Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage (44396 Views)

What Were Your Concerns Before Marriage And How Did It Turn Out After Marriage? / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Jayjey(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2017
This is pure wickedness. she should have told him before the wedding. if he really love her he will still go ahead especially after undergoing counselling. he should go and do a test to ascertain he is not infected. if he is infected he should just go for counselling and start medication.
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by eezrell4luv(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2017
Attempt murder.... lipsrsealed punishable offence
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Ramanto(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2017
profhezekiah:
Another reason nt to have sex before marriage,suppose there was premarital dating God may spare d husband
i don't understand your point o

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by SalamRushdie: 4:36pm On May 15, 2017
somehow:
Pls is there a way you can get in touch with the man? This us dangerous.

What if the man ends up being your relative?

The marriage didn't even hold again because according to the lady the man fell sick and died , she even lai me his village people killed him with Juju..Not seen her since then
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by somehow: 4:38pm On May 15, 2017
Wow, life and mystery.
SalamRushdie:

The marriage didn't even hold again because according to the lady the man fell sick and died , she even lai me his village people killed him with Juju..Not seen her since then

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by profhezekiah: 4:49pm On May 15, 2017
Ramanto:

i don't understand your point o
It was stated in the post that there was no premarital dating/sex,suppose there was sex before marriage d husband may have contacted Hiv
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by AuroraB(f): 4:52pm On May 15, 2017
PaperLace:
There should be jail term for this level of deceit.

Didn't they do those plenty tests churches do before marriage?
Apt!
He may have been enjoying 'oshofree' all the while
I know it's mandatory to tender these tests before court/church weddings.
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Ramanto(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2017
profhezekiah:
It was stated in the post that there was no premarital dating/sex,suppose there was sex before marriage d husband may have contacted Hiv
now, i got you straight. thanks. you confused me with 'spare' in that last line
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Edusouls(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2017
the heart of a woman is so dark making it so suitable a home for the devil to dwell in...
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 15, 2017
I don't want to believe yet that my guy is the one that experienced this cruelty. I mean, the same names, exact locations, same time the marriage was contracted. Everything, I mean, are same as described. He doesn't deserve this.
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by DESTINY41(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2017
omooba969:
Women!

FTC things. grin

Land for sale. - #940M

HOW MUCH IS NAIRALAND AS A WHOLE !??
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by nkemjacob2(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2017
the woman is wicked
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Missmossy(f): 5:09pm On May 15, 2017
Eww such heartlessness!! After God, fear women undecided
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by niceguy7(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2017
iamwizzle:

lol...dem plenty oooo...sorry....don c dem don tire for dem sef....dem yakpa for Facebook + most of dem done blok me sef coz I dy spoil bizness
Na the same predict them dey do.....nothing like fixed game...
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 15, 2017
morereb10:
oooh

men self

cant he continue the marriage? After all, love conquers all.

this simply taste of love and he failed.
Love at the point of deceit and death.

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by iamwizzle(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2017
niceguy7:

Na the same predict them dey do.....nothing like fixed game...

Na so my broda
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by mechanics(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2017
I just dont know why she refuse telling her husband her status when HIV is not a death sentence
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by dingbang(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2017
No blood tests, no marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 15, 2017
Will you

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by couplingsingles: 5:28pm On May 15, 2017
Hello nairalanders - it's my first time here ohh kiss
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by femo86(m): 5:47pm On May 15, 2017
omooba969:
Women!

FTC things. grin

Land for sale. - #940M

Sell am for me baba..I've got #400M grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by freshinko: 6:31pm On May 15, 2017
This is treasonable offence in Great Nigeria.
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Jacobx007: 6:33pm On May 15, 2017
I hv said it b4 and I will say it again, nyamiri na nyamiri, anyday any time, grin grin
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by omooba969(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2017
DESTINY41:

HOW MUCH IS NAIRALAND AS A WHOLE !??

Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Peace1717: 7:06pm On May 15, 2017
[quote author=morereb10 post=56546822]oooh

men self
cant he continue the marriage? After all, love conquers all.

this simply taste of love and he failed.[/Eh you are not in his shoe ]
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 15, 2017
Wetin jappen,? Na only men dey comment?
Where d girls for nairaland go?
Una dey?
Oya shooknmouth for the matter
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 15, 2017
Wetin jappen,? Na only men dey comment?
Where d girls for nairaland go?
Una dey?
Oya shook nmouth for the matter
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by merxi55(f): 7:39pm On May 15, 2017
Heiya...but she should have confided in him...in fact before something serious starts happening...may God heal her cos I greatly believe in miracles.
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 15, 2017
jhydebaba:
Warning to those dating and intending couples, don't get carried away by love. Do all necessary test before marriage.

my first thought exactly! extreme carelessness on the man's part. before u marry anyone u must go for tests for genotype, blood group, STDs.. how did this man skip all that? i highly doubt he's free of the virus, 4yrs?! the human immune system is not that resistant, too much exposure to this virus, no one is that lucky, he definitely got it, he just doesn't want stigma. he said they didnt date before getting married so if that's true, he didnt know her that well, how can you marry a person without medical screening? i dont ever blame victims but this man is not a victim, he's very foolish, now HIV+, sucks to suck.
Re: HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage by Fourwinds: 7:55pm On May 15, 2017
marriage base on falsehood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.