Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms (4837 Views)

Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by ebubefavou: 7:55pm On May 15, 2017
Technicians in America have built a lifelike sex doll especially designed to satisfy all of a man’s fantasies. With her tiny waist and generous bosom, Harmony is so lifelike she’ll even orgasm during intercourse.

As well as enjoying a good time with her man, she knows his favourite food, films and music, and is able to make him laugh and remember his birthday. The sexbot’s main objective is to be “the girl you always dreamed of”.

By the end of the year, clones of Harmony will be available to buy across the globe for the princely sum of £11,700. And by 2050 experts predict people will be hankering to tie the knot with their artificial intelligence girlfriends.

California-based creator and CEO of Real Doll, Matt McMullen said;

"Many people who may buy a RealDoll because it is sexually capable come to realise it is much more than a intimacy gadget. It has a presence in their house and they imagine a personality for her. AI gives people the tools to create that personality," he said.

Harmony’s giving nature is boundless, as she confesses to her man:

“I don’t want anything but you. My primary objective is to be a good partner, and give you pleasure. I want to become the girl you always dreamed of.”

The factory currently makes dolls for clients around the world, mostly men although it claims to have a handful of female clients, and all of the dolls conform to a particular idea of beauty - they are Barbie-like, with tiny waists, large bottoms and even larger breasts.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/photos-meet-harmony-realistic-erotic.html

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by cardoso514: 8:03pm On May 15, 2017
And thats the beginning of real madness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by coolebux(m): 8:21pm On May 15, 2017
is it only for doggy?
Re: Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by pennytrate: 8:26pm On May 15, 2017
♣ • → only a mentally deranged nigga will be cool with this•

you tryna tell God that He made a mistake that u prefer Robots to humans•
°°

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by Heavance(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2017
Many girls around, yet we created a robot? I fear what marriage will mean in this generation, divorce will be so high soon
Re: Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by Cholls(m): 8:32pm On May 15, 2017
pennytrate:

°°
my brother don't say dat o.....am sure guys in India will be trooping to get one.
Re: Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 15, 2017
According to the CBN, £1 = N394 approx. So that's a whooping N4.6m for a sex doll? Or is my maths wrong?
Re: Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by Godstraight(m): 4:19am On May 16, 2017
pennytrate:

°°
shut up,god this gof d that is this dumpb mentality that keep Africa in the dark
Re: Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by Nobody: 4:24am On May 16, 2017
This one go break person dickk.
Re: Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by Chidex2442(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2017
Limitations of the robot

1.The robot will not bath after sexx(dirty thing)
2.The robot wil not sweat during sexx(artificial)
3.After sexx the robot will not be hungry(she don't cook)
4. She will never argue or nag.... (A girlfriend that does not argue, is that one a girlfriend?)

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by Nobody: 9:14am On May 16, 2017
Chidex2442:
Limitations of the robot

1.The robot will not bath after sexx(dirty thing)
2.The robot wil not sweat during sexx(artificial)
3.After sexx the robot will not be hungry(she don't cook)
4. She will never argue or nag.... (A girlfriend that does not argue, is that one a girlfriend?)
Advantages
1 The robot yansh/pussy no go smell
2 No hair bills
3 Free sex
4 No excuses like (i am n my period)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by moderngist(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2017
LOL..I NO FIT SHOUT..MARKET DON CLOSE
visit : moderngist.com
ceejayx:

Advantages
1 The robot yansh/pussy no go smell
2 No hair bills
3 Free sex
4 No excuses like (i am n my period)
Re: Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by GENTLENNAJI(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2017
To buy the robot dey hungry me, this beg beg things don tire me

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by eezeribe(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2017
pennytrate:

°°

It's a free world,everyone can't be the same.people's opinions,tastes and preferences will always differ.
Moreover,fornication and use of sex robots are both sins and we don't have any right to speak for God.
Re: Photos: Meet Harmony, The Realistic Erotic Sex Robot That Orgasms by sweeterman(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2017
Chai!!!

All dis gehs must loyal by force..

Just wait, majority of pipo hating dis news will b gehs..

Hehe

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre New Christmas Trend Sees Women Decorating Their Boobs (pics) / Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls / How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.