Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 (4848 Views)

My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by Agozyke(m): 5:50am On Nov 22, 2019
Back then in my secondary school days in 2011, I use to have a girl in my class that I was crushing on back then, but we don't talk to each other. So After secondary school, she gained admission into a college of education , while I was still seeking admission and I was still at home.
We all know the period when 2go, the chatting App was still popularly used by most persons then. So one day, I sent her a friend request on Facebook. Then I was already in her DM, asking her for her 2go username. But this girl rained insults on me that day to the extend that she was even calling me names. I felt so bad.
So fast forward to 2014, I gained admission into the university .
Then, she had already rounded off her NCE program , and she had to wait to apply for direct entry into the University where I was schooling. So by the time she finally gained admission into the University where I was schooling and funny enough she gained admission into my department. I was already in my penultimate year, while she had to be my junior colleague in 200 level.
She was really shocked the day she found out that I was
her senior colleague as at then. Then she eventually came to apologise to me and we became cool but not close .
LOL....
Nairaland people, please take it easy on me o
This is my first post on nairaland o

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by fernandoc(m): 6:06am On Nov 22, 2019
Ordinary Director of Socials and you feel you’ve arrived.
You wil soon be ‘ruined’ with another insult.

32 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by wilsonchilboy(m): 6:16am On Nov 22, 2019
Oga ur story try small bt the end is bullshit... Just school position and u turn motivational speaker .sigh. I think say u go end the story with "NOW I HAV BLOW WITH TOO MANY INVESTMENT, AND SHE SUBMITTED CV IN MY COMPANY LOOKING FOR A JOB"
Op u Bleep up, u 4 kuku wait 5 years tym wen u don blow then u post this story e 4 sweet yegeyege

13 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by ATTemi: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2019
Credit Alert
311****267
Amt: N4,500,750.00

Thanks for sharing your story.

Bring down your shoulder bro!

4 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by daddytime(m): 6:26am On Nov 22, 2019
How did he "ruin" abuse on you op?

The right word is "rain".

Make corrections...

3 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by BBBmall25: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2019
Baba I Shared In Ur Ordeal Something Similar Bck In My Secondary Schl Days... This Gurl Was Great, Lips Like Angelina Jolie... And Upon Say I Was Very Popular And Smart As S.P Then, She Hated Me Wth No Reason Ane She Be Telling Her Friends That I Ressemble Satan... 3yrs After High College We Ran To Each Other At Convention Ground Of J.W Where I Invited By A Friend... She Is Nw An Orphan Caring For Her Only Sis. She Humble Die Infact She Is Now One Of Those Babe On My Friend Zone Level; As My Wife Dey Start Misbehave So, Miracle Must Happen As I Dey Go Home (calabar) This Ex-mass//:

2 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2019
You deserve all the insults she "RUINED" on you.

2 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by carlleung(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2019
Savage responses cheesy
Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by Ulrich01(m): 7:01am On Nov 22, 2019
Chai Nairalanders, this early mormor. See una responses, no Joy at all grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by revenge001: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2019
you deserve more insult, for the fact you guys were classmate doesn't mean you can chat her up anytime you like

1 Like

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by IamPlato(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2019
BBBmall25:
Baba I Shared In Ur Ordeal Something Similar Bck In My Secondary Schl Days... This Gurl Was Great, Lips Like Angelina Jolie... And Upon Say I Was Very Popular And Smart As S.P Then, She Hated Me Wth No Reason Ane She Be Telling Her Friends That I Ressemble Satan... 3yrs After High College We Ran To Each Other At Convention Ground Of J.W Where I Invited By A Friend... She Is Nw An Orphan Caring For Her Only Sis. She Humble Die Infact She Is Now One Of Those Babe On My Friend Zone Level; As My Wife Dey Start Misbehave So, Miracle Must Happen As I Dey Go Home (calabar) This Ex-mass//:
just look at the rubbish you sat down to type

3 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by Doubleoh7: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2019
Chai! Director of socials dn turn enviable position, inside life shaa. Better humble urself oga if not another round of insults will be "ruined" on you. Whatever makes you think that same table won't turn again and tomorrow she is higher than you?

5 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:56am On Nov 22, 2019
Look at what this one is saying.

2 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by Born2Breed(f): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2019
Lolz.

Make you sef humble cos she fit later get job before you or offer you employment in her husbands company.

5 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by Solsix(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2019
Small boys full here

2 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by Heloct(f): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2019
fernandoc:

Chai grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by olawealth1000(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2019
NEXT PLEASE.
Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by drezzyx(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2019
Too many frustrated souls on Nairaland... Some needs to release something from their body before they can calm down.
I sympathise with you op.

2 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by Skyfornia(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2019
People are really not smiling...see the way they massacred the young OP.

6 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by rowland545(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2019
This OP is useless oooo...ordinary director of social and u think uve made it in life.... Don't worry next insult go com with lynching... Idiot
Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by PrincessB1(f): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2019
Is that why you dey puff, dey bend nyash like this

1 Like

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2019
Solsix:
Small boys full here

Hahaha Umazi

1 Like

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by nlPoster: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2019
I had NCE classmates once. Cool people.
Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by imiski(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2019
OP you just "ruined" my morning.
Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by femi4: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2019
What an achievement ....Director of social

No wonder she called you scallywag

2 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by viceddy95(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2019
grin grin people should mind what they post on this faceless forum because too many joyless souls in here...

But op what kind of testimony is this,,you self need to humble yourself...

3 Likes

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by nlPoster: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2019
Hey wait

In any case, I'm sure the VIPs you're calling would get back to you.
Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by Biingoo: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2019
Girls
Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by Ginaz(f): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2019
Please focus on your books and don’t go anywhere close to her to avoid another ruination.
Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by Progress62(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2019
Agozyke:
Back then in my secondary school days in 2011, I use to have a girl in my class that I was crushing on back then, but we don't talk to each other. So After secondary school, she gained admission into a college of education , while I was still seeking admission and I was still at home.
We all know the period when 2go, the chatting App was still popularly used by most persons then. So one day, I sent her a friend request on Facebook. Then I was already in her DM, asking her for her 2go username. But this girl ruined insults on me that day to the extend that she was even calling me names. I felt so bad.
So fast forward to 2014, I gained admission into the university .
Then, she had already rounded off her NCE program , and she had to wait to apply for direct entry into the University where I was schooling. So by the time she finally gained admission into the University where I was schooling and funny enough she gained admission into my department. I was already in my penultimate year and I was the director of socials in my department, while she had to be my junior colleague in the 200 level.
She was really shocked the day she found out that I was the director of socials as at then. Then she eventually came to apologis to me .
The moral lesson I could decode from the experience is that as humans, we should always be kind to people on our way up no matter the situation, because we wouldn't know who we will meet on our way down.
welcome bro

1 Like

Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by Progress62(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2019
fernandoc:
Guy forget that thing
no make me vex o
I get hot temper o
Re: How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 by Martinez39(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2019
Lol. Don't feel special or proud because you have some official position in school.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Did You Use Condom?? (Raw4life) / My Girl With A Pennis / Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.