2017
You tried o but u old pass 20yrs
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by omooba969(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2017
banmee:

Yes. Because it is done and is done on a daily basis. Its just Nigerians are easily dazzled which is which every and anything is amazing.

Ok. grin

How long do you think would have taken to do that - weeks, months or years?
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by banmee(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2017
omooba969:

Ok. grin

How long do you think would have taken to do that - weeks, months or years?

Depends on the number of hands or helpers she has. If you doubt it so much just Google it and you'll see that people do it. It's just that since we are so advanced today we don't have to.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by AllHailBiafra(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2017
I'm not doubting that the gown was made without a tailor, but how on earth would you tell me that' that woman is 20yrs? All this bloggers make Una dey try slow down nah. Habba!

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by onyedika946(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2017
Pascal181:
u re not 20 my frnd!
nah you born am, my friend.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by chiefobdk(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2017
Nigeman:

Nigerians never believe in themselves. Do you think they are Nigerians that lie anyhow

inferiority complex slash low self-esteem dey use u learn work...
sorry oo
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by pweetiedee(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2017
Pascal181:
u re not 20 my frnd!
Some.people look more mature
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by Missonas(f): 8:04pm On May 15, 2017
Wow how nice! Indians are good dress makers and most of their dresses and embroidries are handsewn so i believe her
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by nuelsam: 8:57pm On May 15, 2017
rapcy:
20-year-old Rebecca has been trending online after she made a beautiful wedding gown without a sewing machine. Read what she wrote below:

20 years old and I've designed and made a wedding dress!!! Everything handsewn, with my fingers, needle and thread. For once I'm proud of me.

SOURCE HERE:
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/05/lady-becomes-internet-sensation-after.html?m=1
ehm! Cute but post pictures while u were sewing it so that we can be more proud of you #basedonbelieve
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine by peculiar32(f): 9:07pm On May 15, 2017
she must be a fashion designer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) / Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) / The Best Of 'senator' Wears Made In Aba, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.