Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,881 members, 7,821,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' (25019 Views)

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé / Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' by ikbnice(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2017
jacoik:
i concur with you bro. In our days things wasn't like this
It keeps getting worse
Re: Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' by Jackipapa: 9:34am On May 16, 2017
Olukoso oooooooooooo, why nah!
Re: Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' by Nobody: 10:01am On May 16, 2017
ajalawole:
i tell u. They will even sue dea parents for giving birth to them sad cheesy
Some deserve it, if dem do u ehn u go prefer death. Some have gone through hell because of their parents dat y i dont blame some because i haven't been in their shoes.
Re: Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' by Nobody: 10:03am On May 16, 2017
Dont ever turn against ur family because of marriage.
Re: Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' by kingsmaila(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2017
U do no need to sue your Dad all u need do is go to a sharia court or registry for a court marriage.
Re: Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' by bwise4godfwc: 12:42pm On May 16, 2017
FROM D GIRL PERSPECTIVE :
1.) She is acting either under d influence of True/Orishirishi Love.
2). Being Above 22yrs of age, She knows her left and right...
3.) Her suitor is a Muslim even if he is not Fulani

FROM FATHER'S VIEW....
1). He is not Fulani.. Case Close..!!
2). He might be Karashika since he refused to disclose his relatives...

MY FINAL JUDGMENT :
1). Since Hausa's and most Fulani's from Muslim Faithfuls always born and trowey, is likely d suitor don't ve relatives..
2). Since Ur daughter is above 18yrs, she has a legal right to decide her hubby....
3). Since she has being receiving enof "kporyo" from Abdul, allow her to kwontinue...
HENCE, SHE SHOULD GO AHEAD AND MARRY...... C-O-U-R-T......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' by efec(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
fadafuqer:
Please I need tecno L8 screen whatsapp me if you have one
I have one for sale. 12k
Re: Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' by davidif: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
ikbnice:
Future generations will perform absolute wonders!!!
This one suing her father thinking she is now civilized doesn't know if her child will jail her for giving birth to him

Um, fathers are not always right you know. They are human beings just like you and i.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation / Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.