Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage (44397 Views)

What Were Your Concerns Before Marriage And How Did It Turn Out After Marriage? / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Victorchuks4(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2017
Nawao ! How are you sure that the husband is free from the said HIV

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by bayinq25(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2017
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/2017/05/15/court-dissolves-4-year-old-marriage-concealing-disease/

Fear women o... Women wey go cry for media say their husband dey beat them.The next day na slaying things.i go be like "Naso you quick dey move on or you dey lie for that man head?"
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Awoo88: 4:02pm On May 15, 2017
the man might be Lucky. some couples live together with one partner positive and the other not

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by jhydebaba(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2017
Warning to those dating and intending couples, don't get carried away by love. Do all necessary test before marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Aghans(m): 4:03pm On May 15, 2017
The man don carry HIV be that o
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by tayo4ng(m): 4:03pm On May 15, 2017
heartless Woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 15, 2017
This one na DISASTER....

And LADIES claim they are saints..

Only men CHEAT...
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by mamatwiny(f): 4:04pm On May 15, 2017
2 years?
Who wan marry the man again?

That woman is worse than Jezebel. There are lots of HIV parners nap. She for just hook up with one.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 15, 2017
Aghans:
The man don carry HIV be that o
Depends oooo.
Not absolute.....

But likely
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by fergie001: 4:04pm On May 15, 2017
Chai,God.
The man fit don contact ooooo,
That's y I dont really like all this distant tinx.
My babe need to go for test,asap.....this one she just dey smile up and down,dey show me unconditional love after nysc I no und.
Make I swim first calm down.
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by ugladys: 4:04pm On May 15, 2017
this is pure wickedness.[i][/i] angry angry angry
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by SalamRushdie: 4:05pm On May 15, 2017
Cam across a lady that is HIV positive last year and she was planning her wedding ..when we asked her if she has told her fiancé she said she will after the wedding because if she does now he will run away ..
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Drjafy: 4:05pm On May 15, 2017
Na today. this has happened severally.
GO FOR PREMARITAL SCREENING WITH YOUR WIFE TO BE.
DON'T ALLOW HER CHOOSE WHERE THE SCREENING IS TO BE DONE. AND FOLLOW UP THE RESULTS YOURSELF.
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by babyfaceafrica: 4:05pm On May 15, 2017
The heart of women is evil
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Charly68: 4:06pm On May 15, 2017
We should congratulate the man for divine protection during the period the marriage last...The woman is a witch sent from the pit of hell to destroy & kill that man totally ..He escaped by divine intervention .This God sha!

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by niceguy7(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2017
iamwizzle:

Congrats...next use bet9ja play am oooo
Awon scammer
I think say na only me notice these guys tricks oo....last time i wasted my money on it......

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by iamwizzle(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2017
niceguy7:

I think say na only me notice these guys tricks oo....last time i wasted my money on it......

lol...dem plenty oooo...sorry....don c dem don tire for dem sef....dem yakpa for Facebook + most of dem done blok me sef coz I dy spoil bizness

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by sojayy(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2017
But deed has been done.....the man is infected already, ve'been bleeping HIV honeypot 'live' for 3yrs. This woman wicked, chaii !

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Padiga: 4:10pm On May 15, 2017
Alleviating:
IGBO KNEWU!
Na dem undecided
When they see woman, they'll be washing clothes and buying pants for her, they usually don't have time to check her health status!!
I'm not sorry for the man!
Quote me at your PERIL
hope you just earned your tribalist neck a gold medal by the nonsense you've just posted.
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Seun360(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2017
When dem go knack from pillar to post thinking they are having fun......... Lesson for part time oloshos.
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by tivta(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2017
morereb10:
oooh

men self
cant he continue the marriage? After all, love conquers all.

this simply taste of love and he failed.
Mschewww
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by abdallah9566(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2017
pisha or ahdonbiliffit
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by segebase(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2017
woman !!!!
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by ekensi01: 4:22pm On May 15, 2017
I swear i will not only divorce you when i get it i will pull the trigger into your pu**y.
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Excuzeme: 4:24pm On May 15, 2017
morereb10:
oooh

men self

cant he continue the marriage? After all, love conquers all.

this simply taste TEST of love and he failed.

Well, just tell your sister Mercy Aigbe to continue the marriage, all na "test of love"!

Meanwhile, her husband (Gentry) is remanded in Kirikiri Prisons, as l type this.

Love indeed.
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Excuzeme: 4:26pm On May 15, 2017
sojayy:
But deed has been done.....the man is infected already, ve'been bleeping HIV honeypot 'live' for 3yrs. This woman wicked, chaii !

In some places, this woman would go to jail. She just murdered the man.
I know that in Europe, if you are aware that you are HIV positive and you did not disclose this to a partner before having sex with the partner, YOU GO TO JAIL STRAIGHT.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by nefertitiram: 4:28pm On May 15, 2017
He held that the woman concealed the information about her health condition from her husband and they got married after which she relocated from Kaduna to Abuja on Nov. 29, 2013 to join the man.

Okeke held that there was no pre-marital dating and no medical laboratory test to ascertain their HIV status.

are people still this stupi.d?
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by eyinjuege: 4:28pm On May 15, 2017
Sirpaul:
Never wait for a perfect moment,
just take a moment, and make
it perfect......
He should have done the test before getting married

Most people don't bother with tests.
Even those that do tests before wedding do it because it's compulsory to do so in some churches, but didn't do it before sleeping together while dating.
Very wicked woman. There are a lot of them like this around (both male n female) who don't mind infecting others for selfish reasons.
I hope the man is one of the serodiscordant ones
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Sirpaul(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2017
yea.. you are right.
eyinjuege:

Most people don't bother with tests.
Even those that do tests before wedding do it because it's compulsory to do so in some churches, but didn't do it before sleeping together while dating.
Very wicked woman. There are a lot of them like this around (both male n female) who don't mind infecting others for selfish reasons.
I hope the man is one of the serodiscordant ones
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by somehow: 4:32pm On May 15, 2017
Pls is there a way you can get in touch with the man? This us dangerous.

What if the man ends up being your relative?
SalamRushdie:
Cam across a lady that is HIV positive last year and she was planning her wedding ..when we asked her if she has told her fiancé she said she will after the wedding because if she does now he will run away ..
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2017
_dayum!!_ could this be love? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.